Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243405 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1455 on: April 21, 2019, 09:55:10 PM »
The only belief I can see is a belief that OG have interviewed the McCanns. If it's a standard procedure of some kind then no doubt they have. Where is the evidence of the nature of these procedures?

When your Google thingy starts working again ... you will be able to get all the information you require by performing a search ... my area is covered by Police Scotland and they have put relevant information about procedures on line ... eg Missing Persons and Child Protection
Maybe your lot have done the same?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1456 on: April 22, 2019, 08:41:54 AM »
When your Google thingy starts working again ... you will be able to get all the information you require by performing a search ... my area is covered by Police Scotland and they have put relevant information about procedures on line ... eg Missing Persons and Child Protection
Maybe your lot have done the same?

My Google thingy is in perfect working order thank you. As I understand forum protocol however, those making a claim are required to provide a cite.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10544.msg511056#msg511056
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #1457 on: April 22, 2019, 09:28:03 AM »
g unit i havent  posted  here  awhile because  it seems very hostile to me??  with  supporters anyway i just  figured they were  spooked by marks podcasts  and the  DNA breakthough in the news??
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 09:30:15 AM by carlymichelle »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1458 on: April 22, 2019, 10:06:43 AM »
g unit i havent  posted  here  awhile because  it seems very hostile to me??  with  supporters anyway i just  figured they were  spooked by marks podcasts  and the  DNA breakthough in the news??

I take no notice carlymichelle, but then I just assume it's a tactic. Having spent years trying to convince people that there was no useful evidence in the car it's understandible that they don't want Perlin's input imp.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1459 on: April 22, 2019, 10:15:24 AM »
I take no notice carlymichelle, but then I just assume it's a tactic. Having spent years trying to convince people that there was no useful evidence in the car it's understandible that they don't want Perlin's input imp.

What is it  ... you believe (in the context of the thread) ... that Scotland Yard and the Judicial police "don't want Perlin's input" in relation to the evidence from the car?

I believe that the evidence from the car was useful in the extreme  ... Perlin will alter that in what way given the chance do you think?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1460 on: April 22, 2019, 10:31:03 AM »
What is it  ... you believe (in the context of the thread) ... that Scotland Yard and the Judicial police "don't want Perlin's input" in relation to the evidence from the car?

I believe that the evidence from the car was useful in the extreme  ... Perlin will alter that in what way given the chance do you think?

A belief the hope of which has never quite gone away  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10631.msg522031#msg522031  is that Scotland Yard have their main suspects in plain sight.  I don't think that hope will ever be abandoned ... although I think it would be a better thing to hope for the resolution of what actually happened to Madeleine as opposed to what they think happened.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1461 on: April 22, 2019, 11:16:06 AM »

Sorry, I was referring to McCann supporters, not police forces.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1462 on: April 22, 2019, 11:26:50 AM »
Sorry, I was referring to McCann supporters, not police forces.

How can McCann supporters ... do you believe (in the context of the thread) ... have any influence and  "don't want Perlin's input" in relation to the evidence from the car ... that is the province of Scotland Yard and the Judicial police?

Any chance of an answer to anything?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1463 on: April 22, 2019, 11:28:36 AM »
A belief the hope of which has never quite gone away  http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10631.msg522031#msg522031  is that Scotland Yard have their main suspects in plain sight.  I don't think that hope will ever be abandoned ... although I think it would be a better thing to hope for the resolution of what actually happened to Madeleine as opposed to what they think happened.

Operation Grange stated from the beginning that they were investigating 'the abduction'.
Result = happy posting.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1464 on: April 22, 2019, 11:33:18 AM »
How can McCann supporters ... do you believe (in the context of the thread) ... have any influence and  "don't want Perlin's input" in relation to the evidence from the car ... that is the province of Scotland Yard and the Judicial police?

I agree that supporters have no influence, but observe that they definitely don't want Perlin's input  -  having seen nothing but negativity from supporters on this forum thread.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1465 on: April 22, 2019, 11:33:54 AM »
Operation Grange stated from the beginning that they were investigating 'the abduction'.
Do sceptics agree ... do you?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1466 on: April 22, 2019, 11:38:52 AM »
I agree that supporters have no influence, but observe that they definitely don't want Perlin's input  -  having seen nothing but negativity from supporters on this forum thread.

I would be more than happy to have perlins input...more than happy to have an investigation into SY...more tham happy to have a public enquiry into the whole case....you are quite wrong

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1467 on: April 22, 2019, 11:39:38 AM »

there isnt any useful evidence in the car...for those of us who understand

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1468 on: April 22, 2019, 11:40:18 AM »

I think the majority of supporters have moved on from the police failures of the past and have moved along into 2019 with the only remaining chance Madeleine has to be found before she is eligible to draw her pension.

The chance to find out what happened to Madeleine was botched way back then ... why bother repeating the errors?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1469 on: April 22, 2019, 11:41:08 AM »

I was discussing the attitude of supporters on this forum, not the opinions of the police. I've no idea what Perlin can add but it would be interesting to see what he came up with. .

Speaking of answers, how about my request for a cite as per forum protocol?
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10634.msg521996#msg521996
Result = happy posting.