Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243415 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2670 on: May 03, 2019, 07:25:06 AM »
I love how all of the supporters here have to support convicted child killer Leonor Cipriano by default, en masse, because if they don't they validate their nemesis Amaral.
So maybe the question should be, how dogmatic and pious does one need to be to defend a convicted child killer to prove a point. We can all do the closed, loaded question routine.
I certainly don’t support her but I think the evidence against her was shamefully weak, and that she was possibly the victim of a miscarriage of justice.  She was definitely a victim of torture.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 09:41:50 AM by Brietta »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2671 on: May 03, 2019, 07:36:15 AM »
I love how all of the supporters here have to support convicted child killer Leonor Cipriano by default, en masse, because if they don't they validate their nemesis Amaral.
So maybe the question should be, how dogmatic and pious does one need to be to defend a convicted child killer to prove a point. We can all do the closed, loaded question routine.

I think she may well be innocent.... Why is it all the sceptics En masse support her conviction when she was brutally tortured into confessing... And the confession being the only evidence against her... The prosecution claimed blood in the fridge belonged to Joanna and the court accepted this... Yet it, was never tested and as I understand was never confirmed  to be human
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 09:42:41 AM by Brietta »

Offline The General

« Reply #2672 on: May 03, 2019, 07:37:44 AM »
I certainly don’t support her but I think the evidence against her was shamefully weak, and that she was possibly the victim of a miscarriage of justice.  She was definitely a victim of torture.
You see, at this point, us 'sceptics' (collective), are now challenged as to why we didn't answer the question, so 'you obviously agree then don't you?' This is how these conversations play out. Oh, and conveniently ignore the point of whatever it is you did write.

The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #2673 on: May 03, 2019, 07:39:34 AM »
I think she may well be innocent.... Why is it all the sceptics En masse support her conviction when she was brutally tortured into confessing... And the confession being the only evidence against her... The prosecution claimed blood in the fridge belonged to Joanna and the court accepted this... Yet it, was never tested and as I understand was never confirmed  to be human
You didn't answer the question. So you admit it then? etc, etc. I knew it all along, typical McSupporters always do this, all of them at the same time.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2674 on: May 03, 2019, 07:42:44 AM »
You didn't answer the question. So you admit it then? etc, etc. I knew it all along, typical McSupporters always do this, all of them at the same time.

I think the reason supporters En masse question the conviction is because they don't feel the need to defend the torture by the PJ and the lies by amaral... Both which have been proven in court by overwhelming evidence...
Sceptics have to pretend neither ever happened

Offline The General

« Reply #2675 on: May 03, 2019, 07:46:31 AM »
I think the reason supporters En masse question the conviction is because they don't feel the need to defend the torture by the PJ and the lies by amaral... Both which have been proven in court by overwhelming evidence...
Sceptics have to pretend neither ever happened
Still not answering the question. So therefore you all agree. Knew it.

Irritating isn't it, this bull**** way of questioning. Shoe on the other foot.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2676 on: May 03, 2019, 07:49:47 AM »
Still not answering the question. So therefore you all agree. Knew it.

Irritating isn't it, this bull**** way of questioning. Shoe on the other foot.

could you clarify the wuestion and I will answer it...if I alraedy havent

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2677 on: May 03, 2019, 08:01:03 AM »
I love how all of the McBelievers here have to support convicted child killer Leonor Cipriano by default, en masse, because if they don't they validate their nemesis Amaral.

your whole sateemnt is based on a false premise that sceptics see a miscarriage of justice purely so as to attack amral...thats absolute rubbish...Ive given the reasons i question the conviction and then we have this..

MST : Let me ask you a question, do you think that in this country many people believes that Leonor Cipriano killed her daughter ?
GA : I think so.
MST : Very few people, Gonçalo Amaral, very few people.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7483.0

Offline The General

« Reply #2678 on: May 03, 2019, 08:03:54 AM »
could you clarify the wuestion and I will answer it...if I alraedy havent
Can't remember now. Lost in the quagmire of prevarication.

Found it 11 pages back: how dogmatic and pious does one need to be to defend a convicted child killer to prove a point?
It was in context originally, but I can't be arsed copying it.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2679 on: May 03, 2019, 08:05:09 AM »
You see, at this point, us 'sceptics' (collective), are now challenged as to why we didn't answer the question, so 'you obviously agree then don't you?' This is how these conversations play out. Oh, and conveniently ignore the point of whatever it is you did write.
What??
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2680 on: May 03, 2019, 08:06:55 AM »
Can't remember now. Lost in the quagmire of prevarication.

Found it 11 pages back: how dogmatic and pious does one need to be to defend a convicted child killer to prove a point?
It was in context originally, but I can't be arsed copying it.
It’s an unanswerable question, but I’ll give it a go:  4.2

Is that acceptable?

Offline The General

« Reply #2681 on: May 03, 2019, 08:16:47 AM »
your whole sateemnt is based on a false premise that sceptics see a miscarriage of justice purely so as to attack amral...thats absolute rubbish...Ive given the reasons i question the conviction and then we have this..

MST : Let me ask you a question, do you think that in this country many people believes that Leonor Cipriano killed her daughter ?
GA : I think so.
MST : Very few people, Gonçalo Amaral, very few people.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7483.0
Just because you pasted it in bold, doesn't make it any more valid.
Those very few people are right.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2682 on: May 03, 2019, 08:18:50 AM »
Why are they?

Offline The General

« Reply #2683 on: May 03, 2019, 08:20:34 AM »
Why are they?
Sorry, yes. In my opinion.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2684 on: May 03, 2019, 08:57:24 AM »

I posted the quote in bold to distinguish it from my own comment... How do you know those few people, are right.. Or are you just posting spam... I expected more from you... I won't in future