Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243419 times)

Online Wonderfulspam

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1770 on: April 26, 2019, 11:22:29 AM »
Such as both investigation s saying mccanns are not suspects.. No evidence against them.. Not being investigated... Barriers post was opinion... Mines opinion.. Amaral has his opinion but we know his understanding of the evidence was flawed

Of course, none of that proves either Maddie was abducted, or that McCanns are innocent.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1771 on: April 26, 2019, 11:23:16 AM »
I'm afraid you will have to carry on wondering.. I don't see the point in 50 posts which still end in disagrement

Chaff, imo.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1772 on: April 26, 2019, 11:23:59 AM »

Amaral believed Jane Tanner didn't witness an abduction, SY agree with him.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1773 on: April 26, 2019, 11:30:22 AM »
Fear not,SY are still at the draft stage, it cost a packet mind, circa a mere £12 million but it'll be some best seller if ever put into print.Still nowt to say Amaral was wrong.Still nothing brought up in the last 12 yrs that wasn't brought up in the first few months.

I don't know if it qualifies in respect of the thread title ... but I think your post perfectly illustrates the sceptic attitude in relation with sceptic belief.
  • the rip being taken out of SY ... not Porto PJ who are also investigating Madeleine's case
  • the objection to the cost of Madeleine's investigation
  • the defence of Amaral and the failure to recognise the absolute shambles he Made of Madeleine's case in the important hours-days-months of his tenure of the case ... including the trial by media which took place only to prove his thesis and not to solve the case

Nice one ... thanks for that.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1774 on: April 26, 2019, 11:35:09 AM »
Yet after all that Davel,SY with its embarrassment of riches, it has nothing to show for it,nothing that was not there in the first few months.

... and yet Scotland Yard and the Judicial police are still active in the field.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #1775 on: April 26, 2019, 11:35:57 AM »
I don't know if it qualifies in respect of the thread title ... but I think your post perfectly illustrates the sceptic attitude in relation with sceptic belief.
  • the rip being taken out of SY ... not Porto PJ who are also investigating Madeleine's case
  • the objection to the cost of Madeleine's investigation
  • the defence of Amaral and the failure to recognise the absolute shambles he Made of Madeleine's case in the important hours-days-months of his tenure of the case ... including the trial by media which took place only to prove his thesis and not to solve the case

Nice one ... thanks for that.

Nice of you to determine what a sceptic beleif's and attitudes are .
Is that part of a supporter mods remit?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1776 on: April 26, 2019, 11:37:35 AM »
  ... and yet Scotland Yard and the Judicial police are still active in the field.

Cite, what field.Its supposedly known that OG asked for funding was it granted?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1777 on: April 26, 2019, 11:38:13 AM »
Ah! yes the broken shutters that weren't.

Isn't that a bit puerile in what is expected to be a rational discussion ... or even a deflection?  But interesting anyway insofar as calling to mind yet another sceptic shibboleth.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1778 on: April 26, 2019, 11:40:49 AM »
Amaral believed Jane Tanner didn't witness an abduction, SY agree with him.

Was it Amaral who leaked misinformation about Jane Tanner and who called a material witness "liar"?  At the time the only material witness he had.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #1779 on: April 26, 2019, 11:41:14 AM »
While we have no record of the source of the poison being dripped  into the ear of 24 Horas editorial team ... they were sure of the reliability.

Sandra Felgueiras left us in no doubt where the lies she was told stemmed from ... namely Amaral.  And thus another very powerful media voice was illicitly recruited to the black ops armoury of the Judicial police V parents of the missing child.

I think it is very safe to say we have evidence that Amaral was wrong ... and we have evidence confirming that he went out of his way to be wrong by acting illegally when breaking the Secrecy Laws to be wrong.

He was Felgueiras's SOURCE ... not just in the instance she detailed but throughout ... and the whole episode reveals the level of corruption used against the McCanns and on which the sceptic's internet case against them is based.

If nothing else I think it is a prime example of the power of propaganda over reason.

Crikey!

Poison dripped into ears?

Black ops armoury?

Have you thought about going into the many current lightweight programmes about true crime?

I reckon you would have a gold brick road.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1780 on: April 26, 2019, 11:43:49 AM »
Of course, none of that proves either Maddie was abducted, or that McCanns are innocent.
are you talking about absolute proof...beyond reasoanble doubt or the balance of probabilities

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #1781 on: April 26, 2019, 11:44:32 AM »
Ah! yes the broken shutters that weren't.
mmccanns never said they were...another sceptic belief

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1782 on: April 26, 2019, 11:45:23 AM »
Nice of you to determine what a sceptic beleif's and attitudes are .
Is that part of a supporter mods remit?
I know exactly what I think of the sceptic belief system and attitudes based on the evidence they post all over the internet and social media.
You have done nothing to challenge my knowledge or opinion and I think your input has actually reinforced them.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1783 on: April 26, 2019, 11:50:49 AM »
Cite, what field.Its supposedly known that OG asked for funding was it granted?

Well there was the mound in Luz ... but I take it you do know what being in the field means?

Why do you think I know about the funding for the search for Madeleine ?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #1784 on: April 26, 2019, 11:53:50 AM »
Crikey!

Poison dripped into ears?

Black ops armoury?

Have you thought about going into the many current lightweight programmes about true crime?

I reckon you would have a gold brick road.
^*&&