Author Topic: List of things to check when I get to Praia da Luz  (Read 24939 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: List of things to check when I get to Praia da Luz
« Reply #180 on: April 22, 2018, 09:13:28 PM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9348.msg457682#msg457682

I must estimate the effect of the curved end of the wall affecting the apparent length of the wall.

I think it would have meant that the man was in her line of vision for much longer than would have been the case had the wall finished in a right angle.  Probably gave her more time to take in what she was seeing; with the shock of discovering a short time later that she may have witnessed Madeleine being carried away cementing her recall firmly in her memory for ever.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #181 on: April 22, 2018, 10:02:30 PM »
I think it would have meant that the man was in her line of vision for much longer than would have been the case had the wall finished in a right angle.  Probably gave her more time to take in what she was seeing; with the shock of discovering a short time later that she may have witnessed Madeleine being carried away cementing her recall firmly in her memory for ever.
Good point.  Worth checking out.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #182 on: May 12, 2018, 06:47:38 PM »
Thanks Sadie "is there ANY door between the passageway and the pool area?  53rd point on the list. (full list #1)
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.