Author Topic: Known Facts About The Recent 'Suspect'  (Read 38269 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Known Facts About The Recent 'Suspect'
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 11:06:32 AM »
The disappearance of Madeleine McCANN on May 3, 2007 in Praia da Luz / Portugal - Witnesses wanted

BKA and the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig are investigating a German suspect on suspicion of murder

On May 3, 2007, 3-year-old Madeleine (Maddie) Beth McCANN disappeared without a trace from a hotel in Praia da Luz / Portugal.

In connection with this, the Federal Criminal Police Office is conducting an investigation at the request of the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office on suspicion of murdering a 43-year-old German citizen who is currently in custody in other matters.

Between 1995 and 2007 he lived more or less permanently in the Algarve, including for a few years in a house between Lagos and Praia da Luz. During this period, he pursued several odd jobs in the Lagos area, including in the catering trade. There are also indications that he also made his living by committing crimes such as burglary theft in hotel complexes and holiday apartments as well as drug trafficking.

Furthermore, the suspect has been sentenced to imprisonment on multiple occasions for the sexual abuse of children. Most of his contacts should not be aware of this.

The investigating authorities are aware of some of the vehicles he was using at the time, various contact points and a Portuguese mobile phone number.

The Federal Criminal Police Office and the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office ask for your help in further clarifying the circumstances of the crime.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 11:22:23 AM »
I think you would have to be blind not to realise that CB is the new, suspect....He has not been officially named due to operational reasons which leads me to believe the investigation have facts they di not wish to divulge to him

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 11:23:33 AM »
In connection with the disappearance of the then 3-year-old British girl Madeleine Beth McCann on 03.05.2007 from an apartment complex in Praia da Luz in Portugal, the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig is investigating a 43-year-old German citizen on suspicion of murder.

The accused is a sex offender who has had multiple convictions and has also been convicted of, among other things, child sexual abuse.

The accused is currently serving a longer sentence in other matters.

The accused lived regularly in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007, including for a few years in a house between Lagos and Praia da Luz . According to the information available here, he pursued several odd jobs in the Lagos area during this time, including in the catering trade.

Further indications suggest that he also made his living by committing crimes, including burglary theft in hotel complexes and holiday apartments, as well as drug trafficking.

The Braunschweig public prosecutor's office is involved in the investigation because the suspect had his last residence in the district before his stay abroad.

As part of the investigation, which is being carried out on behalf of the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office by the Federal Criminal Police Office ( BKA ) in close cooperation with the Metropolitan Police / Great Britain and the Polícia Judiciária / Portugal, the public is now being asked to help. A corresponding witness call with further information can be found on the website of the Federal Criminal Police Office:

www.bka.de/oeffentlichkeitsfahndung7

In view of the ongoing investigations, no further information on the facts, in particular no further details on the specific allegations and the results of the investigation so far, can be communicated at the present time.

On June 4th, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. in the building of the public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig, tournament street 1 in 38100 Braunschweig, the media sending images or sound will be given the opportunity to take camera recordings of the content and scope of this press release as part of a statement. In particular due to the corona-related restrictions and hygiene protection measures, it is imperative to register in advance by phone at the local press office at Tel. 0531 / 488-1035.

A press conference or press conference does not take place for the reasons set out above.

Hans Christian Wolters
First Public Prosecutor
Spokesman for the Braunschweig Public Prosecutor's Office

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 11:24:26 AM »
I think you would have to be blind not to realise that CB is the new, suspect....He has not been officially named due to operational reasons which leads me to believe the investigation have facts they di not wish to divulge to him

Where has CB been officially identified?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2020, 11:26:58 AM »
DCI Mark Cranwell, from Operation Grange said :

“Following our appeal for information yesterday, I want to thank those members of the public who have contacted us. As of 16:00hrs today, Thursday 4 June 2020 we have received over 270 calls and emails into the Incident Room.

“We are pleased with the information coming in, and it will be assessed and prioritised.

“We continue to urge anyone with information to come forward and speak with us.”

To re-cap :

Detectives leading enquiries into the 2007 disappearance of Madeleine McCann have made a new public appeal for information.

It is now 13 years since Madeleine was reported missing during a family holiday in Portugal and the team of officers leading the Met’s investigation, known as Operation Grange, made a public appeal on Wednesday, 3 June, linked to a significant new line of enquiry.

Met detectives working with German authorities have identified a man currently imprisoned in Germany as a suspect in Madeleine’s disappearance.

This man is white and in 2007 is believed to have had short blond hair, possibly fair. He was about 6ft in height with a slim build. He is 43-years-old, but in 2007 may have looked between 25 to early 30s.

We have established that he lived on and off in the Algarve between 1995 and 2007. He is connected to the area of Praia da Luz and surrounding regions, and spent some short spells in Germany.

This individual, who we will not identify, is currently in prison in Germany for an unrelated matter.

The Operation Grange team is revealing details of two vehicles which the suspect is known to have had access to and used around the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.

The first vehicle is a distinctive VW T3 Westfalia campervan. It is an early 1980s model, with two tone markings, a white upper body and a yellow skirting. It had a Portuguese registration plate.

The suspect had access to this van from at least April 2007 until sometime after May 2007. It was used in and around the area of Praia da Luz.

