Author Topic: What doubts on Jeremy's innocence do supporters have ?  (Read 13261 times)

Offline John

Re: What doubts on Jeremy's innocence do supporters have ?
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2018, 06:57:11 PM »
Yes I appreciate 'probably' isn't scientific but it was something JB's defence at trial could argue against.  Spatter is dependent on velocity ie speed in which one objects hits another object eg bullet/victim, "blunt instrument"/ victim or baseball bat/melon.  Baseball bats are much lighter than the rifle and a melon more pliable and less resistant than poor NB.  Therefore the velocity with a baseball bat and melon would potentially be greater with the potential for spatter greater. 

If NB's non-gunshot wounds generated blood spatter then more must have transferred to the rifle than the perp as the rifle was coming into direct contact with NB and the victim wasn't ie the length of the rifle in part separated NB and his perp.  If this was the case then why didn't bloodstains found on the rifle transfer to SC's nightdress given it was found resting across her body?

Because the rifle was placed on her by her killer.  Had she used that rifle her hands and fingers would have been covered in blood and so would her nightdress.  Clearly the only blood on Sheila was her own imo.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 07:02:58 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #61 on: June 07, 2018, 07:04:20 PM »
Because the rifle was placed on her by her killer.  Had she used that rifle her hands and fingers would have been covered in blood and so would her nightdress.

But small blood stains were found on the rifle so why didn't these transfer to SC's nightdress given it was found resting across her person/nightdress?  It seems most likely NB sustained the non-gunshot injuries from the rifle and yet the rifle only contained small blood stains here and there so why would SC's hands, fingers and nightdress be covered in blood?

The blood stains found on the rifle were so small it was not even possible to group them.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

« Reply #62 on: June 07, 2018, 07:14:11 PM »
But small blood stains were found on the rifle so why didn't these transfer to SC's nightdress given it was found resting across her person/nightdress?  It seems most likely NB sustained the non-gunshot injuries from the rifle and yet the rifle only contained small blood stains here and there so why would SC's hands, fingers and nightdress be covered in blood?

The blood stains found on the rifle were so small it was not even possible to group them.

A gunman wearing gloves would have the same effect as wiping the rifle with a cloth.  That's why IMO so few decipherable fingerprints were found on it.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2018, 08:08:23 PM »
Yes I appreciate 'probably' isn't scientific but it was something JB's defence at trial could argue against.  Spatter is dependent on velocity ie speed in which one objects hits another object eg bullet/victim, "blunt instrument"/ victim or baseball bat/melon.  Baseball bats are much lighter than the rifle and a melon more pliable and less resistant than poor NB.  Therefore the velocity with a baseball bat and melon would potentially be greater with the potential for spatter greater. 

If NB's non-gunshot wounds generated blood spatter then more must have transferred to the rifle than the perp as the rifle was coming into direct contact with NB and the victim wasn't ie the length of the rifle in part separated NB and his perp.  If this was the case then why didn't bloodstains found on the rifle transfer to SC's nightdress given it was found resting across her body?

I have already answered this Holly, blood would have transferred from the rifle to the gunman by the very nature of how the rifle is carried.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2018, 08:10:15 PM »
A gunman wearing gloves would have the same effect as wiping the rifle with a cloth.  That's why IMO so few decipherable fingerprints were found on it.

Gloves and sleeves would have soaked up ans wiped off the blood, leaving little behind. We know that blood didn't end up on Sheila but we don't know about Jeremy.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2018, 08:31:23 PM »
Because the rifle was placed on her by her killer.  Had she used that rifle her hands and fingers would have been covered in blood and so would her nightdress.  Clearly the only blood on Sheila was her own imo.

The rifle contained numerous small blood stains so why didn't these transfer to SC's nightdress regardless of whether it came to be on SC's person when she self-inflicted the 2 gsw's or JB inflicted them?

