Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243436 times)

Offline The General

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1710 on: April 25, 2019, 07:30:41 PM »

Horus. Horus, Egyptian Hor, Har, Her, or Heru, in ancient Egyptian religion, a god in the form of a falcon whose right eye was the sun or morning star...

Horas ...Horus....its  aplay on words...teh Suns equivalent is 24 Horus...as opposed to horas
Kinell, that was like a clue on 3 2 1
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1711 on: April 25, 2019, 07:31:48 PM »
Kinell, that was like a clue on 3 2 1

Rob did rather spoil it

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1712 on: April 25, 2019, 07:32:27 PM »
Could you put "24 Hours" in context within a sentence please?

I am only 24 Horus from Tulsa.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1713 on: April 25, 2019, 07:33:23 PM »

Horus. Horus, Egyptian Hor, Har, Her, or Heru, in ancient Egyptian religion, a god in the form of a falcon whose right eye was the sun or morning star...

Horas ...Horus....its  aplay on words...teh Suns equivalent is 24 Horus...as opposed to horas
You are making that up, presenting opinion as facts.  You explain why you say "Horas ...Horus....its  a play on words...the Suns equivalent is 24 Horus...as opposed to horas".
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1714 on: April 25, 2019, 07:34:53 PM »
I am only 24 Horus from Tulsa.
Do you have a Micky Mouse watch too?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1715 on: April 25, 2019, 07:35:15 PM »
You are making that up, presenting opinion as facts.  You explain why you say "Horas ...Horus....its  a play on words...the Suns equivalent is 24 Horus...as opposed to horas".

are you accusing me of lying.....im making nothing up...and its rather a clever play on words..dont accuse me of lying

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1716 on: April 25, 2019, 07:56:58 PM »
are you accusing me of lying.....im making nothing up...and its rather a clever play on words..dont accuse me of lying
All I originally asked for was an explanation of "24 Horus".
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1717 on: April 25, 2019, 08:01:42 PM »
All I originally asked for was an explanation of "24 Horus".

you didnt...you asked me to put it in a sentence...I made a clever play on words....its a riddle for others to work out

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1718 on: April 25, 2019, 08:03:00 PM »
you didnt...you asked me to put it in a sentence...I made a clever play on words....its a riddle for others to work out
Maybe that is the explanation I needed. 
Moderation

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1719 on: April 25, 2019, 08:04:43 PM »

Don't worry.  It's just another instance where you get to sink with the ship.

Assuming you have the decency to fall on your own sword, of course.

I'm not holding my breath.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1720 on: April 25, 2019, 08:04:58 PM »
Maybe that is the explanation I needed.

you have no right to say I made things up....i think its obvious to most I didnt

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1721 on: April 25, 2019, 08:05:47 PM »
Well the science is all wrong for a starter.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1722 on: April 25, 2019, 08:06:08 PM »
Don't worry.  It's just another instance where you get to sink with the ship.

Assuming you have the decency to fall on your own sword, of course.

I'm not holding my breath.

so now you are questioning my decency...id far prefer if you would hold your breath

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1723 on: April 25, 2019, 08:07:27 PM »
Well the science is all wrong for a starter.

do you really want to carry on making an issue out of a non issue...its becoming obvious you are harrassing me...thats aaginst forum rules

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1724 on: April 25, 2019, 08:09:09 PM »
you have no right to say I made things up....i think its obvious to most I didnt
You are making that up again.  Presenting opinion as fact.
Moderation