Author Topic: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary  (Read 44451 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary
« Reply #120 on: September 19, 2021, 01:36:59 PM »
Bamber was adamant to Colin Caffell he didn’t rape Julie ‘I DIDN'T RAPE JULIE’ (16th August 1988) http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11456.msg588414#msg588414

I don’t believe him

Did you believe him Aunt Agatha ?

Didn’t you say you met Bamber in 1990?

Was Bamber still ‘raging’ about this back then?

(He sent another unforgivable letter to Colin Caffell back in 1989 -dated 2nd Feb)

Although you didn’t appear to have wanted to accept the fact the girl from the Chequers PH may well have been drug/date raped by Bamber and carried upstairs and put in bed besides Charles Marsden - or maybe she’d passed out from having been plied with too much alcohol?

‘feeling ‘shocked, angry and abused’

Did Bamber ever give you any hints about this Aunt Agatha?

And did he ever talk about his friend Charles Marsden ?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 02:04:02 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #121 on: September 19, 2021, 01:51:54 PM »

Who are the legit people who think Bamber is innocent?  That Mark Williams Thomas bloke just seems to take the most controversial viewpoint, without providing any actual evidence.  He does that for all his cases.  Just because you get on the telly, it doesn't make you 'legit'.

I don’t think we’ll be seeing Mark Williams Thomas on the Mindhouse TV production

Too many people now see through him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6033123/Documentary-maker-offered-sell-names-DJ-Jonathan-Kings-child-sex-abuse-victims.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6350331/Self-promoting-TV-detective-obsessed-celebrity-sex-abusers-helped-police-ruin-lives.html

Maybe Louis Theroux felt Mark Williams Thomas deserved a mention?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 02:00:03 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2021, 02:07:15 PM »
There could well be other similar allegations sitting on Bamber’s file

And the CCRC could be well aware of this too

Excerpt by David James Smith during a speech given at the University of Sussex Crime Research Centre (CRC) Annual Public Lecture on Wednesday 28 July 2021 on mass murderer and child killer Jeremy Bamber
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/crime/newsandevents

Excerpt taken from above speech by David James Smith

About a third of cases in the criminal justice system are sexual offences and that reflects – or did in my time – the workload of the Commission. About a third of applications come from convicted sex offenders. Increasingly, they are convictions arising from historic allegations made later in life. I used to find these the most troubling category of case to review. There were often only two people there when it happened. Very often there was little or no corroborating evidence, except maybe some circumstantial detail about the lives of those involved. The cases often seemed to turn on who had come across most credibly, in court, in the witness box. Their accounts were the evidence, but they were largely unsupported, so who did juries believe, and why.

It is a category of crime – especially when the victims are children – that we find morally and criminally repugnant, as a society. Therefore, it is often difficult for perpetrators to accept or admit. I think it likely that the majority of CCRC applications came from men in denial about their previous crimes. Remember it costs nothing to apply. It might help you to survive in prison, or in your own head, to say, look, I never did this, and here, to prove it, is my application to the CCRC.

BUT – as always the BUT – every new application has to be treated on its merits and approached fairly. It was common in the cases I saw for applicants to claim the complainant had made up the allegations. Could that be true and if so how could it be evidenced? You could look at the circumstances of the case for help, but you could also look at the history of the complainant too and that meant, in appropriate cases, accessing their public records. That work should have been done before trial, but it might not have been thorough, or new material might have emerged. Those inquiries certainly led to some important referrals during my time. Cases where complainants had made previous or subsequent allegations against others, perhaps, that appeared to be untrue or inconsistent, or had committed or been involved in other acts of dishonesty.

More from David James Smith from February 2017

‘I know all about lurking doubt, but I stand with those who question how such a test could be properly applied. It may be significant that in nearly 20 years the CCRC has never used, as a standalone ground of referral, the provision at Section 13(2) of the 1995 Act which allows it to refer a case to the Court of Appeal in the absence of something tangibly new where exceptional circumstances justify making the referral.

If convicted criminal A lobbies louder and harder than convicted criminal B, gathers support behind him, or her, creates a noisier public clamour in support of his self-professed innocence, does that mean the doubt in A’s case lurks greater? How can you measure doubt? What does it look like?

What it can usefully do, I think, is drive you on to try and find some evidential basis for the claim. This is particularly so in the large number of historical sexual abuse cases where corroborating evidence can be virtually non-existent and it boils down to who seems more plausible in their testimony. They are often troubling cases not easily resolved, each one of them requires careful thought and analysis.

https://www.thejusticegap.com/proof-magazine-truth-justice-like-truth-journalism-indivisible/

David James Smith appears to have recalled what he said in his article on Bamber incorrectly

He stated,

I remember saying at the end of the article I wrote that I had no idea of his innocence or guilt. I had put the case for and against and now it was up to readers. “Reader you decide”, I wrote quite grandly.

He didn’t ⬇️

“Reader, I have no idea”

(See end of last para here ➡️ http://davidjamessmith.net/pdf_articles/DJS_bamber.pdf)

Will be interesting to see if he’s been approached by Mindhouse TV or vice versa
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 02:29:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline colsville

« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2021, 02:39:45 PM »

Would a 'legit' journalist lie?

This 2011 article by Eric Allison and Simon Hattenstone, has at least ten whopping big lies in it, outlined below.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/feb/10/jeremy-bamber-innocent-of-murder-appeal

These aren't innocent mis-typings, these are deliberate and purposeful lies, designed to mis-inform the public.

And I know you've all seen this all before, but it's always good to remind people how 'legit' journalists from national newspapers have supported Jeremy Bamber by publishing bare faced lies.

And if you are reading this Louis Theroux...be ashamed of yourself if you believe these people rather than the known truth.  You should be holding these people up to account.  These are not 'legit' journalists, I hope your
people don't quote these people as being 'legit' in your documentary.

The question should be, how are these people allowed to get away with it?  They should be sacked.

Lie number 1:

By the time the police entered the house, all five were dead. The gun was found by Sheila's side, fresh blood still oozing from her mouth.

The blood was bone dry, dark in colour and absolutely not fresh.

Even in the notorious faked wet blood images, the blood from her mouth is dark and dry.  So Eric Allison and Simon Hattenstone are taking an original lie, and exaggerating it even further.

Lie number 2:

A month after the killings, Bamber's cousins found a silencer with flecks of blood on it in a cupboard in the farmhouse .

The cousins found the silencer a couple of days after the murders, not a month.

There were 5 people who witnessed the finding of the silencer, including (non-relative) Basil Cock, who was the solicitor and I believe executor of the estate, who was there to total up the value of items in the house. He was effectively just an employee, therefore no vested interest.

The flecks of blood (often described as a speck of blood), was actually described by the scientist who analysed it, as a flake of blood, it was a quarter of an inch long and for testing purposes, was prised off in one lump, then sliced into 4 sections and each section analysed separately for blood groupings.

There was also human blood visible on the first 5-7 baffles, which was independent of the flake of blood.

Lie number 3:

a call from Bamber's father to the police, saying his daughter had gone "berserk", had not been disclosed to the jury;

There was no call from Nevill Bamber to the police.  This comes from a fake narrative that is based on an internal Police form that has nothing to do with receiving a phone call from Jeremy Bambers father.

Lie Number 4:

officers had said they had seen somebody moving inside the house before they entered while Bamber was standing next to them.

Officers never said they saw somebody moving inside the house.  One officer did say he saw some movement in a window, when he, another officer and Bamber himself were doing a recce of the house.  But it was a trick of the light that could be repeated by moving backwards and forwards.  Bamber himself was there, and agreed at the time (and for the next 20 years) that there was no movement. 

Lie Number 5

Why did scratch marks on the kitchen mantelpiece that suggested a struggle not exist in the original scene-of- crime photos?

The scratch marks did exist, and one of them is visible in the original photos.  But the main area of scratches under the mantelshelf were invisible to the photographer taking the crime scene photos, because the scratches were on the underside of the mantelshelf, facing the floor.

Lie number 6

Photographs taken on the day of the shootings and not disclosed at trial have emerged showing there were no scratch marks, which contradicts the evidence of a struggle – a completely different picture to the one presented to the jury.

Same as lie number 5, one of the scratch marks is clearly visible, but the main area of scratches is facing the floor and invisible to anyone at normal head height.

Lie number 7

Bamber appealed for the first time in 1989 on the grounds that the judge had summed the case up unfairly. He was finally granted a second appeal in 2002

It is always falsely quoted that Bamber has been to the court of appeal twice. He has only been to the court of appeal once, and that was in 2002.

Between 1986-89 Jeremy Bamber applied for leave to appeal and it was rejected twice.  There was no 'court of appeal' in 1989. 

Application to the court of appeal is a two round process.  Round one is the 'Single Judge' round.  If the single judge rejects your application, as happened to Jeremy Bamber, you go to the next round which is called the 'Full Court'.  The Full Court is 3 judges rather than 1.  The Full Court also rejected Jeremy Bambers leave to appeal.

The 'Full Court' is not the 'Court of Appeal'. 

Lie number 8.

The silencer was found to contain blood, but it could not be established if it was human or animal

The quarter inch long flake of blood was tested as human not animal (a simple test, and it was clearly stated by the scientists at the time and ever since, that the blood tested as human blood, not animal blood), and it tested positive as Sheila Caffells blood.

All testable blood in the silencer tested positive for human blood.

No animal blood was found inside or outside of the silencer.

Lie number 9

Her Bible was found by her side, open at pages containing Psalms 51-55.

It wasn't Sheila's bible, it was June Bamber's bible.  Junes handwriting was on many of the pages, and she was known to make notes of certain passages.

Lie number 10

Photographs also showed a handwritten note sticking up from between the pages of the Bible. The words at the top of the note are "love one another" – the same words were written on a banner on a wall in a room in Jonestown, Guyana, where 909 people died in 1978 in a mass murder-suicide.

The handwritten note does exist, but it is nothing to do with Sheila Caffell. The note was in June Bambers handwriting, and it was a known behaviour of hers to write such notes from the bible on separate pieces of paper.

Shame on the Guardian newspaper for willingly and knowingly publishing this stuff.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #124 on: September 19, 2021, 02:39:56 PM »
Did you believe him Aunt Agatha ?

Didn’t you say you met Bamber in 1990?

Was Bamber still ‘raging’ about this back then?

(He sent another unforgivable letter to Colin Caffell back in 1989 -dated 2nd Feb)

Although you didn’t appear to have wanted to accept the fact the girl from the Chequers PH may well have been drug/date raped by Bamber and carried upstairs and put in bed besides Charles Marsden - or maybe she’d passed out from having been plied with too much alcohol?

‘feeling ‘shocked, angry and abused’

Did Bamber ever give you any hints about this Aunt Agatha?

And did he ever talk about his friend Charles Marsden ?

Aunt Agatha did you know Anji Greaves lied to the Sun newspaper?

Did Bamber ever talk to you about this, maybe laugh and joke about it?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #125 on: September 19, 2021, 02:43:53 PM »

This 2011 article by Eric Allison and Simon Hattenstone, has at least ten whopping big lies in it, outlined below.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2011/feb/10/jeremy-bamber-innocent-of-murder-appeal

These aren't innocent mis-typings, these are deliberate and purposeful lies, designed to mis-inform the public.

And I know you've all seen this all before, but it's always good to remind people how 'legit' journalists from national newspapers have supported Jeremy Bamber by publishing bare faced lies.

And if you are reading this Louis Theroux...be ashamed of yourself if you believe these people rather than the known truth.  You should be holding these people up to account.  These are not 'legit' journalists, I hope your

The question should be, how are these people allowed to get away with it?  They should be sacked.

Lie number 1:

By the time the police entered the house, all five were dead. The gun was found by Sheila's side, fresh blood still oozing from her mouth.

Even in the notorious faked wet blood images, the blood from her mouth is dark and dry.  So Eric Allison and Simon Hattenstone are taking an original lie, and exaggerating it even further.

Lie number 2:

A month after the killings, Bamber's cousins found a silencer with flecks of blood on it in a cupboard in the farmhouse .

There were 5 people who witnessed the finding of the silencer, including (non-relative) Basil Cock, who was the solicitor and I believe executor of the estate, who was there to total up the value of items in the house. He was effectively just an employee, therefore no vested interest.

The flecks of blood (often described as a speck of blood), was actually described by the scientist who analysed it, as a flake of blood, it was a quarter of an inch long and for testing purposes, was prised off in one lump, then sliced into 4 sections and each section analysed separately for blood groupings.

There was also human blood visible on the first 5-7 baffles, which was independent of the flake of blood.

Lie number 3:

a call from Bamber's father to the police, saying his daughter had gone "berserk", had not been disclosed to the jury;

There was no call from Nevill Bamber to the police.  This comes from a fake narrative that is based on an internal Police form that has nothing to do with receiving a phone call from Jeremy Bambers father.

Lie Number 4:

officers had said they had seen somebody moving inside the house before they entered while Bamber was standing next to them.

Officers never said they saw somebody moving inside the house.  One officer did say he saw some movement in a window, when he, another officer and Bamber himself were doing a recce of the house.  But it was a trick of the light that could be repeated by moving backwards and forwards.  Bamber himself was there, and agreed at the time (and for the next 20 years) that there was no movement. 

Lie Number 5

Why did scratch marks on the kitchen mantelpiece that suggested a struggle not exist in the original scene-of- crime photos?

The scratch marks did exist, and one of them is visible in the original photos.  But the main area of scratches under the mantelshelf were invisible to the photographer taking the crime scene photos, because the scratches were on the underside of the mantelshelf, facing the floor.

Lie number 6

Photographs taken on the day of the shootings and not disclosed at trial have emerged showing there were no scratch marks, which contradicts the evidence of a struggle – a completely different picture to the one presented to the jury.

Same as lie number 5, one of the scratch marks is clearly visible, but the main area of scratches is facing the floor and invisible to anyone at normal head height.

Lie number 7

Bamber appealed for the first time in 1989 on the grounds that the judge had summed the case up unfairly. He was finally granted a second appeal in 2002

It is always falsely quoted that Bamber has been to the court of appeal twice. He has only been to the court of appeal once, and that was in 2002.

Between 1986-89 Jeremy Bamber applied for leave to appeal and it was rejected twice.  There was no 'court of appeal' in 1989. 

Application to the court of appeal is a two round process.  Round one is the 'Single Judge' round.  If the single judge rejects your application, as happened to Jeremy Bamber, you go to the next round which is called the 'Full Court'.  The Full Court is 3 judges rather than 1.  The Full Court also rejected Jeremy Bambers leave to appeal.

Lie number 8.

The silencer was found to contain blood, but it could not be established if it was human or animal

The quarter inch long flake of blood was tested as human not animal (a simple test, and it was clearly stated by the scientists at the time and ever since, that the blood tested as human blood, not animal blood), and it tested positive as Sheila Caffells blood.

Lie number 9

It wasn't Sheila's bible, it was June Bamber's bible.  Junes handwriting was on many of the pages, and she was known to make notes of certain passages.

Lie number 10

Photographs also showed a handwritten note sticking up from between the pages of the Bible. The words at the top of the note are "love one another" – the same words were written on a banner on a wall in a room in Jonestown, Guyana, where 909 people died in 1978 in a mass murder-suicide.

The handwritten note does exist, but it is nothing to do with Sheila Caffell. The note was in June Bambers handwriting, and it was a known behaviour of hers to write such notes from the bible on separate pieces of paper.

Shame on the Guardian newspaper for willingly and knowingly publishing this stuff.

Do you think Louis Theroux, Flo Banner and Lottie Gammon & co would make time to carry out their due diligence Colsvile?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 02:52:18 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #126 on: September 19, 2021, 02:51:23 PM »
Does anyone know if Dean Strang and Nancy Strang (Louis Theroux’s 2nd wife) are related?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #127 on: September 19, 2021, 02:57:34 PM »

Lie number 1:

Lie number 2:

Lie number 3:

Lie Number 4:

Lie Number 5

Lie number 6

Lie number 7

Lie number 8.