I'm not sure why SC's hands/fingers and nightdress would be covered in blood when the rifle wasn't? 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2018, 08:33:42 PM »

Firearms are difficult to recover fingerprints from due to the coating known as 'bluing'.  One fingerprint from JB is  consistent with his historical use and one fingerprint from SC consistent with SC as perp.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 08:36:39 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2018, 08:35:00 PM »
I have already answered this Holly, blood would have transferred from the rifle to the gunman by the very nature of how the rifle is carried.

This being the case why did blood not transfer to SC's nightdress when the rifle came to rest on it?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 08:37:35 PM by Holly Goodhead »

Offline Caroline

« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2018, 09:10:03 PM »
This being the case why did blood not transfer to SC's nightdress when the rifle came to rest on it?

Because they then, it would have dried.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2018, 09:52:27 PM »
Because they then, it would have dried.

How long does blood take to dry on a non porous object?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2018, 10:07:37 PM »
How long does blood take to dry on a non porous object?

Well, I did this test if you remember and it's dry in 5 or 10 minutes.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2018, 11:08:20 AM »
Well, I did this test if you remember and it's dry in 5 or 10 minutes.

No I don't recall your test but according to David I suffer from alcohol related Alzheimer's so this might explain it  *%87

I carried out a test a few days ago.  I was shaving my legs with a Gillette swivel and nicked around my ankle.  I quickly reached for a tissue to prevent blood dripping and then thought it would be a good opportunity to see how long it would take blood to absorb/dry on carpet.  I went to the airing cupboard which is carpeted and let the blood drip on the carpet.  I stood on it immediately and blood transferred to my bare foot.  I then waited 5 mins before standing on it again and nothing transferred as I guess the blood quickly absorbed into the carpet thus preventing transfer.  Afterwards I got down on all 4's with a bowl of water and 1001 carpet shampoo to remove the blood - wouldn't want anyone to think I'm s...ky  ?{)(**  So based on my experiment this explains why SC was found on carpet which contained numerous blood drips from June but her feet were described as "spotlessly clean".  Dr Vanezis said as much in his interview with CAL but I bet he didn't test his hypothesis!   

Offline Caroline

« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2018, 12:01:42 PM »
No I don't recall your test but according to David I suffer from alcohol related Alzheimer's so this might explain it  *%87

I carried out a test a few days ago.  I was shaving my legs with a Gillette swivel and nicked around my ankle.  I quickly reached for a tissue to prevent blood dripping and then thought it would be a good opportunity to see how long it would take blood to absorb/dry on carpet.  I went to the airing cupboard which is carpeted and let the blood drip on the carpet.  I stood on it immediately and blood transferred to my bare foot.  I then waited 5 mins before standing on it again and nothing transferred as I guess the blood quickly absorbed into the carpet thus preventing transfer.  Afterwards I got down on all 4's with a bowl of water and 1001 carpet shampoo to remove the blood - wouldn't want anyone to think I'm s...ky  ?{)(**  So based on my experiment this explains why SC was found on carpet which contained numerous blood drips from June but her feet were described as "spotlessly clean".  Dr Vanezis said as much in his interview with CAL but I bet he didn't test his hypothesis!   

OK, you tested on absorbent surfaces and I tested on non-absorbent. Bottom line, it dries quickly.

Offline Admin

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2018, 01:53:14 PM »
Reminder to all members!

Forum Rules

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not always actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clear and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

Please treat all members with respect and accept gracefully that other users may not necessarily share your point of view.  Debates should be structured and constructive, they should not be used as a mechanism to disrupt or goad or provoke other users.  In the event that a breach of these rules occurs, moderators can invoke sanctions which can include pre authorisation of posts and a temporary ban.

These rules will be amended periodically as the need arises.

ADMIN

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2018, 06:04:40 PM »
I'm trying to recall all the facts of this case as it's been some years since I read books on this and I also have emailed Jeremy a few times with questions he has always responded and always has an answer for any question I had. I will say that he has steadfastly and unreservedly maintained his innocence , he is therefore either innocent or totally deluded imo . He won't give up the fight to clear his name.