Author Topic: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary  (Read 44079 times)

Offline colsville

Re: The Bambers: Murder at the farm - Sky Crime documentary
« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2021, 10:51:21 AM »
Exploit them further you mean - knowingly or unknowingly ?

I’m not referring to ‘legit’ 🤑 people like Mark Williams Thomas btw

What I mean is that Theroux will give equal weighting to the possibility that Bamber is innocent and the possibility that Sheila is guilty.

It was always my concern that this doc was going to give equal weighting to these alternative scenarios, therefore muddying the waters, rather than clearing things up.

And he would justify it by saying that that is how you create balance.

But that's not how you create balance.  You create balance by looking at and analysing and assessing the evidence from a neutral point of view.  Ofcom rules allow broadcasters to take sides.

This quote from Theroux is the problem:

Theroux says: "Whether you think Jeremy Bamber did it or whether you think Sheila did it, both scenarios have anomalies, or at least require one to accept... surprising and in some cases seemingly anomalous details.

"The journey I went on was hearing something and going 'If Jeremy Bamber did it, how did they explain that?' - or 'If Sheila did it, how would they explain that?'"

In the Sheila is innocent scenario there are no anomalies.  Where are the anomalies?  There is scientific, forensic evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt that she didn't do it.   There's more evidence today than there was in 1986. You don't have to believe a word Julie Mugford said to see that Sheila is innocent. There are literally no anomalies. There is no contradictory evidence.

All of the other 'smaller' pieces of evidence, like the fight in the kitchen, add credence to the Sheila is innocent scenario because it would be so unlikely that Sheila could have put up such a struggle against her dad and won.

All the evidence supports in a big or small way that Sheila didn't do it.

With the Bamber is guilty scenario, there are also no anomalies.  There is no contradictory evidence that throws a spanner in the works.

With the Bamber is guilty scenario, there is missing evidence because his house wasn't searched and he wasn't examined at the time for injuries of markings on his body. 

The silencer should have been found by the police, but that's not an anomaly, it's not contradictory evidence.  Although it does allow room for Bambers supporters to claim that the blood in the silencer was planted, for which there is no evidence, and planting the blood would also be a very difficult thing to do technically.  In fact, almost impossible. Therefore, no contradiction.

When you stick only to the evidence, there are no anomalies.

For Theroux to say what he did means that he doesn't understand this case, and hasn't properly gone through the actual evidence.

Louis Theroux may have an emotional attachment to Bamber because they are both white middle class, privately educated, well spoken, articulate people of a similar age.  We know Theroux was fooled by Saville in exactly the same way that some Bamber supporters have been fooled by Bamber. Could it happen again?  I believe it's a personality type that allows people to be fooled in this way.  So Theroux may be predisposed to sympathise with Bamber, just as he may have been predisposed to sympathise with Saville.

The only way to defend Theroux is that the quote looks like it originated from an informal spoken interview and sometimes a written down excerpt comes across completely differently to the actual spoken interview.  The quote therefore may be out of context, and also Theroux could have mis spoken the words, saying something that he didn't really mean, that then gets printed slightly out of context.

I hope that's the case.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2021, 11:14:17 AM »
I thought I'd have a look and see when or if that Sky Crime doc on Jeremy Bamber was going to be broadcast.  I couldn't find anything on Sky, so I looked at Mindhouse productions website and they have it 'advertised' there.

https://mindhouse.co.uk/the-bambers-murder-at-the-farm

What's interesting is that it is now a 4 x 60 minute documentary rather than the 3 x 60 minutes that they were saying back in January.

At 4 hours it sounds like it's going to be a very comprehensive documentary.  That should be plenty of time to examine the propaganda and lies spewed out by Bamber and his support group over the years.

And then I did a search for 'Mindhouse' and 'Bamber' and found a tweet from April from the JB Campaign team....and they sound really spooked by this doc. They are not happy. They are not happy one bit!

https://twitter.com/FreeBamberNow/status/1388172207180898305/photo/1

The tweet they released was a paranoid and hypocrisy filled statement denouncing the whole Mindhouse project.  They complain that Mindhouse have obtained crime scene photos of the bodies of the deceased, which they've used 'unethically' in the doc.

They conveniently leave out the fact that they themselves, via Bamber and his lawyers, have published numerous dead body images of Sheila and June Bamber, all without legal permission, and without any thought to the dignity and respect of those people depicted in the photographs. 

