Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243416 times)

Offline kizzy

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2385 on: April 30, 2019, 09:20:28 AM »
You posted ... http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10634.msg523919#msg523919 in reply to a post of mine showing the efforts Kate and Gerry have continued to make on Madeleine's behalf in the face of the negative attitude and actions of sceptics implementing their beliefs.
Thousands sign Madeleine McCann petition to force joint review by British and Portuguese
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10634.msg523809#msg523809

Quite simply the point I have made which you claim difficulty connecting with ... backed up by cites which tend to indicate that the deduction I have made is validated by the facts ... is that while Madeleine's parents have moved heaven and earth on her behalf ... sceptics have done nothing but spew negativity on one hand while on the other have actively sought to curtail any positive action on her behalf.

It is there, quite clearly delineated in black and white and glorious technicolour as far as I am concerned is that the sceptic belief is destructive for Madeleine McCann as well as being illogical.
How can sceptics advocate opprobrium for the 'neglect' they allege while wilfully perpetrating the huge neglect of doing all in their power to halt the active investigation for a missing child?

sceptics have done nothing but spew negativity

Ah, right well the simple answer to that IMO -  is because they do not believe Maddie was abducted.

Not the nasty insinuation - that you make it out to be.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2386 on: April 30, 2019, 09:29:47 AM »

Aww, poor kmc - her pleas were ignored.

This would never have happened - if maddies pleas weren't ignored when crying for them.

You asked ... why I think I have the right to condemn sceptics and their actions motivated I think by their beliefs?

May I ask you why you find it necessary at a remove of almost twelve years to scorn a mother seeking information about her missing child ? and why sceptics seek to stop the police investigation which might reveal the answers?

How does an historical allegation weigh against deliberate and continual neglect of the right to be looked for if you are a missing person?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #2387 on: April 30, 2019, 09:33:02 AM »
You asked ... why I think I have the right to condemn sceptics and their actions motivated I think by their beliefs?

May I ask you why you find it necessary at a remove of almost twelve years to scorn a mother seeking information about her missing child ? and why sceptics seek to stop the police investigation which might reveal the answers?

How does an historical allegation weigh against deliberate and continual neglect of the right to be looked for if you are a missing person?

Who do you consider guilty of this neglect?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2388 on: April 30, 2019, 09:36:59 AM »

sceptics have done nothing but spew negativity

Ah, right well the simple answer to that IMO -  is because they do not believe Maddie was abducted.

Not the nasty insinuation - that you make it out to be.

Well done! ... that is at least confirmation of what I would say is the main plank of sceptic belief.

Would you be so kind as to furnish the evidence which supports that belief complete with cites.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2389 on: April 30, 2019, 09:42:36 AM »
Who do you consider guilty of this neglect?
The top of the morning to you, Jassie.  Have you really not bothered to read my posts on the subject or is it just an affectation you haven't.
Whichever ... I don't think it is showing you up in the best light if you are trying to contribute to the discussion though.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2390 on: April 30, 2019, 09:47:58 AM »
The top of the morning to you, Jassie.  Have you really not bothered to read my posts on the subject or is it just an affectation you haven't.
Whichever ... I don't think it is showing you up in the best light if you are trying to contribute to the discussion though.

Been on my hols,  and haven't time to read ALL your back numbers.
However it would be nice if you could answer the question, rather than attempt to deflect & insult - you being a mod & all that.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2391 on: April 30, 2019, 09:57:57 AM »
Been on my hols,  and haven't time to read ALL your back numbers.
However it would be nice if you could answer the question, rather than attempt to deflect & insult - you being a mod & all that.
I hope you had a good holiday.  Might I be so churlish as to suggest you read back a few pages on this thread just for information if you really wish to catch up on where we are in the debate regarding sceptcs beliefs ?.
I have found it is really a dark convoluted subject to enter cold.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2392 on: April 30, 2019, 10:00:52 AM »
I hope you had a good holiday.  Might I be so churlish as to suggest you read back a few pages on this thread just for information if you really wish to catch up on where we are in the debate regarding sceptcs beliefs ?.
I have found it is really a dark convoluted subject to enter cold.

Justifying the comment you made that I high-lighted will be quite sufficient for now, thank you.

Who are you blaming for this neglect ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2393 on: April 30, 2019, 10:06:59 AM »
jassi  she isnt worth  replying to imo

Do you ever reply to any supporter?
Certainly not to any post which I have directed at you.

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2394 on: April 30, 2019, 10:12:36 AM »

In my opinion your behaviour is motivated purely by your beliefs. You believe that Madeleine McCann was abducted
and therefore believe, imo, that gives you the right to judge, condemn and verbally abuse anyone who disagrees with you. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2395 on: April 30, 2019, 10:15:32 AM »
In my opinion your behaviour is motivated purely by your beliefs. You believe that Madeleine McCann was abducted
and therefore believe, imo, that gives you the right to judge, condemn and verbally abuse anyone who disagrees with you.

Similar to the manner in which sceptics do not believe Madeleine was abducted and many of those sceptics judge, condemn and verbally abuse the family of Madeleine?

Offline jassi

« Reply #2396 on: April 30, 2019, 10:16:39 AM »

Similar to the manner in which sceptics do not believe Madeleine was abducted and many of those sceptics judge, condemn and verbally abuse the family of Madeleine?

Would you care to support that statement ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2397 on: April 30, 2019, 10:19:13 AM »

Belief.. Opinion... Theory... Based on the evidence

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2398 on: April 30, 2019, 10:24:26 AM »
Would you care to support that statement ?

Really?
You don't believe that Madeleine's family have been judged, condemned and verbally abused by many sceptics?

Offline kizzy

« Reply #2399 on: April 30, 2019, 10:26:09 AM »

May I ask you why you find it necessary at a remove of almost twelve years to scorn a mother seeking information about her missing child ?

Because surely it must be obvious - I don't believe Maddie was abducted.

The same as thousands more who don't believe the mcns - version of events.