Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243418 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2460 on: April 30, 2019, 03:53:06 PM »
In a word, nope.

Here's the longer explanation, should you need it.

Suppose Madeleine had been taken to the eastern Algarve, dumped in a wheelie bin, and went into the single landfill along the coast?  Should that have been searched too?

Or however many landfill sites there might have been in the Alentejo?  Or those taking rubbish from Lisbon or Porto?  How about the landfill sites in Spain?  Or Morocco?  Or any of the other countries alleging a sighting?

In summary, nope.

Maybe even a metal recycling plant somewhere in Spain where a crushed fridge can nestle in beside a crushed Cipriano vehicle ... pity the diplomatic bag got clear of the country too.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline jassi

« Reply #2461 on: April 30, 2019, 03:59:37 PM »
You see, the possibilities are endless.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #2462 on: April 30, 2019, 04:03:52 PM »
They might not want to think of such a possibility but if the PJ had presented them with the fact that it was a possibility and that a search should take place, I don't think they would have slagged them off.

There is also the possibility that was was taken out to sea and eaten by a shark or other sea creature.
How would you go about testing that possibility?
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2463 on: April 30, 2019, 04:05:23 PM »

There is also the possibility that was was taken out to sea and eaten by a shark or other sea creature.
How would you go about testing that possibility?

I've no idea.
Why don't you tell me?
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline jassi

« Reply #2464 on: April 30, 2019, 04:09:41 PM »
I've no idea.
Why don't you tell me?

That's because it can't be done.
Neither can the police run around testing out every invented possibility just to satisfy a handful of airmchair detectives.

Or maybe not -

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2465 on: April 30, 2019, 04:17:40 PM »
Maybe even a metal recycling plant somewhere in Spain where a crushed fridge can nestle in beside a crushed Cipriano vehicle ... pity the diplomatic bag got clear of the country too.

I haven't researched metal recycling plants in Spain.  Have you?

What diplomatic bag?  Are you teasing?
What's up, old man?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2466 on: April 30, 2019, 04:32:16 PM »

That's because it can't be done.
Neither can the police run around testing out every invented possibility just to satisfy a handful of airmchair detectives.

I'm not an armchair detective, never have been.
I leave that to others here.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2467 on: April 30, 2019, 04:36:10 PM »
Do you believe that the landfill nearest Liuz is where Madeleine's little body can be found?

I believe that is where it may have ended up.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2468 on: April 30, 2019, 04:39:17 PM »
Is it a sceptic belief that the police search under the coordinator Amaral was inadequate?

I don’t know if it’s a sceptic belief as I can’t talk for everyone who doesn’t believe the parents but for me Amaral and Rebelo certainly missed investigative opportunities .
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline jassi

« Reply #2469 on: April 30, 2019, 04:42:29 PM »
I'm not an armchair detective, never have been.
I leave that to others here.

True, you seem more the armchair defence barrister

Or maybe not -

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2470 on: April 30, 2019, 04:43:48 PM »
I believe that is where it may have ended up.

You still believe her father put her in the rubbish bin?

Offline Erngath

« Reply #2471 on: April 30, 2019, 04:44:15 PM »
True, you seem more the armchair defence barrister

Thank you.

But only when I believe a client to be innocent

I couldn't defend anyone if I believed them to be guilty!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 04:46:48 PM by Erngath »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2472 on: April 30, 2019, 05:39:29 PM »
Not necessarily.
Even to this day, there is no evidence to believe that she is festering away at the bottom of one of these.
Indeed the McCanns would be the first to refute any such suggestion.
I think it is a pretty usual police procedure in missing person investigations. Wonder why Amaral didn't bother? It helps in a process of elimination.  I think it might have been a useful device for Amaral to think about when not planning what his next press release implicating witnesses was going to consist of.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2473 on: April 30, 2019, 05:40:55 PM »
One persons, abuse is another's fair comment..

Most well-balanced, reasonably literate, non-paranoid people can distinguish the difference. 
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2474 on: April 30, 2019, 05:48:27 PM »
Most well-balanced, reasonably literate, non-paranoid people can distinguish the difference.

The McCann's were referred to as.. Shit Parents... on this forum.. I thought it was abusive... Sceptics here thought it was fair comment

So who's well balance... Literate.. Non paranoid
« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 05:53:55 PM by Davel »