Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243437 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1695 on: April 25, 2019, 03:11:02 PM »
Tantalise yourself no more. The investigation was directed by Encarnacao, Neves and the prosecutor. According to Sumers ans Swan the 'badly told story' remark was made by Encarnacao.

Do you have a cite for that... According to a reporter for Journal De Noticas Encarnaceo.. made the statement off the record..S and S simply reported what the reporter said

The Journal is the equivalent  of our Sun... As I understand
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 03:31:55 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1696 on: April 25, 2019, 06:20:51 PM »
Do you have a cite for that... According to a reporter for Journal De Noticas Encarnaceo.. made the statement off the record..S and S simply reported what the reporter said

The Journal is the equivalent  of our Sun... As I understand

No, I haven't actually. Maybe they didn't say it. Are you referring to O Diário de Noticias? I thought it was more like The Times than The Sun. Does Portugal have an equivalent to The Sun?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1697 on: April 25, 2019, 06:41:32 PM »
No, I haven't actually. Maybe they didn't say it. Are you referring to O Diário de Noticias? I thought it was more like The Times than The Sun. Does Portugal have an equivalent to The Sun?

24 Horus

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1698 on: April 25, 2019, 06:54:21 PM »
24 Horus
Could you put "24 Hours" in context within a sentence please?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1699 on: April 25, 2019, 06:58:40 PM »
Could you put "24 Hours" in context within a sentence please?

Im answerring the question if you read the post...and my answer is 24 Horus....not 24 hours

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1700 on: April 25, 2019, 07:12:16 PM »
Im answerring the question if you read the post...and my answer is 24 Horus....not 24 hours
You could still put it in a sentence.  "24 Horus"  do you think that translates to "24 Hours"?

the correct spelling is "24 Horas" which translates into English as "24 Hours"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 07:15:19 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1701 on: April 25, 2019, 07:15:30 PM »
You could still put it in a sentence.  "24 Horus"  do you think that translates to "24 Hours"?

no i dont think it translates as anything...and i dont think it needs to be in a sentence...  it is my post and i dont see its breaking any rules.....lets see if anyone else understands it

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1702 on: April 25, 2019, 07:17:29 PM »
no i dont think it translates as anything...and i dont think it needs to be in a sentence...  it is my post and i dont see its breaking any rules.....lets see if anyone else understands it
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1703 on: April 25, 2019, 07:18:50 PM »
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1704 on: April 25, 2019, 07:19:07 PM »

I already know that....Ive answerred the question as 24 Horus...some might understand why

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1705 on: April 25, 2019, 07:20:03 PM »
Cite please.

have you ever heard of Horus

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1706 on: April 25, 2019, 07:23:35 PM »
I already know that....Ive answerred the question as 24 Horus...some might understand why
Why deliberately spell Horas incorrectly?  I'm sure being deliberately wrong is against the rules.
Moderation

Offline The General

« Reply #1707 on: April 25, 2019, 07:24:53 PM »
Falcon?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1708 on: April 25, 2019, 07:25:12 PM »
Horus was often the ancient Egyptians' national tutelary deity. He was usually depicted as a falcon-headed man wearing the pschent, or a red and white crown, as a symbol of kingship over the entire kingdom of Egypt.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1709 on: April 25, 2019, 07:28:04 PM »
Horus was often the ancient Egyptians' national tutelary deity. He was usually depicted as a falcon-headed man wearing the pschent, or a red and white crown, as a symbol of kingship over the entire kingdom of Egypt.

Horus. Horus, Egyptian Hor, Har, Her, or Heru, in ancient Egyptian religion, a god in the form of a falcon whose right eye was the sun or morning star...

Horas ...Horus....its  aplay on words...teh Suns equivalent is 24 Horus...as opposed to horas