Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243408 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1485 on: April 22, 2019, 08:06:40 PM »
A cite from the source of your knowledge would be nice. The procedures laid down for Police Scotland saying they must interview material witnesses when carrying out an investigative review of a previously investigated missng child case. Or delete your post, I really don't mind which.
/www.app.college.police.uk/app-content/investigations/victims-and-witnesses/

The success of any investigation depends largely on the accuracy and detail of the material obtained from witnesses. Investigators, whether tasked with a volume crime or major investigation, must recognise the individual needs and concerns of witnesses and treat them with dignity and respect. This can have a significant impact on how witnesses cooperate with the investigation and any subsequent prosecution.

based on this are you suggesting grange would simply rely on statements taht the mccanns have said are inaccurate

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1486 on: April 22, 2019, 08:15:57 PM »
/www.app.college.police.uk/app-content/investigations/victims-and-witnesses/

The success of any investigation depends largely on the accuracy and detail of the material obtained from witnesses. Investigators, whether tasked with a volume crime or major investigation, must recognise the individual needs and concerns of witnesses and treat them with dignity and respect. This can have a significant impact on how witnesses cooperate with the investigation and any subsequent prosecution.

based on this are you suggesting grange would simply rely on statements taht the mccanns have said are inaccurate

Cite for the McCanns saying their statements were inaccurate? Kate McCann said 'lost in translation' which is slightly different. Control Risks got her statement wrong, apparently, and that was done in the same language. I don't think Gerry McCann has said anything.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1487 on: April 22, 2019, 08:20:13 PM »
Cite for the McCanns saying their statements were inaccurate? Kate McCann said 'lost in translation' which is slightly different. Control Risks got her statement wrong, apparently, and that was done in the same language. I don't think Gerry McCann has said anything.

innaccurate ...lost in translation...is there a SIGNIFICANT difference...you really are clutching at straws...no cite required

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #1488 on: April 22, 2019, 08:21:45 PM »
innaccurate ...lost in translation...is there a SIGNIFICANT difference...you really are clutching at straws...no cite required

Agreed.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1489 on: April 22, 2019, 08:26:19 PM »

"Kate and Gerry have always said there are innocent explanations for any alleged inconsistencies in their statements because they are innocent."

-CM

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1569143/Madeleine-McCann-Possible-translation-errors.html
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1490 on: April 22, 2019, 08:53:18 PM »
A cite from the source of your knowledge would be nice. The procedures laid down for Police Scotland saying they must interview material witnesses when carrying out an investigative review of a previously investigated missng child case. Or delete your post, I really don't mind which.

What an arrogant post.

Moving goalposts ???  I didn't say you could build a new stadium.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1491 on: April 22, 2019, 08:53:55 PM »

They gave statements to control risks because of the lost in translation problem and Kate said these contained inaccuracies TOO... confirming the inaccuracies in the original statements given to the PJ... It just shows how difficult it must be to get an accurate account... The PJs method didn't stand a chance imo

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1492 on: April 22, 2019, 08:59:26 PM »
They gave statements to control risks because of the lost in translation problem and Kate said these contained inaccuracies TOO... confirming the inaccuracies in the original statements given to the PJ... It just shows how difficult it must be to get an accurate account... The PJs method didn't stand a chance imo

The main inaccuracy I see in the McCann's statements is the inclusion of the word "abducted"......
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline pathfinder73

« Reply #1493 on: April 22, 2019, 09:49:42 PM »

They paid 100,000 to get them translated so where is their evidence of translation errors?  They could say anything and you would believe them.
Smithman carrying a child in his arms checked his watch after passing the Smith family and the time was 10:03. Both are still unidentified 10 years later.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1494 on: April 22, 2019, 09:54:24 PM »

They paid 100,000 to get them translated so where is their evidence of translation errors?  They could say anything and you would believe them.

It'd not often I'm lost for words... Just realised I'm not lost for words just can't use the ones that spring to mind

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1495 on: April 23, 2019, 06:22:55 AM »
What an arrogant post.

Moving goalposts ???  I didn't say you could build a new stadium.

Why the fuss? You either have a cite or you don't. Just provide it or admit you don't know what police procedures are in a case like this instead of messing around as is your wont imo.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1496 on: April 23, 2019, 07:08:15 AM »
Why the fuss? You either have a cite or you don't. Just provide it or admit you don't know what police procedures are in a case like this instead of messing around as is your wont imo.
Just who made you the boss around here?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1497 on: April 23, 2019, 08:08:39 AM »
The old boss.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1498 on: April 23, 2019, 08:10:23 AM »
The old boss.
If only the new boss was quite so tenacious about chasing up cites when I ask for them.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1499 on: April 23, 2019, 08:11:56 AM »

All I ask is equal treatment. If I don't provide a cite my post is deleted. The same rule should apply to others who don't provide cites.
Result = happy posting.