Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243405 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2730 on: May 04, 2019, 07:52:15 PM »
Why, without knowing the interpreter's opinion, do you believe Kate's account of what happened?

for me...because its very plausible...it perfectly fits the rest of the narrative....i dont see why kate would say this when she could easily be contradicted...and based on all the evidence I think Kate is innocent and believable

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2731 on: May 04, 2019, 08:31:59 PM »
for me...because its very plausible...it perfectly fits the rest of the narrative....i dont see why kate would say this when she could easily be contradicted...and based on all the evidence I think Kate is innocent and believable

What makes it very plausible?
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2732 on: May 04, 2019, 08:35:32 PM »
Is that meant to be an answer to my post? I don't see the connection, sorry.
Not an answer just a question.  Any thoughts?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2733 on: May 04, 2019, 08:43:03 PM »
What makes it very plausible?

its plausible because translation is not an exact science...the translators as i understand were amateurs

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2734 on: May 04, 2019, 08:55:15 PM »
its plausible because translation is not an exact science...the translators as i understand were amateurs

Neither is memory. Kare signed the statement as correct on 4th May, then disagrees with ot on 6th September. Which translator do you think was an amateur and why?
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2735 on: May 04, 2019, 09:12:48 PM »
Neither is memory. Kare signed the statement as correct on 4th May, then disagrees with ot on 6th September. Which translator do you think was an amateur and why?
You are making assumptions.. Murat was amateur... Was kates translator  professional..
Kate signed that she had read the, statement.. We know that is untrue

« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 09:19:38 PM by Davel »

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2736 on: May 04, 2019, 09:44:47 PM »
You are making assumptions.. Murat was amateur... Was kates translator  professional..
Kate signed that she had read the, statement.. We know that is untrue

I think it's you who are making assumptions. Assuning that all the interpreters were amateurs because one was.
You clearly have no idea what the status of Kate's interpreter on 6th May was, but you are quite happy to make  assertions despite your ignorance.

Kate ratified her statement, no matter how much you want to deny it.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2737 on: May 04, 2019, 09:53:04 PM »
I think it's you who are making assumptions. Assuning that all the interpreters were amateurs because one was.
You clearly have no idea what the status of Kate's interpreter on 6th May was, but you are quite happy to make  assertions despite your ignorance.

Kate ratified her statement, no matter how much you want to deny it.

Kate didn't ratify her statement... That would be impossible.. She signed it..
And you are assuming kates intepreter was professionally qualified when we know the PJ used a complete amateur..
So what evidence is there that the intepreter was professionally qualified... None you are making an assumption

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2738 on: May 04, 2019, 10:18:37 PM »
Kate didn't ratify her statement... That would be impossible.. She signed it..
And you are assuming kates intepreter was professionally qualified when we know the PJ used a complete amateur..
So what evidence is there that the intepreter was professionally qualified... None you are making an assumption

The PJ used one amateur interpreter during a time of exceptional demand. The only assumption I'm making is that the British Consulate would only recommend qualified interpreters.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2739 on: May 04, 2019, 10:25:56 PM »
The PJ used one amateur interpreter during a time of exceptional demand. The only assumption I'm making is that the British Consulate would only recommend qualified interpreters.
cite for one amateur...its about time yoou started to abide by forum rules..lets start now...CITE...

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2740 on: May 04, 2019, 10:45:33 PM »
cite for one amateur...its about time yoou started to abide by forum rules..lets start now...CITE...
Well we know of at least one amateur translator - Robert Murat.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2741 on: May 04, 2019, 10:47:12 PM »
Because no one has ever asked this sceptic to explore it publicly. I have explored the idea both and came to the conclusion that the so called evidence of an abduction was actually evidence of a staged one.

I'll be getting proved wrong shortly if the new suspect is ever convicted.
Yet we are led to believe that sceptics hold that abduction is just one of several possibilities and therefore cannot be ruled out. 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2742 on: May 04, 2019, 10:48:49 PM »
Well we know of at least one amateur translator - Robert Murat.

so did the PJ use only one amateur...if they used one they may have used more...was Kates interpreter an amateur...perhaps she was...we dont know

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2743 on: May 04, 2019, 10:51:39 PM »
so did the PJ use only one amateur...if they used one they may have used more...was Kates interpreter an amateur...perhaps she was...we dont know
Wasn't there supposed to be a list of approved interpreters?
IMO We'll never know the answer to that question.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2744 on: May 04, 2019, 11:00:42 PM »
Yes, you may well be right but I'm on my own, I'm a sceptic. A sceptic who ruled out abduction as soon as he got to considering the window. The window with no jemmied shutter.
It’s amazing that the police are looking at German paedos seeing as how it’s so blatantly obvious the window wasn’t jemmied, innit though... (^&&