Author Topic: The Private Investigators - Introduction  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Mr Moderator

The Private Investigators - Introduction
« on: December 15, 2013, 03:36:02 PM »
Madeleine McCann, aged nearly 4, disappeared from the bedroom of her holiday apartment at the Ocean Club complex in the sleepy Portuguese Algarve resort of Praia da Luz on the evening of 3rd May 2007.  No trace of her has ever been found.

Photo of Madeleine at the time of her disappearance alongside an age progressed photo.

I was asked to compile a new thread in relation to the numerous private investigators who have been involved in one way or another in the search for little Madeleine.  I had thought that I would have been able to put it together over several posts but the more I researched events the more it became very apparent that a separate board was essential.  The deeper I delved the more criminality I found.  The list is endless and includes drug dealing, bribery, corruption, attempted murder, coercion, fraud, embezzlement, deception, intimidation, wire-tapping and espionage.

The McCanns have hired at least six sets of so-called private detective or intelligence agencies since Madeleine disappeared from her holiday apartment in 2007.  It is doubtful whether they have yet obtained any useful information whatsoever about her whereabouts or who the abductor, if there ever was one, might be.

On the other hand, there are suspicions in certain quarters that some of these agencies may not have been pursuing the hunt for Madeleine but might have been working to an altogether different agenda.

None of these six sets of private detectives has any proven track record of searching successfully for missing or abducted children. One of them - Metodo 3 - is tainted with much more than a whiff of criminality within its ranks. Another firm (Oakley International) had only just been set up after Madeleine disappeared and quite simply had no track record for anything. The McCanns, or, we should say, the ‘No Stone Unturned’ fund and/or Brian Kennedy, appear to have spent up to £2 million or maybe much more on these six agencies so far, with no discernible result. The search has lurched in recent times from a dying paedophile in a German hospital to a yacht bound for Australia and back to a ‘prison lair’ in the lawless hills around Praia da Luz. It has even been suggested that Tannerman was in fact a woman!

The six teams of private investigators include, in their order of appointment, Control Risks Group, Metodo 3, Red Defence International, Oakley International, A Crack Team of 12 Detectives and finally but not least, ALPHAIG.

Exactly what have all these expensive detective agencies achieved and who are they...we investigate them.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:34:17 PM by Mr Moderator »