Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243415 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1575 on: April 24, 2019, 12:37:31 PM »
you can stick with him...doesnt make a scrap of difference....as I said you probably havent heard the rubbish he came out with on teh podcast re transference

Crikey, already over 30,000 posts, and none of them worthwhile, according to your opinion.  I'm sure you have heard the phrase 'The Devil makes work for idle hands'?

If you have something solid to post on this subject, here is your last chance.

Otherwise it is Davel v Sutton.

Sutton wins by a KO.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1576 on: April 24, 2019, 12:42:01 PM »
Crikey, already over 30,000 posts, and none of them worthwhile, according to your opinion.  I'm sure you have heard the phrase 'The Devil makes work for idle hands'?

If you have something solid to post on this subject, here is your last chance.

Otherwise it is Davel v Sutton.

Sutton wins by a KO.

in your opinion...as you probably havent listened to what sutton has said...as you probably havent researched transference....on this occasion my opininion is based on superior evidence...and yes...none of our posts here are particularly important ...same applies to your blog...its just something we choose to do.

The difference between us is that you think your opinions ...blog ..etc are important...in the rael world they are not

Offline The General

« Reply #1577 on: April 24, 2019, 12:57:06 PM »
in your opinion...as you probably havent listened to what sutton has said...as you probably havent researched transference....on this occasion my opininion is based on superior evidence...and yes...none of our posts here are particularly important ...same applies to your blog...its just something we choose to do.

The difference between us is that you think your opinions ...blog ..etc are important...in the rael world they are not
I can almost smell your disdain through the laptop and it's a little desperate.
I suppose the difference is reach. SIL's diversity of blog posts ensures 'real world' interest which appeals to many people.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1578 on: April 24, 2019, 01:23:36 PM »
I can almost smell your disdain through the laptop and it's a little desperate.
I suppose the difference is reach. SIL's diversity of blog posts ensures 'real world' interest which appeals to many people.
You have a poor sense of smell..sils post I'm afraid on the whole do not appeal to me... I'm a McCann supporter.. Which you don't like... Save your biased views fir someone daft enough to take notice of them

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1579 on: April 24, 2019, 01:33:23 PM »
All statements, are potentially unreliable and all may contain errors

So we can't rely on witnesses, statements, media reports or experts. How on earth did anyone manage to decide that the McCanns committed no wrong? Is it just a belief?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 01:36:31 PM by G-Unit »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1580 on: April 24, 2019, 01:34:35 PM »
So we can't rely on wirnesses, statements, media reports or experts. How on earth did anyone manage to decide that   that the McCanns committed no wrong? Is it just a belief?

Have you not heard of sorting the wheat from the chaff... That's the real skill

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1581 on: April 24, 2019, 01:35:22 PM »

The difference between us is I feel no need to rack up 30,000 supposedly meaningless posts.

You chose not to submit your 'evidence' to support your proposition.  So be it.  Such is life.

I would still favour Sutton over Davel.
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1582 on: April 24, 2019, 01:56:46 PM »
That's about half a dozen posts from you thst are basically as hom... But I'm not bothered... You seem to have a fixation with my post count... I have, a lot to say fir myself... Now be a good boy and stop the sniping.. You are derailing the thread...
If you think my posts are as hom, please feel free to report them as as hom.  I am confident the moderators will deal with reported as hom posts as they see fit.  All correct and proper.

Yes, you do have a lot to say fir yourself.  But as you have enlightened us on at least 2 occasions that your posts are worthless, who am I to disagree?

'Now be a good boy .... '  Does it get more childish than this?  I watch a fair few real life programmes about real life police and customs encounters, and most of the people who try this tactic are either drunk or high on drugs.

Give the moderators a break.  Just give up on this one.   (&^&

What's up, old man?

Offline The General

« Reply #1583 on: April 24, 2019, 01:58:40 PM »
You have a poor sense of smell..sils post I'm afraid on the whole do not appeal to me... I'm a McCann supporter.. Which you don't like... Save your biased views fir someone daft enough to take notice of them
If I could understand what you just wrote I'd consider complying. It's like word bingo.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1584 on: April 24, 2019, 01:58:57 PM »
The difference between us is I feel no need to rack up 30,000 supposedly meaningless posts.

You chose not to submit your 'evidence' to support your proposition.  So be it.  Such is life.

I would still favour Sutton over Davel.

I made a new year resolution at the weekend...let's, see if I can keep it... Have you listened to what Sutton has, said Re this DNA in the car... If you haven't then I don't see how you can support  his conclusions

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1585 on: April 24, 2019, 01:59:23 PM »
Have you not heard of sorting the wheat from the chaff... That's the real skill

A skill you believe you possess?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1586 on: April 24, 2019, 02:01:55 PM »
If I could understand what you just wrote I'd consider complying. It's like word bingo.

More ad hom... But who cares... You are exposing your own limitations... Have you seen those puzzles on line where they really mix the letters up and say it's a measure of IQ if you can still read them... I can read them all but I presume you struggle... So again to you... Stop th sniping and get back on topic

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1587 on: April 24, 2019, 02:02:44 PM »
A skill you believe you possess?

A skill I know I possess and something that you don't seem to have considered

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1588 on: April 24, 2019, 02:03:16 PM »
So we can't rely on witnesses, statements, media reports or experts. How on earth did anyone manage to decide that the McCanns committed no wrong? Is it just a belief?

"So we can't rely on witnesses, statements, media reports or experts. How on earth did anyone manage to decide that the McCanns committed no wrong?" is a question possibly better addressed to the Attorney General of Portugal who lifted the McCann suspect status from them after due consideration of the evidence.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1589 on: April 24, 2019, 02:16:33 PM »
If you think my posts are as hom, please feel free to report them as as hom.  I am confident the moderators will deal with reported as hom posts as they see fit.  All correct and proper.

Yes, you do have a lot to say fir yourself.  But as you have enlightened us on at least 2 occasions that your posts are worthless, who am I to disagree?

'Now be a good boy .... '  Does it get more childish than this?  I watch a fair few real life programmes about real life police and customs encounters, and most of the people who try this tactic are either drunk or high on drugs.

Give the moderators a break.  Just give up on this one.   (&^&

I think it's you who needs to give the mods a break...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 02:23:22 PM by Davel »