Michael Di Stefano
@DiStefano1410
Looking forward to seeing this, as one of the people who’s seen all the evidence, I do not for a second believe that Jeremy did this, it’s almost impossible if you look at the pathology reports as to the time of death! He’s been well & truly shafted Disappointed face
Louis Theroux examines Jeremy Bamber murders – and reveals why 'legit' people believe five-time...
After appearing on screen with neo-Nazis, violent prisoners, drug addicts and Jimmy Savile, Louis Theroux says he doesn't shy away from "the troubling side of life".
apple.news
9:35 AM · Sep 18, 2021·Twitter for iPad

https://mobile.twitter.com/DiStefano1410/status/1439146159784742916
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2021, 11:36:00 AM »
His fraudster dad must have been released and given him ideas and a bundle of faked photos.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Myster

« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2021, 12:05:26 PM »
His fraudster dad must have been released and given him ideas and a bundle of faked photos.
Correction:  Daddy is still a jailbird unless he coughs up his ill-gotten gains...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/giovanni-di-stefano-high-court-swift-italy-kent-b954571.html

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2021, 04:51:27 PM »
Bamber lied to anyone who would listen

He lied to Charles Marsden about Virginia Greaves being his girlfriend - she was engaged to marry someone else therefore wouldn’t have been moving in with him and Brett Collins

Journalist Roger Wilkes stated in his book ‘Blood Relations’

Marsden said that he had visited Jeremy at his cottage the previous Thursday night.  Brett Collins had cooked them a chicken dinner and the three had then repaired to the Caribbean Cottage at Burnham for drinks.  Jeremy had announced that he and Julie had split up the previous weekend.  While he didn't give a specific reason, Marsden had the impression that Julie had disliked Brett Collins.  In any case, Jeremy added, he now had a new girlfriend, Virginia Greaves, who used to go out with Mike Deckers of the Frog and Beans.  Jeremy also told Charles Marsden that he and Brett were going to sell Bourtree Cottage and move to Sheila's flat in Maida Vale.  Virginia would move in too, Jeremy added.

Bamber ‘hoovered’ Virgina as part of his plan to smear Julie - he hadn’t yet finished with her

Roger Wilkes sickeningly stated,

The three of them dined at the Caribbean cottage. At the end of the evening, they returned to Goldhanger. Virginia Greaves spent the night in bed with Jeremy. The seduction was pivotal, in that rekindled an affair which had apparently fizzled out years before. At the time it seemed nothing more than the comforting of an affectionate former girlfriend. But it was to so a seed of jealously in the troubled heart of Julie Mugford. 🤮

‘Fizzled out’ now where have we heard that before 🙄

Is this how Virginia Greaves described it to police in her witness statement?

« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 05:25:30 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Myster

« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2021, 06:29:20 PM »
Is the attached Mindhouse colour pic of Mike Ainsley who appears in the doc?

https://simonwilkinson.photoshelter.com/image/I00005EAyJho0wuc

Offline Myster

« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2021, 07:42:07 PM »
Yep... same broad chin, bushy forelocks and absence of sideburns in both pics, 35 years apart.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2021, 03:03:38 AM »
Does anyone know if Anji Greaves received a payment for her story in the Sun newspaper?

Or was a payment not made - like in the case of convicted fraudster Surjit Singh Clair - who represented convicted/exonerated murderer Barry George prior to and following his release from custody

Will be interesting if this is being explored by Mindhouse TV

These facts have been played down by all those people choosing to support Bamber

Anji (Angela) Greaves was clearly behaving deceptively around this time as can be seen by some of the online photographs available - none of them seem clear on who she was in relation to Bamber

What was going on around this time and who’s idea was it to deceive the public?

Brett Collins to Kay Page
About two weeks after this happening, the murders, she was about to get married to some guy she was engaged to but all that time she’d been having an affair with Jeremy. But they wanted to keep it from the press. So nobody actually knows this until now.

So did Virginia perjure herself in order for her fiancé to not learn she was cheating on him with Bamber?

Let’s hope Mindhouse have explored this with Brett Collins because ‘nobody actually knows this until now’
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 03:11:19 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #143 on: September 21, 2021, 03:08:28 AM »
It’s a shame Carol Ann Lee didn’t appear to recognise killer Bamber was triangulating each and every person he came into contact with?

According to Anji Greaves interview following Bamber’s murder trial, reported by Kieron Saunders and Shan Lancaster, he was using another classic abuse tactic referred to as ‘hoovering’,  ‘He called on her at her flat in Kensington, West London, two days after his parents were buried.’

