Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243406 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2865 on: May 11, 2019, 04:44:26 PM »
Clothes have to be screened separately because the dog has to get close to the item to 100% positively identify it. A general human example - you spend an evening in a smokey bar and you can smell the odour on the clothes when you get home but the dog can detect minute levels of odour - that's part of their training.

The clothes were inspected in the villa where no alerts were given.  They were transported to a gymnasium where an alert was given.
If the dogs are as infallible as sceptics believe ... the alert would have been given in the villa ... not after transportation elsewhere suggesting contamination after the clothing had left the McCann's possession.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2866 on: May 11, 2019, 04:48:27 PM »
Don’t you think it’s a little far fetched to suppose that Eddie was wrong 11 times and only to items related to the parents ?

No... And I've explained  it, all many times... It's a Portuguese investigation and they say no evidence against the mccanns

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2867 on: May 11, 2019, 04:49:16 PM »
Don’t you think it’s a little far fetched to suppose that Eddie was wrong 11 times and only to items related to the parents ?

Not as far fetched as it is to believe that in the length and breadth of Luz ... not a single solitary drop of blood has ever been spilled.
In fact we know that is not true from statements recorded in the police files of at least two instances in apartment 5A which had nothing at all to do with Madeleine's case.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2868 on: May 11, 2019, 04:52:30 PM »
Del
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 04:56:43 PM by Davel »

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2869 on: May 11, 2019, 04:56:36 PM »
I'm quoting the head if the PJ

I'm quoting Kate herself, she acknowledges the evidence exists & she should know.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2870 on: May 11, 2019, 04:57:38 PM »
I'm quoting Kate herself, she acknowledges the evidence exists & she should know.

There lots of evidence but according to the PJ none against the mccanns

Online Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2871 on: May 11, 2019, 04:58:26 PM »
There lots of evidence but according to the PJ none against the mccanns

Not according to Kate.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2872 on: May 11, 2019, 04:59:39 PM »

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #2873 on: May 11, 2019, 05:13:59 PM »
Not as far fetched as it is to believe that in the length and breadth of Luz ... not a single solitary drop of blood has ever been spilled.
In fact we know that is not true from statements recorded in the police files of at least two instances in apartment 5A which had nothing at all to do with Madeleine's case.

Blood was spilled in Luz around that time.  Near the hotel Belavista, a short distance north of 5A.

It was investigated and found to be human.

It was found to be from a male, and considered to be nothing to do with MBM.  Hence it was eliminated from enquiries.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2874 on: May 11, 2019, 05:30:18 PM »
EXACTLY! no one knows whos cadaver  gave an alert- which is why it is bizarre that Gerry laughs and tells Sandra to ask the dogs. Making fun of a serious situation. Hello Gerry your daughter may have been killed in the apartment by paedophiles...

Well maybe he knows that didn't happpen. Without a serious discussion on a serious matter  what ARE we to believe-he laughs at the thought of it....
 I would be frantic if it was my daughter...
Please get a grip.  Did he laugh?  Was it full of mirth?  What about his reaction when he was first told of the dog alerts, any idea what that was?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2875 on: May 11, 2019, 05:30:59 PM »
not at all.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2876 on: May 11, 2019, 06:46:13 PM »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2877 on: May 11, 2019, 06:47:53 PM »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2878 on: May 11, 2019, 06:54:27 PM »

Are you really saying that Eddie was wrong 11 TIMES......not only that but alerted wrongly to item connected to no one else but the parents ? Do you know how long the odds would be to that occurring ?

Of course you could be saying that Grime was being dishonest and was cuing his dog.....but I’m sure you’re too sensible for that.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2879 on: May 11, 2019, 06:55:17 PM »
Ask Zampo.
Zampo who?  What was his last name?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.