Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243419 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1755 on: April 26, 2019, 08:12:10 AM »
That's the second Portuguese newspaper you've said that about but you need to provide evidence because imo Portugal doesn't have a newspaper equivelant to The Sun.

Ss I qualified the statement  with.. As I understand... I don't need to supply any evidence

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1756 on: April 26, 2019, 08:21:23 AM »
Ss I qualified the statement  with.. As I understand... I don't need to supply any evidence
No worries, I provided it for you.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1757 on: April 26, 2019, 08:34:53 AM »
No worries, I provided it for you.

Thanks... It's seems all the talk about not having to provide cites for insignificant posts has gone out of the window

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1758 on: April 26, 2019, 09:19:54 AM »
Follow this link, scroll down and there is a front page of 24 Horas, screaming Gerry McCann is not Madeleine’s biological father.  Similar or dissimilar to the Sun in forum members views?

https://theh8.org/deconstructing-the-madeleine-mccann-story/

Apparently the McCanns vowed to sue. I wonder why they didn't?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1759 on: April 26, 2019, 09:37:18 AM »
Apparently the McCanns vowed to sue. I wonder why they didn't?

I have never looked into this, so I don't know the answer to my following question.

The Sun has a lot of readers, and thus can be considered influential, whether one agrees with what it publishes or not.

How big was the circulation of 24 Horas back in 2007?

There was another one - Tal e Qual (???).  It folded, so hardly a raging success.

I have yet to be Carter-Rucked on my blog, but then, I have no reason to believe it is widely perceived as influential.

It brings to mind the old comedy routine between John Cleese and the two Ronnies.  I look down on him/I look up to him.

I know my place.   (&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1760 on: April 26, 2019, 09:58:48 AM »

I wonder what led you to that understanding? Another poster seems to be relying on how it's front page is laid out.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1761 on: April 26, 2019, 09:59:16 AM »
Follow this link, scroll down and there is a front page of 24 Horas, screaming Gerry McCann is not Madeleine’s biological father.  Similar or dissimilar to the Sun in forum members views?

https://theh8.org/deconstructing-the-madeleine-mccann-story/
The Portuguese newspaper ’24 Horas’ (24 Hours) printed a story about Gerry not being the biological father.  The paper claimed it was an unknown donor and they were adamant their sources were reliable.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Many people believed this and it became necessary for a denial to be made ...
Snip
Gerry McCann has been forced to issue an extraordinary statement insisting that Madeleine is his natural daughter.

The heart consultant said he had acted to counter 'lies and absolute fabrication' in the Portuguese press.

The newspaper claimed that the four-yearold's parentage meant her DNA could not be confused with that of two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie.

The supposed revelation would prove that bodily fluids found in the family's hire car had come from Madeleine and not from her brother or sister, the tabloid said.

Portuguese police are seeking evidence that the girl's body was transported in the Renault Scenic, which was hired 25 days after she disappeared.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-487063/I-AM-Madeleines-dad-Gerry-McCann-rejects-claims-sperm-donor-used-IVF.html

Such is the power of the press that I believe it is still possible to see the same claim made today on social media.

The interesting thing about it is that 24 Horas were adamant that their information was gold standard ... just as Sandra Felgueiras was convinced hers was.

Snip
The newspaper has run a series of articles this week which have all strongly denied by the McCanns.

Its co- editor, Luis Fontes, insisted he stood by the sperm donor story.

He said it was confirmed by the Forensic Science Service in Birmingham, which has carried out analysis on samples taken from the McCanns' apartment and hire car.

The FSS denied it had made any comment on the case.

There may be those who claim to have immediately suspected the McCanns from the word go ... and that's as may be ... but there is absolutely no doubt that the propaganda campaign orchestrated against them by the Portuguese police is the basis of the sceptic beliefs which sustain and inform the vitriolic twelve year campaign conducted against them.

