Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243413 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1410 on: April 20, 2019, 10:56:21 PM »
She really didn't like PdL;

...other familys had allso been burgled from the same apartmentents praia da luz reminds me of alcatraz everywere you turn there are metal shutters and bars over every window. make sure you get a safty deposit box at reception as soon as you arrive .praia da luz is more for older couples with out children very quiet lots of resturants with great food at a good price however if your looking to find bars with sum music you will be looking for 2 weeks and you still wont find any”
https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/tag/burglaries-luz/

I don't think being burgled would help her attitude any.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1411 on: April 20, 2019, 11:01:51 PM »
Not to me.
To me this clearly spells out that Maddie Wasn't abducted.
The parents are suspects, is what I take from that, since Rowley was keen to stress that the team were examining a “particular hypotheses” but refused to reveal what it was so as not to compromise a “live investigation”.

I think quite a few sceptics hold that belief ... thanks for articulating it for me.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1412 on: April 20, 2019, 11:07:32 PM »
Grange said they had suspects, they didn't name who, the press did.
  ... and Scotland Yard went to Portugal to sit in on the arguido interviews conducted on their behalf by the Judicial police.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1413 on: April 20, 2019, 11:23:29 PM »
I don't think being burgled would help her attitude any.

Or her spelling.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1414 on: April 20, 2019, 11:23:41 PM »
  ... and Scotland Yard went to Portugal to sit in on the arguido interviews conducted on their behalf by the Judicial police.

....and here we are, 5 years later, No new arguidos, No searching, No more digging, No new appeals, No new age progression images. The team reduced from 30 to 4.
I wonder what Grange are actually doing to find Maddie.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1415 on: April 20, 2019, 11:26:33 PM »
....and here we are, 5 years later, No new arguidos, No searching, No more digging, No new appeals, No new age progression images. The team reduced from 30 to 4.
I wonder what Grange are actually doing to find Maddie.
Apparently they’re waiting patiently for the McCanns to admit they dunnit.   @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1416 on: April 20, 2019, 11:28:36 PM »
Apparently they’re waiting patiently for the McCanns to admit they dunnit.   @)(++(*

They should try chucking them down some stairs or hitting them with a cardboard tube.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1417 on: April 20, 2019, 11:33:46 PM »
They should try chucking them down some stairs or hitting them with a cardboard tube.
Perhaps when they finally get bored of waiting.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1418 on: April 20, 2019, 11:55:03 PM »

MADDIE HOPE Madeleine McCann case could be solved in just ‘ONE week thanks to vital DNA evidence’
Dr Mark Perlin has offered to re-analyse 18 'inconclusive' DNA samples from the Madeleine McCann investigation

Dr Mark Perlin has offered to re-analyse 18 "inconclusive" DNA samples from the investigation – but Met Police detectives have so far snubbed the suggestion.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8906844/madeleine-mccann-case-solved-one-week-dna-evidence/

The MET are far too busy doing whatever it is they are doing to respond to Dr Perlin.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1419 on: April 21, 2019, 12:11:16 AM »
MADDIE HOPE Madeleine McCann case could be solved in just ‘ONE week thanks to vital DNA evidence’
Dr Mark Perlin has offered to re-analyse 18 'inconclusive' DNA samples from the Madeleine McCann investigation

Dr Mark Perlin has offered to re-analyse 18 "inconclusive" DNA samples from the investigation – but Met Police detectives have so far snubbed the suggestion.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8906844/madeleine-mccann-case-solved-one-week-dna-evidence/

The MET are far too busy doing whatever it is they are doing to respond to Dr Perlin.
Yawn.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1420 on: April 21, 2019, 08:05:28 AM »
There is no evidence that any specific person is being investigated at this moment in time.  There is evidence that the McCanns aren’t suspects now, nor ever have been since the investigation reopened.  I realise you don’t accept that because it would seem you don’t understand what evidence is.

I understand rubbish when I hear/read it, and that's what your opinion of what can be used as evidence is rubbisg in my opinion.

The McCanns 'continue to do well in their professional lives'. How is that evidence that they're not being investigated? What is Kate McCann's job, by the way? It's certainly not high profile as you suggest, it's a well kept secret imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1421 on: April 21, 2019, 08:35:48 AM »
I understand rubbish when I hear/read it, and that's what your opinion of what can be used as evidence is rubbisg in my opinion.

The McCanns 'continue to do well in their professional lives'. How is that evidence that they're not being investigated? What is Kate McCann's job, by the way? It's certainly not high profile as you suggest, it's a well kept secret imo.
As you clearly DON’T accept the meaning of the word evidence (the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid) and completely rubbish my view that the available body of facts and information points to the fact that they are not being investigated, I really see little point in continuing to discuss this with you.  If it’s only evidence when you see fit to call it so then that is the opinion of the close minded.  IMO. 

Offline jassi

« Reply #1422 on: April 21, 2019, 08:48:15 AM »
What about evidence that isn't true, eg a false statement/ How do you classify that ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline kizzy

« Reply #1423 on: April 21, 2019, 09:18:07 AM »

The met is to busy still being at the dead-end they were 12 years ago.

Cops reached a dead end when the tests came back inconclusive 12 years ago.

Wouldnt you think the mcs would want this DNA - being retested

you would think they would try anything.

What harm could it do - if they found the truth of what happened?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1424 on: April 21, 2019, 09:19:55 AM »

The met is to busy still being at the dead-end they were 12 years ago.

Cops reached a dead end when the tests came back inconclusive 12 years ago.

Wouldnt you think the mcs would want this DNA - being retested

you would think they would try anything.

What harm could it do - if they found the truth of what happened?

Finding a few cells of maddies DNA in the boot of the car would be insignificant and would not solve the case in a week... It's total rubbish... Colin Sutton seems to be making a fool of himself Re DNA although some can't see it