Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243422 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2010 on: April 26, 2019, 10:29:57 PM »
Did you not read the book trial reports?

That was years ago.
Hopefully the parents have prepared them by now to be aware of all that is on the internet about their parents and preparing them to be aware of that and all the much more serious internet grooming.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2011 on: April 26, 2019, 10:30:12 PM »
So the word was .....?
Have you heard of the phrase “pr0s and cons” before?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2012 on: April 26, 2019, 10:30:51 PM »
And you know they can't touch a search engine?
Really?
I'm sure their parents have warned them about the [ censored word ] and cons about the internet.
I imagine their parents are more concerned about internet grooming than any rubbish  and myth they come across about their parents and their abducted sister.
I think the twins' parents will have prepared them for much of what they might encounter on the internet and how best to cope with it.
There is an element of responsible parenting in that anyway ... but the added hazards the McCann children must undoubtedly learn to cope with are reprehensible and one of the more unedifying aspects of sceptic legacy.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2013 on: April 26, 2019, 10:31:26 PM »
So the word was .....?

The P.......r........o.......s  and cons of the internet.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2014 on: April 26, 2019, 10:32:22 PM »
The P.......r........o.......s  and cons of the internet.
How could you, as an adult and a teacher, use such a dirty word?!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline The General

« Reply #2015 on: April 26, 2019, 10:33:32 PM »
I think the twins' parents will have prepared them for much of what they might encounter on the internet and how best to cope with it.
There is an element of responsible parenting in that anyway ... but the added hazards the McCann children must undoubtedly learn to cope with are reprehensible and one of the more unedifying aspects of sceptic legacy.
Gerry and Kate aren't that bad, surely?
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2016 on: April 26, 2019, 10:34:08 PM »
Have you heard of the phrase “pr0s and cons” before?

Goodness me I will know how to get the phrase] "PROS and cons" through the filter if I ever use that phrase again.lol
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:36:21 PM by Erngath »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2017 on: April 26, 2019, 10:37:58 PM »
How could you, as an adult and a teacher, use such a dirty word?!

Lol.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2018 on: April 26, 2019, 10:39:07 PM »
Lol.

Another learning curve for me.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2019 on: April 26, 2019, 10:41:27 PM »
As an adult, and a retired teacher I believe, did you actually use the word ‘hat*r’, really ?

What word?

No I didn't use the word hat***r.
I used the  expression  the p....r.........o.........s.       and cons of the internet.
You really shouldn't think the worst of folk!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:46:48 PM by Erngath »

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2020 on: April 26, 2019, 10:43:16 PM »
Fuggedaboudit. We know what we're up against. It's a sign of desperation and probably the genesis of a realisation that they've been sold a pup, despite their continued remonstrations to the contrary.

Who is "we"?
And who has been sold a pup?

Offline The General

« Reply #2021 on: April 26, 2019, 10:45:11 PM »
What word?
You're like Austin Powers; it's like you just rocked up from the 70's and everyone's talking a groovy, new lingo called Internet.

Offline misty

« Reply #2022 on: April 26, 2019, 10:46:06 PM »
And what did he do after his light bulb moment?  Order a search of the local tip?

Apparently not. I wonder why it took a seasoned drug trafficking detective, who was used to investigating various methods of concealment of cargo, a whole week to reach such a moment?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2023 on: April 26, 2019, 10:48:52 PM »
Apparently not. I wonder why it took a seasoned drug trafficking detective, who was used to investigating various methods of concealment of cargo, a whole week to reach such a moment?

Concealment of drugs in landfill?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #2024 on: April 26, 2019, 10:51:08 PM »
Let's not look in the the tip for an burglarductor who is now in a taxi in Tunis with the wee an in a holdall......
.....I thought there was an abduction? Why are we sifting through generations of Portuguese domestic detritus?