Amaral has been revealed as corruptly orchestrating those lies fed to the media when he was senior investigating officer in Madeleine's case.  He has encouraged belief in them in his best seller.  He has built a media career proselyting them.

What will it take for sceptics to see through this man and give Madeleine's family the peace so long denied?

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1762 on: April 26, 2019, 10:00:27 AM »
I wonder what led you to that understanding? Another poster seems to be relying on how it's front page is laid out.

I'm afraid you will have to carry on wondering.. I don't see the point in 50 posts which still end in disagrement

Offline barrier

« Reply #1763 on: April 26, 2019, 10:26:20 AM »

Amaral has been revealed as corruptly orchestrating those lies fed to the media when he was senior investigating officer in Madeleine's case.  He has encouraged belief in them in his best seller.  He has built a media career proselyting them.

What will it take for sceptics to see through this man and give Madeleine's family the peace so long denied?

Fear not,SY are still at the draft stage, it cost a packet mind, circa a mere £12 million but it'll be some best seller if ever put into print.Still nowt to say Amaral was wrong.Still nothing brought up in the last 12 yrs that wasn't brought up in the first few months.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1764 on: April 26, 2019, 10:31:24 AM »
Fear not,SY are still at the draft stage, it cost a packet mind, circa a mere £12 million but it'll be some best seller if ever put into print.Still nowt to say Amaral was wrong.Still nothing brought up in the last 12 yrs that wasn't brought up in the first few months.
.there is loads to say Amaral is wrong
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:38:33 AM by Davel »

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1765 on: April 26, 2019, 11:03:04 AM »
.there is loads to say Amaral is wrong

Such as...?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1766 on: April 26, 2019, 11:15:29 AM »

While we have no record of the source of the poison being dripped  into the ear of 24 Horas editorial team ... they were sure of the reliability.

Sandra Felgueiras left us in no doubt where the lies she was told stemmed from ... namely Amaral.  And thus another very powerful media voice was illicitly recruited to the black ops armoury of the Judicial police V parents of the missing child.

I think it is very safe to say we have evidence that Amaral was wrong ... and we have evidence confirming that he went out of his way to be wrong by acting illegally when breaking the Secrecy Laws to be wrong.

He was Felgueiras's SOURCE ... not just in the instance she detailed but throughout ... and the whole episode reveals the level of corruption used against the McCanns and on which the sceptic's internet case against them is based.

If nothing else I think it is a prime example of the power of propaganda over reason.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1767 on: April 26, 2019, 11:17:19 AM »
Such as...?

Such as both investigation s saying mccanns are not suspects.. No evidence against them.. Not being investigated... Barriers post was opinion... Mines opinion.. Amaral has his opinion but we know his understanding of the evidence was flawed

Offline barrier

« Reply #1768 on: April 26, 2019, 11:19:54 AM »
Such as both investigation s saying mccanns are not suspects.. No evidence against them.. Not being investigated... Barriers post was opinion... Mines opinion.. Amaral has his opinion but we know his understanding of the evidence was flawed

Yet after all that Davel,SY with its embarrassment of riches, it has nothing to show for it,nothing that was not there in the first few months.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1769 on: April 26, 2019, 11:21:13 AM »
While we have no record of the source of the poison being dripped  into the ear of 24 Horas editorial team ... they were sure of the reliability.

Sandra Felgueiras left us in no doubt where the lies she was told stemmed from ... namely Amaral.  And thus another very powerful media voice was illicitly recruited to the black ops armoury of the Judicial police V parents of the missing child.

I think it is very safe to say we have evidence that Amaral was wrong ... and we have evidence confirming that he went out of his way to be wrong by acting illegally when breaking the Secrecy Laws to be wrong.

He was Felgueiras's SOURCE ... not just in the instance she detailed but throughout ... and the whole episode reveals the level of corruption used against the McCanns and on which the sceptic's internet case against them is based.

If nothing else I think it is a prime example of the power of propaganda over reason.

Ah! yes the broken shutters that weren't.