Author Topic: List of things to check when I get to Praia da Luz  (Read 24804 times)

Offline sadie

Re: List of things to check when I get to Praia da Luz
« Reply #165 on: April 14, 2018, 07:07:18 PM »
Well, sorry Guys, but they did.
So, you have quoted someone who wasn't there and mistakenly thought something to be the case, when it wasn't ... as i have made clear.

They listened when I discussed the case, to what I had found out, ... but THEY didn't discuss the case with me.  I would have been very disappointed in them had they done so.

Better to get things verbatum slarti

So you dont have a cite? 

Please will you remove the remark         TY in anticipation

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #166 on: April 14, 2018, 07:40:48 PM »
So, you as a Moderator, have quoted someone who wasn't there and mistakenly thought something to be the case, when it wasn't ... as i have made clear.

They listened when I discussed the case, to what I had found out, ... but THEY didn't discuss the case with me.  I would have been very disappointed in them had they done so.

Better to get things verbatum slarti .... but then you should know that as a mod especially

So you dont have a cite? 

Please will you remove the remark         TY in anticipation

Discussion is a two way communication of ideas. If you had said you passed on information fine, but in response to VS you confirmed discussion. If that isn’t what you meant, say so.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 10:01:32 AM by John »
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Carana

« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2018, 02:15:22 PM »
Post #167. Stop crying wolf.

Sadie said that they "discussed her concerns".

I don't take that to mean that they shared their own confidential info with her.

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2018, 08:00:01 PM »
Sadie said that they "discussed her concerns".

I don't take that to mean that they shared their own confidential info with her.

Sadie has never mentioned her concerns.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2018, 08:09:05 PM »
Sadie has never mentioned her concerns.
It depends on the connection between VS and Sadie:
"VS: "the equivalent would be The Met granting Sadie a meeting to discuss her concerns."
Sadie: "Well, sorry Guys, but they did."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9111.msg456395#msg456395 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2018, 08:16:30 PM »
It depends on the connection between VS and Sadie:
"VS: "the equivalent would be The Met granting Sadie a meeting to discuss her concerns."
Sadie: "Well, sorry Guys, but they did."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9111.msg456395#msg456395

Dadie said they discussed her concerns.... Not any of their details on the case

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2018, 09:04:40 PM »
Dadie said they discussed her concerns.... Not any of their details on the case
Sadie doesn't used the words "they discussed her concerns".  They were VS's words and Sadie appears to agree.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #173 on: April 17, 2018, 12:23:20 AM »
Thank you all for your support. 

They received my reports (loads of facts and co-incidences too many, with logical progression from them .. call them theories if you wish, but everything fitted together) then I quickly ran over the content of them and they asked a few questions. 

I asked one question, just a small detail which, even so, I am not about to reveal.

Their case is their case and I am pleased if i managed to help.  I dont expect to be informed.  I prefer not to be, in fact.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2018, 11:01:07 PM »

They received my reports (loads of facts and co-incidences too many, with logical progression from them .. call them theories if you wish, but everything fitted together) then I quickly ran over the content of them and they asked a few questions. 

I asked one question, just a small detail which, even so, I am not about to reveal.

Their case is their case and I am pleased if i managed to help.  I dont expect to be informed.  I prefer not to be, in fact.

You asked one question and they answered it and you are not going to reveal it?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2018, 11:26:57 PM by slartibartfast »
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2018, 06:25:05 AM »

Sadie, I hope you didn't mention little Bushra and Morocco in that conversation  (&^&
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 10:12:07 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2018, 10:07:20 AM »
Correct

Must have been another dead end Sadie otherwise they would have had something to show for their efforts instead of the stalled investigation it has become.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 10:13:30 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2018, 10:20:55 AM »
Must have been another dead end Sadie otherwise they would have had something to show for their efforts instead of the stalled investigation it has become.

If it was, stalled it would have been closed and no further  funding given... There must be something still left to investigate

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #179 on: April 22, 2018, 08:05:46 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9348.msg457682#msg457682

I must estimate the effect of the curved end of the wall affecting the apparent length of the wall.
Moderation