Author Topic: Likes  (Read 27449 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Likes
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2016, 09:19:53 AM »
Another question about likes:

why is it possible to like a post more than once?  For example Xtina appears to have enjoyed this post by Stephen so much she's liked it 5 times!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7311.msg338486

It isn't possible, so that must be some sort of a conspiracy. Ooer!  *&*%£
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Alfie

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2016, 01:08:12 PM »
It isn't possible, so that must be some sort of a conspiracy. Ooer!  *&*%£
Clearly it is possible as my link shows.  Perhaps it's only possible withe Stephen's posts, after all, despite posts which are very repetitive, often illiogical and usually off-topic he seems to be the most liked member of the forum!

stephen25000

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2016, 01:20:42 PM »
Clearly it is possible as my link shows.  Perhaps it's only possible withe Stephen's posts, after all, despite posts which are very repetitive, often illiogical and usually off-topic he seems to be the most liked member of the forum!

Illogical Alf ?

No.

Repetitive , well just as much as yours are.

By the way Alf , I don't vote for myself.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2016, 04:04:22 PM »
Illogical Alf ?

No.

Repetitive , well just as much as yours are.

By the way Alf , I don't vote for myself.

I think someone's jealous. £4%4£
Result = happy posting.

Alfie

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2016, 08:12:25 PM »
I think someone's jealous. £4%4£
dJealous that Stephen has lots of likes from Xtina?  Oh yes, frightfully jealous. @)(++(*

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2016, 10:14:17 AM »
dJealous that Stephen has lots of likes from Xtina?  Oh yes, frightfully jealous. @)(++(*

Yes !  jealous enough to write a thread to get it pulled...ROTFL...

.... I feel a song comming on.. #no body likes me everybody hates me I think I wll go eat worms... dum de dum de dah dah

None of the supporters, including the mods got' likes votes.'..oh dear!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Carana

« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2017, 02:12:43 PM »
Not sure if this has been raised before... Apologies if so.

Did I miss any posts by "Kipper"? I haven't found a single one, yet he/she/it constantly "likes" posts by certain members.

I'm not quite sure what the purpose is... to raise the supposed kudos level of certain members? In whose perception?

Is this "member" human or a bot?

Just asking...

Offline John

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2017, 02:23:48 PM »
Not sure if this has been raised before... Apologies if so.

Did I miss any posts by "Kipper"? I haven't found a single one, yet he/she/it constantly "likes" posts by certain members.

I'm not quite sure what the purpose is... to raise the supposed kudos level of certain members? In whose perception?

Is this "member" human or a bot?

Just asking...

Kipper prefers to read posts and like them rather than comment.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2017, 03:00:26 PM »
Kipper prefers to read posts and like them rather than comment.

And having given 15,508 likes has never, ever liked any supporter posts. 8)><( afaIaa)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:21:07 PM by Erngath »
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2018, 06:48:50 AM »
I have just been reading through recent posts and noticed that a post by Slartibartfast has 9 likes.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10062.msg482708#msg482708

I thought that was a lot so I checked the most liked post that I had spotted earlier on here For some reason the most liked post has only 8 likes.

Slartibartfast's post with 9 likes should surely be there rather than a post with 8.  Is there a reason for the discrepancy?
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2018, 06:15:37 PM »
I have just been reading through recent posts and noticed that a post by Slartibartfast has 9 likes.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10062.msg482708#msg482708

I thought that was a lot so I checked the most liked post that I had spotted earlier on here For some reason the most liked post has only 8 likes.

Slartibartfast's post with 9 likes should surely be there rather than a post with 8.  Is there a reason for the discrepancy?
A post by a moderator attacking me, well I knew I was hated on here but hadn’t realised the scale of it until now!  @)(++(*
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline misty

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2018, 09:07:39 PM »
A post by a moderator attacking me, well I knew I was hated on here but hadn’t realised the scale of it until now!  @)(++(*

Slarti's quality post now has 10 likes. I suggest you & Davel "like" Eleanor's post to even the score. ?{)(**

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2018, 07:36:48 AM »

An ironic post in my opinion. Why would anyone hate you? I think that's an exaggeration of your impact on here. 
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2018, 07:12:21 PM »
An ironic post in my opinion. Why would anyone hate you? I think that's an exaggeration of your impact on here.
Really?  Why is the most popular post on this forum not one making an incisive point about the case but one in which a moderator has nothing else to say apart from a put down addressed to me? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2018, 08:21:12 AM »
Really?  Why is the most popular post on this forum not one making an incisive point about the case but one in which a moderator has nothing else to say apart from a put down addressed to me?

“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!"
Result = happy posting.