Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243427 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1440 on: April 21, 2019, 12:39:44 PM »
we have been told they have not been interviewed under caution but not told tehy have not been interviewed

But you choose to believe they have been.  8(0(*
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline barrier

« Reply #1441 on: April 21, 2019, 12:52:17 PM »
we have been told they have not been interviewed under caution but not told tehy have not been interviewed

We were told fast enough about a visit,I'm sure an interview would illicit the same.

The Operation Grange team, who had been thought to be focusing on just one, told Kate and Gerry during a meeting thought to be at their Leicestershire home, that they had 'two specific and active' lines of inquiry.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402835/Fresh-hope-Kate-Gerry-McCann-police-pursue-two-leads.html
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1442 on: April 21, 2019, 03:42:36 PM »
Just a reminder what Rowley said of the parents.

"firstly the involvement of the parents, that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese. We had a look at all the material and we are happy that was all dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that was a line of investigation".

So theres no evidence that the parents have been interviewed by SY.
And yet apparently this statement cannot be counted as evidence that the McCanns are not being investigated according to G-Unit.  Go figure!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1443 on: April 21, 2019, 04:02:02 PM »
But you choose to believe they have been.  8(0(*

Do you really believe that the police have not already interviewed material witnesses?  What about Dr Totman et al?

Just because the police have played their cards very close to their chest doesn't mean they have neglected procedure.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #1444 on: April 21, 2019, 05:17:23 PM »
Do you really believe that the police have not already interviewed material witnesses?  What about Dr Totman et al?

Just because the police have played their cards very close to their chest doesn't mean they have neglected procedure.

What of Totman,Redwood never indentified him.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1445 on: April 21, 2019, 05:46:32 PM »

I don't believe I gave my opinion. I was discussing what the evidence says. I don't know what OG have doneand neither does anyone else.

Perhaps you can tell me where these 'procedures' can be found?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1446 on: April 21, 2019, 07:33:04 PM »

What of Totman,Redwood never indentified him.

How terribly remiss of him. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1447 on: April 21, 2019, 07:46:46 PM »
I don't believe I gave my opinion. I was discussing what the evidence says. I don't know what OG have doneand neither does anyone else.

Perhaps you can tell me where these 'procedures' can be found?

Actually, did my post say anything about 'opinion'?  You were discussing belief which I took up and asked you a question about belief ... a fairly innocuous one I would have thought at that: "Do you really believe ... " which I would have thought was fine on the current thread on 'sceptic belief'.
But there you go ... seems not.

By the way, don't police have standard procedures which they follow in your neck of the woods?  Well there's a thing 🐱‍👓 as I know for certain they do in mine.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1448 on: April 21, 2019, 07:49:35 PM »
Actually, did my post say anything about 'opinion'?  You were discussing belief which I took up and asked you a question about belief ... a fairly innocuous one I would have thought at that: "Do you really believe ... " which I would have thought was fine on the current thread on 'sceptic belief'.

By the way, don't police have standard procedures which they follow in your neck of the woods?  Well there's a thing 🐱‍👓 as I know for certain they do in mine.

Well up on police procedure?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 09:34:16 PM by Brietta »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #1449 on: April 21, 2019, 08:00:06 PM »
How terribly remiss of him.

Why?,it may well have not been Totman,but what is known by being able to indentify whoever it was allowed a complete shift of emphasis.

He said: "Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of 3 May has now given us a shift of emphasis. We are almost certain that the man seen by Jane Tanner is not Madeleine's abductor.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24528530

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1450 on: April 21, 2019, 08:41:01 PM »

The only belief I can see is a belief that OG have interviewed the McCanns. If it's a standard procedure of some kind then no doubt they have. Where is the evidence of the nature of these procedures?
Result = happy posting.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1451 on: April 21, 2019, 08:50:31 PM »
Why?,it may well have not been Totman,but what is known by being able to indentify whoever it was allowed a complete shift of emphasis.

He said: "Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of 3 May has now given us a shift of emphasis. We are almost certain that the man seen by Jane Tanner is not Madeleine's abductor.

McCann supporters believe Tannerman was the abductor. They think Matt missed the open window after hearing no sounds and feeling no draught. And here is Tannerman on their masters site:

http://findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1452 on: April 21, 2019, 09:05:43 PM »
McCann supporters believe Tannerman was the abductor. They think Matt missed the open window after hearing no sounds and feeling no draught. And here is Tannerman on their masters site:

http://findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

And no word of protest from Jane Tanner since Tannerman was eliminated. She was happy to talk to the media previously. Not a peep from her since. If she was still convinced she witnessed Maddie's abduction she would have spoken out by now imo
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1453 on: April 21, 2019, 09:37:07 PM »

The 'almost certain' is what jumps out at me ...

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1454 on: April 21, 2019, 09:38:14 PM »
And no word of protest from Jane Tanner since Tannerman was eliminated. She was happy to talk to the media previously. Not a peep from her since. If she was still convinced she witnessed Maddie's abduction she would have spoken out by now imo

Tannerman is most important to the McCanns abduction theory because Jane saw Gerry at the same time. Then Gerry noticed the moving door but Madeleine hasn't changed position since the beginning of the night so it wasn't her. Who does that leave? Abductor Tannerman! He will remain on their site Forever!
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.