Author Topic: Paedophiles in Parliament  (Read 37231 times)

Offline Aunt Agatha

Paedophiles in Parliament
« on: May 05, 2020, 12:54:26 PM »
Former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher knew about an alleged paedophile ring among the Conservative Party in the 1980s, according to the Sunday Mirror.
Ex-Tory activist Anthony Gilberthorpe told the newspaper he was asked to supply cabinet ministers with underage boys for illicit sex parties.
Mr Gilberthorpe claims he handed Thatcher the names of those involved 31 years ago but no action was taken into alleged child sex abuse involving MPs and wider institutions such as the NHS, Secret Service, the Church and the BBC.

Neville Bamber was a wealthy landowner and farmer.  His status within both the community and further afield would have without doubt brought him into contact with individuals within a similar class status and beyond Essex.

Prior to the killings at WHF it is recorded that Neville received a phone call, a call that worried him, possibly frightened him. 

What was that phone call about? 
Was it a threat?

Was Neville the target and killed because he held knowledge that could bring some people in high authority down?
Such things are not unheard of.

Please, watch the whole video, I’ll be back in a few hours and hopefully we can discuss this in a manner without personal attacks etc.  I am here only to debate this theory and will ignore questions outside of this subject.

I look forward to your help.

https://youtu.be/PnZiDxkwgrU

Sónia Poulton. Writer, journalist, broadcaster.   http://www.soniapoulton.co.uk/
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 12:57:32 PM by Aunt Agatha »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Paedophiles in Parliament
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 01:04:03 PM »
Just to be clear no one is accusing NB of being a paedophile.  The OP is asking if he had knowledge of such.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 01:17:26 PM »
I do not believe in third party theories but I would like to know who NB was referring to when he took a phone call in the presence of chartered surveyor, George Nicholls, and referred to the caller(s) as "Those two are a nasty piece of work".

[attachment deleted by admin]
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline barrier

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 01:18:14 PM »
The question is why would he,saying that load's knew about Saville apparently.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 01:52:17 PM »
Former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher knew about an alleged paedophile ring among the Conservative Party in the 1980s, according to the Sunday Mirror.
Ex-Tory activist Anthony Gilberthorpe told the newspaper he was asked to supply cabinet ministers with underage boys for illicit sex parties.
Mr Gilberthorpe claims he handed Thatcher the names of those involved 31 years ago but no action was taken into alleged child sex abuse involving MPs and wider institutions such as the NHS, Secret Service, the Church and the BBC.

Neville Bamber was a wealthy landowner and farmer.  His status within both the community and further afield would have without doubt brought him into contact with individuals within a similar class status and beyond Essex.

Prior to the killings at WHF it is recorded that Neville received a phone call, a call that worried him, possibly frightened him. 

What was that phone call about? 
Was it a threat?

Was Neville the target and killed because he held knowledge that could bring some people in high authority down?
Such things are not unheard of.

Please, watch the whole video, I’ll be back in a few hours and hopefully we can discuss this in a manner without personal attacks etc.  I am here only to debate this theory and will ignore questions outside of this subject.

I look forward to your help.

https://youtu.be/PnZiDxkwgrU

Sónia Poulton. Writer, journalist, broadcaster.   http://www.soniapoulton.co.uk/

AA - the two things are unrelated but while there are paedo's in all walks of life, the guy who made the paedophilic ring allegation was found out to be a fraud. There is no evidence that Nevill was ever in the FM's so your theory falls at that juncture.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 01:53:36 PM »

I make a point of never believing a word Sonia Poulton says.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 01:57:30 PM »

The video is also 2 years old. I didn't watch it all but the allegations about a paedophile was found be be rubbish anyway. I am sure there will be some just as there are in the rest pf society.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 02:04:15 PM »
The video is also 2 years old. I didn't watch it all but the allegations about a paedophile was found be be rubbish anyway. I am sure there will be some just as there are in the rest pf society.

Have we not just watched The Trial of Carl Beech who was sentenced to 18 years for False Testimony and in which Tom Watson was involved because he believed Carl Beech and supported his lies.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 02:30:50 PM »

Numerous blogs by ‘troll exposure’ here https://trollexposure.wordpress.com/?s=Sonia+poulton
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2020, 02:36:04 PM »

That video is a horrible joke and I'm not even half way through it yet.

Esther Baker was proved to be a fantasist and a liar.

Someone should do something about Sonia Poulton, although she has disappeared off the radar of late,  probably because she was discredited.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2020, 03:26:23 PM »
Sónia Poultons work and investigations have been shared worldwide. 

As the video continues Sónia goes into great depth about cover ups, how officers are restricted from bringing any allegations against those in public office or profile.

Dismiss the Freemasonary connection, it is irrelevant based on the info contained in here.

It was widely known that some people in the establishment had a taste and a thirst for the perverse. 

If one is not prepared to look at our history and what was happening during the period of the WHF murders, then this cannot be a debate.

It does not matter when this was made as we are specifically focussing (in this debate) on the establishment and the cover up of the 80’s.

This video and it’s factual research plainly gives an alternative perspective on the murders, which I would like to peruse.

“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation.”

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2020, 03:35:32 PM »
Sónia Poultons work and investigations have been shared worldwide. 

As the video continues Sónia goes into great depth about cover ups, how officers are restricted from bringing any allegations against those in public office or profile.

Dismiss the Freemasonary connection, it is irrelevant based on the info contained in here.

It was widely known that some people in the establishment had a taste and a thirst for the perverse. 

If one is not prepared to look at our history and what was happening during the period of the WHF murders, then this cannot be a debate.

It does not matter when this was made as we are specifically focussing (in this debate) on the establishment and the cover up of the 80’s.

This video and it’s factual research plainly gives an alternative perspective on the murders, which I would like to peruse.

“There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation.”

This video is largely Libellous, especially as most of Sonia's allegations and innuendo have since been proved to have no foundation.

One victim accused Sir Edward Heath of raping him on a double bed on Morning Cloud.  Morning Cloud was a Racing Yacht, it had No Beds.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2020, 04:07:21 PM »
Numerous blogs by ‘troll exposure’ here https://trollexposure.wordpress.com/?s=Sonia+poulton

This gives More credence to her reporting.

Thos who are outing the truth have to be discredited.

Society cannot handle the truth.

Offline Aunt Agatha

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2020, 04:09:57 PM »
That video is a horrible joke and I'm not even half way through it yet.

Esther Baker was proved to be a fantasist and a liar.

Someone should do something about Sonia Poulton, although she has disappeared off the radar of late,  probably because she was discredited.

Sonia Poulton is in the spotlight regularly... Just not mainstream.

During pizza Gate and the FBI collusion reporters in USA would seek information from her for them to understand pizza Gate further.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2020, 04:17:55 PM »
Is it not just as likely that the Russians killied Nevill who was probably a double agent during he Cold War?  He lived through it after all, and had guns.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly