Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243422 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1950 on: April 26, 2019, 08:50:18 PM »
Were they alerted to look for such? the bins were searched if you care to peruse the files but was the landfill.
Has any police force ever suggested that landfill is the likely final resting place of Madeleine McCann?  If not, why not?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1951 on: April 26, 2019, 08:50:22 PM »
My sleep will not be disturbed by your opinion,personal attack liked by a mod I see.

I never for a moment thought your sleep would be disturbed by my post.
Wishing you a good night's sleep whenever you do go to bed.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1952 on: April 26, 2019, 08:51:09 PM »
2) Prior to 10pm, I can't be assed to draw you a timeline.
3) Kate's prints are on the window, go figure.
4) Like I said, he didn't have a car, not much choice in the matter really.
5) Yes, it is.
6) The cops didn't suspect Maddie was dead until Kate's dream iirc
You’re floundering a bit now aren’t you?  Bless.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline barrier

« Reply #1953 on: April 26, 2019, 08:54:28 PM »
Has any police force ever suggested that landfill is the likely final resting place of Madeleine McCann?  If not, why not?

Who knows,I surprised you haven't blamed the PJ for not thinking of it,or are you subcounsiously praising them for not countenancing it.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1954 on: April 26, 2019, 08:54:52 PM »

Not really. You have debunked nothing thus far IMO.

Here's a question for you.

Where was Gerry between 10.00 & 10.10?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline barrier

« Reply #1955 on: April 26, 2019, 08:57:18 PM »

You've got to admit though despite the best efforts, in reaching 2000 post's the sceptics thread hasn't gone away.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1956 on: April 26, 2019, 08:57:53 PM »

Who knows,I surprised you haven't blamed the PJ for not thinking of it,or are you subcounsiously praising them for not countenancing it.
I am blaming the pj for not thinking of it!!

Offline barrier

« Reply #1957 on: April 26, 2019, 08:58:58 PM »
I am blaming the pj for not thinking of it!!

You think it has legs then?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1958 on: April 26, 2019, 08:59:02 PM »
2) Prior to 10pm, I can't be assed to draw you a timeline.
3) Kate's prints are on the window, go figure.
4) Like I said, he didn't have a car, not much choice in the matter really.
5) Yes, it is.
6) The cops didn't suspect Maddie was dead until Kate's dream iirc

Well there you are !
A sceptic's beliefs.!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1959 on: April 26, 2019, 09:01:05 PM »
Not really. You have debunked nothing thus far IMO.

Here's a question for you.

Where was Gerry between 10.00 & 10.10?
I haven’t claimed to debunk anything, I have simply exposed the paucity of your argument.  IMO.  Where WAS Gerry between 10pm and 10.10pm?  Why chucking a body in a bin in the centre of PdL no doubt, despite the numerous witness accounts who put him in the vicinity of Apartment 5a at the time.  Why don’t you tell me where you think he was, and what supports your belief?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1960 on: April 26, 2019, 09:02:42 PM »
You've got to admit though despite the best efforts, in reaching 2000 post's the sceptics thread hasn't gone away.
Eh?  This is the best thread on here for a while, despite being written off by many sceptics as pointless and goading when it began. 

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1961 on: April 26, 2019, 09:07:34 PM »
I haven’t claimed to debunk anything, I have simply exposed the paucity of your argument.  IMO.  Where WAS Gerry between 10pm and 10.10pm?  Why chucking a body in a bin in the centre of PdL no doubt, despite the numerous witness accounts who put him in the vicinity of Apartment 5a at the time.  Why don’t you tell me where you think he was, and what supports your belief?

Go on then, show me the numerous witness statements that give Gerry's whereabouts between 10.00 & 10.10.
Should be simple.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #1962 on: April 26, 2019, 09:10:32 PM »
That seems to be the crux of the sceptics beliefs.
A gut feeling even on the first day that Madeleine's parents were "shifty".
Then an ever lasting belief in the early days of ghastly libellous press reporting, and a  belief in the supposed discrepancies in the files, and on and on, even though almost twelve years have passed, and these "shifty" parents sought  the reopening of their daughter's disappearance  and gained that reopening of their daughters disappearance which has two current investigations .
Neither of which seems to be focussing on Madeleine's parents.

I didn't. don't and never will believe that responsibe, careful and loving parents leave their children alone in an unlocked apartment every night while they go out. I have always had and will always have the utmost sympathy for Madeleine McCann, and could not, cannot and will not sympathise with those who put her in danger. 

Their behaviour was irresponsible, careless, unloving and selfish in my opinion. All of them.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #1963 on: April 26, 2019, 09:12:03 PM »
Thousands of jobs created and lots of lovely doggies in gainful employment too, win win.
But what do you get for your money?   
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1964 on: April 26, 2019, 09:25:10 PM »
I didn't. don't and never will believe that responsibe, careful and loving parents leave their children alone in an unlocked apartment every night while they go out. I have always had and will always have the utmost sympathy for Madeleine McCann, and could not, cannot and will not sympathise with those who put her in danger. 

Their behaviour was irresponsible, careless, unloving and selfish in my opinion. All of them.

Many loving and careful and responsible parents have made a wrong decision.

When you say " unloving" do you mean the McCanns didn't love their children?