Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243419 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2040 on: April 27, 2019, 08:20:24 AM »
You really do believe that one or both of Madeleine's parents chucked her dead body in a wheelie bin?

Why the incredulity? Surely you understand that people do all sorts of things, even to their own children.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2041 on: April 27, 2019, 08:22:17 AM »
Facebook, Twitter, Forums, newspaper comments, Amazon, blogs, please feel free to add to the list.

Have you seen examples of the videos which some I think seriously damaged and disturbed individuals have posted on the internet ... it is like a spreading disease of malice ... but aimed at one individual family it is an unprecedented example of sick mob abuse.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2042 on: April 27, 2019, 08:22:45 AM »
Why the incredulity? Surely you understand that people do all sorts of things, even to their own children.
You don’t believe it though, so that’s ok.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2043 on: April 27, 2019, 08:25:31 AM »
Have you seen examples of the videos which some I think seriously damaged and disturbed individuals have posted on the internet ... it is like a spreading disease of malice ... but aimed at one individual family it is an unprecedented example of sick mob abuse.
We had an example of spiteful malice posted on here last night which was hailed a work of unbridled genius and yet we are to believe that sceptics here are above such spite and malice.  I think not.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2044 on: April 27, 2019, 08:35:45 AM »
So its ok for sceptics to treat all supporters as one, but not ok for supporters to generalise about sceptics views?  I see.  As far as I’m aware only one supporter on here has ever voiced the belief you have described.

Oh, come on, you can't fool us. We know you all cling to the same beliefs no matter how much you deny it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2045 on: April 27, 2019, 08:39:06 AM »

There are always those eager to see the worst in people ... and none more so than sceptics and their comparisons of  Madeleine's parents with whichever murderers and misfits happen to be in the headlines.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline barrier

« Reply #2046 on: April 27, 2019, 08:40:16 AM »
Do keep up with the debate and don't cherry pick posts to suit your particular prejudices.  The post was in reply to why search rubbish tips etc for a kidnapped child?

All possibilities have to be eliminated ... and given that Madeleine was looked for and not found and no remains have been found over twelve years ... it raises the hope that she was not treated as abducted children quite often are and heightens the possibility that she survived whatever ordeal she may have suffered when she vanished on 3rd May 2007.

There is no debate its about attacking sceptic beliefs and also is it in your brief to decide which post's should be responded to?
All possibities haven't been eliminated thats why its unsolved. Rowley the last to speak certainly never raised any hopes, not once did he mention returning Madeleine to her family,he said as time goes by you have to realistic in what you are dealing with.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2047 on: April 27, 2019, 08:40:48 AM »
But what do you get for your money?

Nothing.

Despite investigating cadaver dogs extensively, I have yet to find an instance of them being used on landfill.

It merely shows that VS doesn't understand how rubbish was processed in the Algarve in 2007.
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2048 on: April 27, 2019, 08:42:33 AM »
You don’t believe it though, so that’s ok.

I don't believe anything in oarticular, but neither do I rule anything out.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2049 on: April 27, 2019, 08:44:21 AM »
Oh, come on, you can't fool us. We know you all cling to the same beliefs no matter how much you deny it.

For me ... paramount among which is the presumption of innocence and the knowledge that I have never gone out of my way to do any harm in word or deed to anyone.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2050 on: April 27, 2019, 08:50:00 AM »
There is no debate its about attacking sceptic beliefs and also is it in your brief to decide which post's should be responded to?
All possibities haven't been eliminated thats why its unsolved. Rowley the last to speak certainly never raised any hopes, not once did he mention returning Madeleine to her family,he said as time goes by you have to realistic in what you are dealing with.
If I think it is wrong ... I will say so.  You obviously think it is right ... and you are entitled to say so.  I think you may be having difficulty here because you don't really have much of a case to make, do you?  Whereas ... I am spoilt for choice and have hardly started, given the rich pickings of sceptic belief to chose from.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2051 on: April 27, 2019, 08:51:18 AM »
There are always those eager to see the worst in people ... and none more so than sceptics and their comparisons of  Madeleine's parents with whichever murderers and misfits happen to be in the headlines.

Not eager, Brietta, realistic. People can and do surprise others by doing the unexpected. Perfectly respectable sucessful people included.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2052 on: April 27, 2019, 09:08:43 AM »
Nothing.

Despite investigating cadaver dogs extensively, I have yet to find an instance of them being used on landfill.

It merely shows that VS doesn't understand how rubbish was processed in the Algarve in 2007.
There are quite a few internet examples where handlers have judged it safe to allow their dogs to search landfill, probably as a last resort.  It does happen.
Saskatoon police officers, with the assistance of University of Saskatchewan forensic archeologist Ernie Walker and a cadaver dog from Calgary Police Service, search the city's landfill Nov. 1 for the body of an baby born during the Thanksgiving Day weekend GORD WALDNER / THE STARPHOENIX

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2053 on: April 27, 2019, 09:11:56 AM »
Not eager, Brietta, realistic. People can and do surprise others by doing the unexpected. Perfectly respectable sucessful people included.

How many of them are subject to the sceptic internet treatment the innocent McCanns are?  Nary a one that I can think of.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2054 on: April 27, 2019, 09:20:27 AM »
For me ... paramount among which is the presumption of innocence and the knowledge that I have never gone out of my way to do any harm in word or deed to anyone.

The presumption of innocence is a legal, not a civil right. It has nothing to do with duscussing the circumstances surrounding a child's disappearance. It has nothing to do with pointing out that her parents didn't provide adequate care or that some of their actions and words seemed unusual.

Result = happy posting.