Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243406 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1650 on: April 24, 2019, 10:25:12 PM »
I think they would all of been paid handsomely for their trouble. They're all wringing the life out of it in my opinion - it's turned in to a cottage industry - the rise of the talking head. Sandra may be playing the 'oh woe is me card', but she's playing the same game. They all sign their lives away for the Netflix dollar. They relinquish any editorial control.
It's a sad indictment on society actually.
It clears it up for us too though.  I always thought GA was a liar and now we have the claim of it on video. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1651 on: April 24, 2019, 10:35:52 PM »
I think they would all of been paid handsomely for their trouble. They're all wringing the life out of it in my opinion - it's turned in to a cottage industry - the rise of the talking head. Sandra may be playing the 'oh woe is me card', but she's playing the same game. They all sign their lives away for the Netflix dollar. They relinquish any editorial control.
It's a sad indictment on society actually. It's one step away from Zane Lowe's Rudetube or 100 Craziest Things on Telly; it's essentially the same genre....some spotty C list tool vocally reviews a clip they've just seen on a telly about an amusing incident involving Anthea Turner and a motocross rider setting fire to her face in 1992.

I'm not complaining about Madeleine being turned into a cottage industry ... you were the one who did that.

My complaint lies in the blatant disregard with which she and her family are sacrificed on the altar of their avarice
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline The General

« Reply #1652 on: April 24, 2019, 10:38:48 PM »
I'm not complaining about Madeleine being turned into a cottage industry ... you were the one who did that.

My complaint lies in the blatant disregard with which she and her family are sacrificed on the altar of their avarice
I'm not complaining about anything.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1653 on: April 24, 2019, 10:52:42 PM »
It clears it up for us too though.  I always thought GA was a liar and now we have the claim of it on video.

It was a lie indicating huge repercussions for the conduct of Madeleine's case.  The police had written her off and used the power of the media to purposefully direct suspicion at her parents.
The missing little girl of 2007 was betrayed by the very people who were supposed to be looking for her.

Snip
The journalist says that she called Gonçalo Amaral and asked him for explanations . "If there is the likelihood of the child being alive , no matter how minimal and insignificant it may be, does not break for the thesis ' parents killed her' and not demand more. This left me deeply angry ," she admitted.

https://www.flash.pt/atualidade/nacional/detalhe/caso-maddie-sandra-felgueiras-arrasa-goncalo-amaral-e-explica-que-a-menina-pode-estar-viva?ref=DET_relacionadas
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1654 on: April 25, 2019, 12:24:47 AM »
Your reference to me wasn't a very flattering one!
However let's move on from that point.

A number of reasons for celebration before another Burns night.
In our family there are a number of non meat eaters and one vegetarian.
So every menu has to be adapted.
Scottish dishes popular at Burns night would include Scotch Broth, Haggis neeps and tatties, Cullen Skink, Steak Pie, Chicken Balmoral, Cranachan...,

The first 4 I can do. The 5th and 6th I need to look up. 

In the meantime, what is the difference between a a non eat meater and a vegetarian?
What's up, old man?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #1655 on: April 25, 2019, 01:21:14 AM »
It was a lie indicating huge repercussions for the conduct of Madeleine's case.  The police had written her off and used the power of the media to purposefully direct suspicion at her parents.
The missing little girl of 2007 was betrayed by the very people who were supposed to be looking for her.

Snip
The journalist says that she called Gonçalo Amaral and asked him for explanations . "If there is the likelihood of the child being alive , no matter how minimal and insignificant it may be, does not break for the thesis ' parents killed her' and not demand more. This left me deeply angry ," she admitted.

https://www.flash.pt/atualidade/nacional/detalhe/caso-maddie-sandra-felgueiras-arrasa-goncalo-amaral-e-explica-que-a-menina-pode-estar-viva?ref=DET_relacionadas

So deeply angry that she continued to write negative McCann stories as well as conduct negative McCann interviews for years and years after.....right up in fact until the time it was more advantageous, financially, to say she was duped. Odd that.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1656 on: April 25, 2019, 06:49:40 AM »
Does that make it true though?Also can it be said that anything new as been unearthed in the last 12 years which wasn't in the first few months of the initial investigation.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 07:07:34 AM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1657 on: April 25, 2019, 06:55:03 AM »
I'm not complaining about anything.
”it’s a sad indictment on society “ is not a complaint?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1658 on: April 25, 2019, 06:56:39 AM »
So deeply angry that she continued to write negative McCann stories as well as conduct negative McCann interviews for years and years after.....right up in fact until the time it was more advantageous, financially, to say she was duped. Odd that.
Why was it more financially advantageous to say she was duped than to back up Amaral to the hilt?  By the way, love the way y’all are impugning her, perhaps she’d be interested in contributing her thoughts to the thread, shall I send her a link?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #1659 on: April 25, 2019, 08:19:09 AM »
”it’s a sad indictment on society “ is not a complaint?
No.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1660 on: April 25, 2019, 08:32:54 AM »
No.
If a complaint is a statement that something is unacceptable or unsatisfactory I would suggest “it’s a sad indictment on society” falls under the heading of “complaint”.  IMO.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1661 on: April 25, 2019, 08:38:24 AM »
Does that make it true though?Also can it be said that anything new as been unearthed in the last 12 years which wasn't in the first few months of the initial investigation.
Yes.  If someone complains of being lied to, that generally becomes a fact.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1662 on: April 25, 2019, 08:42:57 AM »
Why was it more financially advantageous to say she was duped than to back up Amaral to the hilt?  By the way, love the way y’all are impugning her, perhaps she’d be interested in contributing her thoughts to the thread, shall I send her a link?
Yes please do.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1663 on: April 25, 2019, 08:45:37 AM »
Yes please do.
OK, make sure you authorise her membership if and when she signs up.  This should be interesting....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1664 on: April 25, 2019, 08:47:22 AM »
OK, make sure you authorise her membership if and when she signs up.  This should be interesting....
That is not one of my roles sorry.
Moderation