We believe he was living in this van for days, possibly weeks, and may have been using it on 3 May 2007.

We are appealing for anyone who may have seen it in or around Praia da Luz on 3 May, the night Madeleine went missing, the days before, or weeks following the disappearance.

The second vehicle is a 1993 British Jaguar, model XJR 6, with a German number plate and registered in Germany.

This car is believed to have been in the Praia da Luz and surrounding areas in 2006 and 2007. The car was originally registered in the suspect’s name. On 4 May 2007, the day after Madeleine’s disappearance, the car was re-registered to someone else in Germany.

To re-register the car in Germany you don’t have to have the car in the country or region. We believe the car was still in Portugal and would like information if you saw it.

The Met is asking if anyone saw these cars together or individually during the spring and summer of 2007. Both of these vehicles are now held by the German authorities.

Detectives are also appealing for information about two mobile phone numbers, one of which is believed to have been used by the suspect on the day of Madeleine’s disappearance.

The first number is +351 912 730 680. Extensive enquiries have led investigators to believe the suspect was using this number and received a call, starting at 7.32pm and finishing at 8.02pm on 3 May 2007. This call was received in the area of Praia da Luz.

The second mobile number is +351 916 510 683. This number is the phone number that made this call. We know the person was not in the area of Praia da Luz.

Investigators believe the person who made this call is a highly significant witness and are appealing for them to get in touch.

The Operation Grange team is also asking anyone if they recognise these numbers. Did you ever call them? Do you have them in your phone, an old phone or your electronic contacts?

At 7.15pm UK time on Wednesday, 3 June, the Bundeskriminalamt (BKA) will also broadcast an appeal on German channel ZDF.

There is a £20,000 Met reward for information leading to the conviction of the person or persons responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

Detective Chief Inspector Mark Cranwell, who leads Operation Grange, said:

“It’s more than 13 years since Madeleine went missing and none of us can imagine what it must be like for her family, not knowing what happened or where she is.

“Following the ten- year anniversary, the Met received information about a German man who was known to have been in and around Praia da Luz. We have been working with colleagues in Germany and Portugal and this man is a suspect in Madeleine’s disappearance.

“The Met conducted a number of enquiries and in November 2017 engaged with the BKA who agreed to work with the Met.

“Since then a huge amount of work has taken place by both the Met, the BKA and the Polícia Judiciária.

“While this male is a suspect we retain an open mind as to his involvement and this remains a missing person inquiry.

“Our job as detectives is to follow the evidence, maintain an open mind and establish what happened on that day in May 2007.

“Please contact us without delay so we can get answers for Madeleine’s family.”

Deputy Assistant Commissioner Stuart Cundy said:

“Madeleine’s disappearance has attracted huge international interest. We are appealing for the public to help us establish what happened.

“We are committed to do everything we can to establish what happened and to find Madeleine.”

Speaking in support of yesterday’s appeal, Kate and Gerry McCann said:

“We welcome the appeal yesterday regarding the disappearance of our daughter, Madeleine.

“We would like to thank the police forces involved for their continued efforts in the search for Madeleine.

“All we have ever wanted is to find her, uncover the truth and bring those responsible to justice. We will never give up hope of finding Madeleine alive but whatever the outcome may be, we need to know, as we need to find peace.

“We will be making no further comment regarding the appeal.

“We would like to thank the general public for their ongoing support and encourage anyone who has information directly related to the appeal, to contact the police. Thank you.”

The Operation Grange incident room can be contacted via 0207 321 9251 or operation.grange@met.police.uk

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2020, 11:32:36 AM »
Where has CB been officially identified?

If you read my post you will see you have no need to ask the question

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2020, 11:36:44 AM »
I can't see anything on the PJ website re the above.

The website can be translated to English

https://www.policiajudiciaria.pt/informacao-sobre-desaparecimento-de-crianca-4/

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 11:39:36 AM »
If you read my post you will see you have no need to ask the question

That's you speculating Davel

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2020, 11:42:31 AM »
That's you speculating Davel

That's quite funny coming from someone who claims to have solvef the case.. As Myster says.. You are in denial.
It seems if he's named officially then the investigation has to inform him of all evidence held against him.  There wouldnt be a forum without speculation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2020, 11:44:41 AM »
It doesn't take much intelligence to discover who he is, but you're obviously in denial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mmz2gapVFA

Nothing official about it.  More media hype! 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2020, 11:46:45 AM »
That's quite funny coming from someone who claims to have solvef the case.. As Myster says.. You are in denial.
It seems if he's named officially then the investigation has to inform him of all evidence held against him.  There wouldnt be a forum without speculation

I have a theory Davel. 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2020, 11:50:35 AM »
I can't see anything on the PJ website re the above.

The website can be translated to English

https://www.policiajudiciaria.pt/informacao-sobre-desaparecimento-de-crianca-4/

Given MET and BKA are requesting public help by way of vehicles and telephone numbers used in Portugal, both of which are on their respective websites, why does it not appear on PJ website? 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2020, 11:54:18 AM »
See images of Jag at the bottom why are they different?  What is one supposed to be on the look out for?

http://news.met.police.uk/news/operation-grange-update-and-appeal-403826