Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243435 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #1995 on: April 26, 2019, 10:10:58 PM »
There was no malice aforethought involved ... unlike the malicious actions of sceptics over the past twelve years inclusive of total disregard for the wellbeing of Madeleine's siblings ... proving exactly the measure of their real regard for the welfare of children.

I feel sorry for the twins. They can't touch a search engine without their parents breathing down their necks.
I imagine the Chinese get less online censorship.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1996 on: April 26, 2019, 10:12:34 PM »
That the bin men were fastidious. Come on Ernie, open the bin, have a wee squizz inside, check for LPG bottles, depleted plutonium, dead children.

When Wonderful spam likes your post and when I have no idea of what you are on about and when you referring me as "Ernie" ........?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline The General

« Reply #1997 on: April 26, 2019, 10:17:45 PM »
When Wonderful spam likes your post and when I have no idea of what you are on about and when you referring me as "Ernie" ........?
A list of things Erngath can't comprehend, Alex?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Erngath

« Reply #1998 on: April 26, 2019, 10:18:15 PM »
I feel sorry for the twins. They can't touch a search engine without their parents breathing down their necks.

And you know they can't touch a search engine?
Really?
I'm sure their parents have warned them about the pros and cons about the internet.
I imagine their parents are more concerned about internet grooming than any rubbish  and myth they come across about their parents and their abducted sister.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #1999 on: April 26, 2019, 10:21:36 PM »
You imagine alot, I think that may be part of the problem.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2000 on: April 26, 2019, 10:21:58 PM »
A list of things Erngath can't comprehend, Alex?

Is Wonderfulspam  Alex?

Now I understand.
Thanks for that!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2001 on: April 26, 2019, 10:22:29 PM »
Really?
I'm sure their parents have warned them about the [ censored word ] and cons about the internet.
I imagine their parents are more concerned about internet grooming than any rubbish  and myth they come across about their parents and their abducted sister.

As an adult, and a retired teacher I believe, did you actually use the word ‘hat*r’, really ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #2002 on: April 26, 2019, 10:24:18 PM »
Really?
I'm sure their parents have warned them about the [ censored word ] and cons about the internet.
They're probably also concerned about their remaining kids becoming self-aware too.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2003 on: April 26, 2019, 10:24:28 PM »
Really?

I didn't think I had a censored word. Lol
It was the pros and cons of the internet.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2004 on: April 26, 2019, 10:24:44 PM »
As an adult, and a retired teacher I believe, did you actually use the word ‘hat*r’, really ?
Are teachers and adults not allowed to use that word?  Who knew!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2005 on: April 26, 2019, 10:24:56 PM »
Really?

Did you not read the book trial reports?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline misty

« Reply #2006 on: April 26, 2019, 10:25:35 PM »
On 10th May 2007 Amaral's wife found the family dog dead. He was tasked with disposing of the body & decided to dump it in a bin, transporting it in his car.  At that time he realised how easy it was to dispose of a small body & how difficult it was to bury. Almost a light bulb moment, some would say.

http://checktheevidencecom.ipage.com/checktheevidence.com/pdf/Goncalo%20Amaral%20-%20Truth%20of%20the%20Lie%20-%20Madeleine%20McCann.pdf

Chapter 7, 43/96.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2007 on: April 26, 2019, 10:25:49 PM »
It was the [ censored word ] and cons of the internet.

Keep on trying .....p..........r..........o.............s

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2008 on: April 26, 2019, 10:26:06 PM »
It was the [ censored word ] and cons of the internet.

So the word was .....?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2009 on: April 26, 2019, 10:28:20 PM »
On 10th May 2007 Amaral's wife found the family dog dead. He was tasked with disposing of the body & decided to dump it in a bin, transporting it in his car.  At that time he realised how easy it was to dispose of a small body & how difficult it was to bury. Almost a light bulb moment, some would say.

http://checktheevidencecom.ipage.com/checktheevidence.com/pdf/Goncalo%20Amaral%20-%20Truth%20of%20the%20Lie%20-%20Madeleine%20McCann.pdf

Chapter 7, 43/96.
And what did he do after his light bulb moment?  Order a search of the local tip?