Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243411 times)

Offline Erngath

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2310 on: April 29, 2019, 09:52:27 AM »
i  think if   SY said aliens   abducted maddie some supporters would lap it  up

It's possibly as feasible as some sceptics beliefs.( Not here)
Just for the record I'm one of the "some supporters" who wouldn't "lap it up"
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2311 on: April 29, 2019, 09:53:46 AM »

And sceptics as a whole see this is yes they have not been questioned .
Why do you believe NSY have never questioned them?
Is the above statement your reason for your belief?

The only time SY could question them is on a ILOR from Portugal,it is not their case.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #2312 on: April 29, 2019, 09:54:29 AM »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2313 on: April 29, 2019, 09:54:38 AM »
Still opinion.
I never claimed it was anything else...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 11:13:50 AM by Angelo222 »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2314 on: April 29, 2019, 09:56:00 AM »
The only time SY could question them is on a ILOR from Portugal,it is not their case.

I wonder if rob will point out this is your opinion ..not fact...and obviously totally wrong

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2315 on: April 29, 2019, 09:56:53 AM »

Do you mean that NSY couldn't ask the McCanns any questions at all without gaining permission from Portugal?

Offline The General

« Reply #2316 on: April 29, 2019, 10:02:48 AM »
But if I hadn't read it I wouldn't have known that you were answering a post of mine which had not been addressed to you!
Forget it then. Or move on. Or don't. I don't care.
Point remains, nobody knows whether the parents have been re-interviewed, not even Davel the 100 percenter.
So it's an opinion - which is fine.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2317 on: April 29, 2019, 10:03:35 AM »
As clear as mud then?
Do you still believe that Madeleine's parents are complicit in her disappearance?

‘Mr Rowley said: "The parents’ involvement: that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese.

“We’re happy that’s completely dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that’s a line of investigation."

“The McCanns are the parents of a missing girl and we’re trying to get to the bottom of what happened.”

He could simply have said no when asked if the parents were being investigated. Why do you think he gave such a convoluted answer ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2318 on: April 29, 2019, 10:04:18 AM »
That's interesting, because it's the first time I heard of such a snippet.  I wonder if Sandra is entirely accurate in this respect?

Quite some time ago on the forum I argued that it was highly unlikely that Scotland Yard would not have had feet on the ground at a review stage and might even have done so under the guise of holidaymakers perhaps even taking a holiday rental.

The Portuguese team from the North also reviewed on location.

It is apparent that despite both forces seeing the benefit of investigating Madeleine's case at first hand as well as from accumulated data the will of their political masters appears to have been lacking.

What the McCanns achieved in terms of overcoming that reluctance is nothing short of miraculous ... bearing in mind the political resistance they were up against and the sceptic forces flying banners of "justice for Madeleine" who were actually involved in moving heaven and earth to thwart every positive move her parents instituted on her behalf.

A trend which sceptics continue to pursue up until the present day.

"Redwood confirmed that his team of more than 30 officers had been to Portugal seven times, including a visit to the family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz"
I think that represents a lot of organisation and a lot of labour ... and I don't think it would or could have taken place without the knowledge and perhaps even the cooperation of the Judicial police from the North of the country.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2319 on: April 29, 2019, 10:09:08 AM »
Forget it then. Or move on. Or don't. I don't care.
Point remains, nobody knows whether the parents have been re-interviewed, not even Davel the 100 percenter.
So it's an opinion - which is fine.

Exactly nobody knows!
And that applies to sceptics too.
But one can hazard a guess or an opinion as to which is more likely.

Not "moving on". too quickly.
Had a bit of a tumble early Sunday morning.
Leather soled fancy shoes, wet cobblestones , 2am in the morning and just possibly the last glass of wine not a good combination. @)(++(*

No serious damage!
Just some bruising!

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2320 on: April 29, 2019, 10:16:26 AM »
‘Mr Rowley said: "The parents’ involvement: that was dealt with at the time by the original investigation by the Portuguese.

“We’re happy that’s completely dealt with and there is no reason whatsoever to reopen that or start rumours that’s a line of investigation."

“The McCanns are the parents of a missing girl and we’re trying to get to the bottom of what happened.”

He could simply have said no when asked if the parents were being investigated. Why do you think he gave such a convoluted answer ?

He's a policeman.
I always find that the police when giving any interview speak in a rather convoluted way.!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2321 on: April 29, 2019, 10:17:39 AM »
Well in your opinion which is more likely.

a) The McCanns have been interviewed.?
Or
b) The McCanns have not been interviewed?

I haven't thought about it really because I don't see it as significant. In my opinion it's only significant in the eyes of those who want to convince others that OG has been properly conducted. I know they hadn't been formally interviewed up until the 10th anniversary.

Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2322 on: April 29, 2019, 10:22:29 AM »
Exactly nobody knows!
And that applies to sceptics too.
But one can hazard a guess or an opinion as to which is more likely.

Not "moving on". too quickly.
Had a bit of a tumble early Sunday morning.
Leather soled fancy shoes, wet cobblestones , 2am in the morning and just possibly the last glass of wine not a good combination. @)(++(*

No serious damage!
Just some bruising!

Sorry to hear that Engarth ... wet cobblestones are lethal ... but glad no serious damage done even if still sore. 
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2323 on: April 29, 2019, 10:27:43 AM »
I haven't thought about it really because I don't see it as significant. In my opinion it's only significant in the eyes of those who want to convince others that OG has been properly conducted. I know they hadn't been formally interviewed up until the 10th anniversary.

I believe it was Barrier who raised the point this morning?
So you believe that  it has no significance?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2324 on: April 29, 2019, 10:36:46 AM »
Sorry to hear that Engarth ... wet cobblestones are lethal ... but glad no serious damage done even if still sore.

Thank you.
It's amazing how one can be aware that the cobblestones are wet and slippery, be aware that one is not wearing "sensible" shoes and be holding anothers arm but yet still slip!
Sometimes I think it's the being aware of all  "dangers" that causes one to become too tense and then you do slip
As usual in Glasgow I was quickly surrounded by helpful and concerned folk.
I'm fine.