Lie number 9

Lie number 10

Simon Hattenstone was involved in promoting Amanda Knox’s Innocence fraud too 🙄

He’d apparently corresponded with her since 2009

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/08/who-is-amanda-knox-interview
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 03:01:23 PM by Nicholas »

Offline colsville

« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2021, 03:37:16 PM »
Do you think Louis Theroux, Flo Banner and Lottie Gammon & co would make time to carry out their due diligence Colsvile?

I don't know the answer to that.

They might carry out due diligence, but that due diligence may not come across in the  documentary.

In his promotional stuff he has spoken about 'legit' people thinking he's innocent, but doesn't say anything about the people who say he's guilty.  Therefore to the uninitiated it's only 'legit' people who are saying he's innocent.

That's a problem, because of the way propaganda works.

In other words, it's always 'legit' people who say he's innocent, and it's only the faceless, cold institutions (who have got  it wrong before), like the Police, who say he's guilty.

We know these journalists are lying, it's easy to out them as liars, and it's down to these documentary makers to say they are lying, and to properly expose those lies.

But will they? 

There's also a good chance that Louis Theroux is a regular reader of the Guardian, and may have an emotional attachment to the paper.   Do any of the filmmakers have the appetite to hold the Guardian newspaper to account for allowing these articles to be published, and for those videos to be published? I'm not sure.

Bamber will almost certainly come out of this more guilty than innocent, but I think they will give time over to people who say he's innocent without analysing and dismantling what they are saying.

However, Louis Theroux was conned by Jimmy Saville into believing he was innocent of sex abuse crimes.  So Louis Theroux does have first hand experience of being manipulated by a charismatic criminal just like others have with Bamber.

So who knows.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2021, 04:12:02 PM »

They might carry out due diligence, but that due diligence may not come across in the  documentary.

In his promotional stuff he has spoken about 'legit' people thinking he's innocent, but doesn't say anything about the people who say he's guilty.  Therefore to the uninitiated it's only 'legit' people who are saying he's innocent.

In other words, it's always 'legit' people who say he's innocent, and it's only the faceless, cold institutions (who have got  it wrong before), like the Police, who say he's guilty.

We know these journalists are lying, it's easy to out them as liars, and it's down to these documentary makers to say they are lying, and to properly expose those lies.

But will they? 

There's also a good chance that Louis Theroux is a regular reader of the Guardian, and may have an emotional attachment to the paper.   Do any of the filmmakers have the appetite to hold the Guardian newspaper to account for allowing these articles to be published, and for those videos to be published? I'm not sure.

Bamber will almost certainly come out of this more guilty than innocent, but I think they will give time over to people who say he's innocent without analysing and dismantling what they are saying.

However, Louis Theroux was conned by Jimmy Saville into believing he was innocent of sex abuse crimes.  So Louis Theroux does have first hand experience of being manipulated by a charismatic criminal just like others have with Bamber.

So who knows.

Definitely

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #130 on: September 19, 2021, 04:39:14 PM »

But will they? 

So who knows.

Exploit them further you mean - knowingly or unknowingly ?

I’m not referring to ‘legit’ 🤑 people like Mark Williams Thomas btw
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 04:43:24 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #131 on: September 19, 2021, 05:31:19 PM »

Lie number 1:

This has been gone through on another thread but just how involved were Eric Allison and Simon Hattenstone with convicted fraudster Giovanni di Stefano ?

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=938.msg27779#msg27779

More on corrupt ‘lawyer’ Giovanni di Stefano ⬇️

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=12105.msg653911#msg653911
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 05:36:41 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #132 on: September 19, 2021, 05:38:27 PM »
Louis Theroux has said it is not certain that Jeremy Bamber is guilty of the White House farm murders.

https://www.essexlive.news/whats-on/whats-on-news/jeremy-bamber-white-house-farm-5938492

The above is how Mel King at Essex Live has interpreted Louis Theroux’s/Mindhouse productions PR spiel 🙄
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 08:55:42 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #133 on: September 19, 2021, 09:47:53 PM »

Yes but Mindhouse have only dropped one teaser, there’s bound to be more. There’s 7 more days before it airs.

We’ll be seeing and hearing more before then

« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 09:52:19 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #134 on: September 19, 2021, 10:02:43 PM »

But will they? 

Maybe Mindhouse have left the people they interview to point the finger at certain journalists and organisations like the Guardian?