Was this when he dropped Virginia, her sister, back in London following the meal they had at the ‘Caribbean Cottage’ alongside Brett Collins or was this another occasion?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2021, 03:12:34 AM »
Th CT team have recently claimed Brett Collin’s to be ‘a homosexual’

From approx 6:00 here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=159bxYsekQY

Who was the person Bamber was hanging around with who had apparently just got out of prison? Brett Collins?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 06:21:05 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2021, 04:30:33 AM »

Giavanni di Stefano appears in the ‘Killing mum and dad’ doc here (Around 33:55) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTvqLk0MWU

Mike Fielder can also be seen (At around 33:15)

Will Brett Collins finally be coming clean when he appears in the forthcoming doc?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 04:39:18 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #146 on: September 21, 2021, 04:39:51 AM »

https://simonwilkinson.photoshelter.com/image/I00005EAyJho0wuc

Yes I think it is Myster

Makes sense too given he was also a great source for Carol Ann Lee

Mick Ainsley gets a mention here ⬇️ by the CT (Around 4:30) 🙄
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=159bxYsekQY
There was also reference to Bamber being ‘a money hungry sexual predator’

The above statement, ‘money hungry sexual predator’  featured in the  ‘1986 Dickinson report/internal police review’

I’ve no idea who from the CT put the above video together but for some reason they’ve (Knowingly or unknowingly?) mistaken another of Bamber’s apparent psychopathic traits ie; promiscuous sexual interest in both males and females

There’s a paper by a Peter Jonason and Severi Luoto called, ‘The dark side of the rainbow: Homosexuals and bisexuals have higher Dark Triad traits than heterosexuals’ some readers may find of interest https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0191886921004177

I can’t work out from the CT’s video if they are suggesting Bamber has told them he is gay or a ‘homosexual’ or whether they are promoting their own psychological projections?

Referring to Mick Ainsley’s reports of the ‘27th September 1985 & the 7th November 1985’ the narrator of the video states,

But Ainsley failed to make any correlation between Jeremy’s association with homosexuals and the shootings’ 🙄

The police investigated the sexual habits and behaviours of killer Simon Hall and found similar patterns of behaviour as they did with Bamber - which Hall denied for many years

The narrator of the video goes on,

It appears two dynamics were going on, firstly that accounts of Jeremy’s sexuality were speculative on the part of witness and police officers based upon Jeremy’s friendships and secondly the police and conventional culture linked homosexuality to criminality

🙄
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 06:28:20 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #147 on: September 21, 2021, 06:45:27 AM »

What I mean is that Theroux will give equal weighting to the possibility that Bamber is innocent and the possibility that Sheila is guilty.

It was always my concern that this doc was going to give equal weighting to these alternative scenarios, therefore muddying the waters, rather than clearing things up.

I’m not sure how Louis Theroux’s production company can give ‘equal weighting to the possibility that Bamber is innocent ‘ especially given it looks like the CT have blown it

Mindhouse were not privy to the 10th of March 2021 submissions to the Criminal Cases Review Commission (CCRC), and any attempt by the programme makers to suggest they are working with the campaign, Jeremy Bamber, his legal team, or the CCRC is wholly inaccurate.

It doesn’t look like they’ll be much representation from the ‘innocent’ side although there may be interviews with ex CCRC commissioners or case review managers once involved in or associated with Bamber’s previous case reviews?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 06:55:11 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #148 on: September 21, 2021, 06:58:47 AM »

But that's not how you create balance.  You create balance by looking at and analysing and assessing the evidence from a neutral point of view.  Ofcom rules allow broadcasters to take sides.

Theroux says: "Whether you think Jeremy Bamber did it or whether you think Sheila did it, both scenarios have anomalies, or at least require one to accept... surprising and in some cases seemingly anomalous details.

"The journey I went on was hearing something and going 'If Jeremy Bamber did it, how did they explain that?' - or 'If Sheila did it, how would they explain that?'"

In the Sheila is innocent scenario there are no anomalies.  Where are the anomalies?  There is scientific, forensic evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt that she didn't do it.   There's more evidence today than there was in 1986. You don't have to believe a word Julie Mugford said to see that Sheila is innocent. There are literally no anomalies. There is no contradictory evidence.

All of the other 'smaller' pieces of evidence, like the fight in the kitchen, add credence to the Sheila is innocent scenario because it would be so unlikely that Sheila could have put up such a struggle against her dad and won.

All the evidence supports in a big or small way that Sheila didn't do it.

Agreed!

I don’t know if this forthcoming doc series will finally be exposing innocence fraud but I do know lots of people are talking about it

Could Louis Theroux be playing to his audience with his recent PR interview/s?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 07:01:00 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #149 on: September 21, 2021, 07:04:03 AM »

I do believe Julie Mugford and I don’t believe she ‘knew’ Bamber was planning to kill his family members

I suspect the hints he gave her which she mentioned in her WS’s prior to the murders were subtle comments Julie brushed off at the time

And given the length of time of her knowing him, I don’t suppose she immediately thought he’d committed the murders - not on a conscious level at least

In the clip of Julie here at around 27:13 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bcTvqLk0MWU she states - with hindsight,

‘I didn’t think that at stage anyone would believe me’

and Jeremy was also so terribly confident that nobody could do anything about it that he said there was nothing I could do anyway’
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 07:16:16 AM by Nicholas »