Author Topic: Sceptics beliefs ?  (Read 243422 times)

Offline ShiningInLuz

Re: Sceptics beliefs ?
« Reply #2985 on: May 12, 2019, 07:50:55 PM »
with respect you may have misunderstood teh article...whats vannessa mae...the famous skier...got to do with it

Brain organisation.  Nothing to do with skiing.
What's up, old man?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2986 on: May 12, 2019, 07:52:16 PM »

shes was an olympic skier...a little known fact

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #2987 on: May 12, 2019, 07:55:41 PM »
no one is on kindle unlimited...its just kindle..have a look at your bank statement next month..if youve clicked on read for £000........youve joined kindle unlimited

I have had a trial with kindle unlimited so this is not a free trial and I cancelled at the end of the free trial so I am not being charged. This book was free, gratis, for nothing and why you are insisting otherwise I have no idea.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline The General

« Reply #2988 on: May 12, 2019, 07:56:01 PM »
its interesting...four sceptics believe the kindle is free...one supporter says no,,.....so whos had the wool pulled over their eyes....and whos seen through the ...scam...

who has the most insight...sceptic or supporter
I'll send you my credit card details too.
Mate, I know you need to prove a point, but I can't be arsed getting a link, it doesn't mean that much.

And it would appear that you do indeed have superior insight, to go with your control over your biological mechanics, your talents literally know no bounds.
The 2nd Youngest Member of the Forum

Offline The General

« Reply #2989 on: May 12, 2019, 07:56:52 PM »
She was always on the fiddle that girl.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2990 on: May 12, 2019, 07:57:17 PM »
I have had a trial with kindle unlimited so this is not a free trial and I cancelled at the end of the free trial so I am not being charged. This book was free, gratis, for nothing and why you are insisting otherwise I have no idea.

could you provide  alink to where the book is available free.....it isnt..only as  apart of kindle unlimited membership

Try 30 days FREE – pay later
By clicking the button above, you agree to the Kindle Unlimited Terms of Use. You authorise us to charge your 1-Click credit card or another available credit card on file with us £7.99 per month until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting www.amazon.co.uk/kucentral.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 08:01:09 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2991 on: May 12, 2019, 07:57:57 PM »
She was always on the fiddle that girl.

she didnt get a medal..bit unfair...Id give her one

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2992 on: May 12, 2019, 07:59:10 PM »
I'll send you my credit card details too.
Mate, I know you need to prove a point, but I can't be arsed getting a link, it doesn't mean that much.

And it would appear that you do indeed have superior insight, to go with your control over your biological mechanics, your talents literally know no bounds.

Im just an ordinary guy

Offline The General

« Reply #2993 on: May 12, 2019, 07:59:57 PM »
Im just an ordinary guy
...with extraordinary powers.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2994 on: May 12, 2019, 08:01:50 PM »
...with extraordinary powers.
I use the force

Offline The General

« Reply #2995 on: May 12, 2019, 08:02:23 PM »
could you provide  alink to where the book is available free.....it isnt..

By clicking the button above, you agree to the Kindle Unlimited Terms of Use. You authorise us to charge your 1-Click credit card or another available credit card on file with us £7.99 per month until you cancel. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting www.amazon.co.uk/kucentral.

From memory, when I retrieved the link there were two options, one was to do the whole Kindle Unlimited thing, the other was to just add to the Cloud Reader, which I did.
I definitely wasn't charged as Amazon send an email immediately upon every purchase - Kindle, Amazon, Audible.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2996 on: May 12, 2019, 08:05:32 PM »
From memory, when I retrieved the link there were two options, one was to do the whole Kindle Unlimited thing, the other was to just add to the Cloud Reader, which I did.
I definitely wasn't charged as Amazon send an email immediately upon every purchase - Kindle, Amazon, Audible.

you might find they send an email when they take the money...the following doesnt appear on the button you click...its on a seperate page...a little dishonest in my kindle

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2997 on: May 12, 2019, 08:10:23 PM »
with respect you may have misunderstood teh article...whats vannessa mae...the famous skier...got to do with it
Violinist wasn't it.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2998 on: May 12, 2019, 08:11:31 PM »
Violinist wasn't it.

and an olympic skier

Offline barrier

« Reply #2999 on: May 12, 2019, 08:13:28 PM »

There was no charge.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.