Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243402 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1935 on: April 26, 2019, 08:19:50 PM »
You need thousands of dogs and trainers..  How reliable would the cadaver dogs have to be to be allowed on the job?  The cost of dong that would be millions of pounds a week.  You find a few unreported babies, miscarriages, tissues from bleeding noses and cut fingers.  What about all the sanitary pads?  They'd all raise an alert.  Who'd be checking the bins alerted to?  You'd need a another few thousand forensic detectives to do that as well.
Thousands of jobs created and lots of lovely doggies in gainful employment too, win win.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1936 on: April 26, 2019, 08:20:37 PM »
You forgot the window.
Oh yeah they take ages to open, silly me.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #1937 on: April 26, 2019, 08:25:01 PM »
So for this to work we have to accept:
1) some if not all the dog alerts were wrong
2) Gerry was in two places at once
3) Gerry had the cunning to stage an abduction scenario but then effed it all up by not jemmying the shutters despite telling everyone they had been
4) Gerry had the brazen balls to carry his dead daughter through town, uncovered, past numerous witnesses and then 24 hours go on TV appealing for her return.
5) Portuguese binmen aren’t very observant but very prompt at bin emptying.
6) the PJ are not very clever as they should have been straight down the local tipon day one.

Anything else?

Why would the bins be checked methodically,what were they looking for?
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1938 on: April 26, 2019, 08:26:16 PM »
1) OK dog alerts dismissed, hurrah
2) So Gerry was Smithman AFTER the alert was raised?  Tell me more...
3) YOU claimed the jemmied shutters claim was made?  So we can dismiss that too?  Hurrah.  But why fake an abduction and then not actually fake a break in?
4) Correct, so Gerry DOES have brazen balls, and didn’t mind being observed carrying his dead daughter and then having his face plastered all over the media not caring if he was id’ed or not because he KNEW his method of body disposal was foolproof.
5) Binmen never observe the contents of bins in Portugal, the robots take care of everything, who knew.
6) The PJ really weren’t very clever if they fell for the old Tannerman fake sighting, alibi malarkey, oldest trick in the book!

2) What time was the alert actually raised?  We can't be sure.
3) Kate saw the shutters & window open, supposedly, there's your break in.
4) Smithman lowered his head as if to signal that he did not wish to speak. Hardly brazen really.
5) Are bin men supposed to trash gaze everytime they empty a bin?
6) The PJ didn't know of the Smiths sighting until weeks later.

I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1939 on: April 26, 2019, 08:28:57 PM »
4) Smithman lowered his head as if to signal that he did not wish to speak. Hardly brazen really.

3; Breakout:Mitchell tells us K&G are firmly of the view the scarlet pimpernel used the window as a means of leaving with Madeleine.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1940 on: April 26, 2019, 08:31:06 PM »
3; Breakout:Mitchell tells us K&G are firmly of the view the scarlet pimpernel used the window as a means of leaving with Madeleine.

This is the point anyone reading this post realises IMO that you have no credence at all !
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1941 on: April 26, 2019, 08:32:45 PM »

Why would the bins be checked methodically,what were they looking for?
Who are you referring to?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1942 on: April 26, 2019, 08:33:38 PM »

Yep, sorry my mistake.

But then Kate was keen to cover all bases later on in her book....

"For a long while we would assume that the abductor had entered and exited through the window of the children's bedroom, but it is equally possible that he used the patio doors or even had a key to the front door." KM

*Kate would later debunk the sliding door herself in an RT interview.
Only a fastidious abductor could have used the patio door as a means of entry or exit.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1943 on: April 26, 2019, 08:38:45 PM »
This is the point anyone reading this post realises IMO that you have no credence at all !

Who are they seeking then? it might as well be him there is no b....r else imo.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1944 on: April 26, 2019, 08:40:15 PM »
Who are you referring to?

You're point 5) Portuguese binmen aren’t very observant but very prompt at bin emptying.

Why would they need to be observant of what is in the bins?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1945 on: April 26, 2019, 08:40:52 PM »
2) OK, what time does the alarm have to have been raised to make your theory plausible?  Please demonstrate using a timeline.
3) Why only SAY you saw the window open and the shutters up, but not actually do it?
4) Lowered his eyes?  What a cunning disguise.  You think carrying a dead body en route to a bin in the direction of the nightlife and possible witnesses as opposed to away from town and down a residential back alley is plausible? It seems pretty brazen to me, even if you think it’s the kind of thing any old murderer would do, eyes lowered.
5) Trash gaze?  Nice phrase.  I would expect them to see the odd banana skin, fishbone and child’s corpse in the course of their day-to-day work, yes, is that outrageous of me?
6) So what? There was a missing child.  Whether it was Smithman or an abductor, if throwing a body in a bin is such a common method of body disposal then why would they not do a searchof the local tip on day one?  Give me one good reason.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1946 on: April 26, 2019, 08:43:33 PM »
You're point 5) Portuguese binmen aren’t very observant but very prompt at bin emptying.

Why would they need to be observant of what is in the bins?
Because bodies are often disposed in them apparently. Wouldn’t bin men in PdL be aware of a missing child pretty early on?  Would it notoccur to them that maybe she’d been chucked in a bin, just like it apparently occurred to most sceptics within hours?

Offline barrier

« Reply #1947 on: April 26, 2019, 08:44:39 PM »

My sleep will not be disturbed by your opinion,personal attack liked by a mod I see.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 08:47:28 PM by barrier »

Offline barrier

« Reply #1948 on: April 26, 2019, 08:46:18 PM »
Because bodies are often disposed in them apparently.

Were they alerted to look for such? the bins were searched if you care to peruse the files but was the landfill.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1949 on: April 26, 2019, 08:46:58 PM »
2) OK, what time does the alarm have to have been raised to make your theory plausible?  Please demonstrate using a timeline.
3) Why only SAY you saw the window open and the shutters up, but not actually do it?
4) Lowered his eyes?  What a cunning disguise.  You think carrying a dead body en route to a bin in the direction of the nightlife and possible witnesses as opposed to away from town and down a residential back alley is plausible? It seems pretty brazen to me, even if you think it’s the kind of thing any old murderer would do, eyes lowered.
5) Trash gaze?  Nice phrase.  I would expect them to see the odd banana skin, fishbone and child’s corpse in the course of their day-to-day work, yes, is that outrageous of me?
6) So what? There was a missing child.  Whether it was Smithman or an abductor, if throwing a body in a bin is such a common method of body disposal then why would they not do a searchof the local tip on day one?  Give me one good reason.

2) Prior to 10pm, I can't be assed to draw you a timeline.
3) Kate's prints are on the window, go figure.
4) Like I said, he didn't have a car, not much choice in the matter really.
5) Yes, it is.
6) The cops didn't suspect Maddie was dead until Kate's dream iirc