Author Topic: List of things to check when I get to Praia da Luz  (Read 24935 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: List of things to check when I get to Praia da Luz
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2018, 08:55:53 PM »
Bilton expected the former arguidos to discuss the case.

So Angelo expects the PJ to discuss the case... Fair enough

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2018, 08:59:40 PM »
Bilton expected the former arguidos to discuss the case.
If Angelo announced he was meeting with the former arguidos that would be a fair bit more plausible than the idea that the PJ have agreed to meet him to talk about his concerns with the case, or do you disagree?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline sadie

« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2018, 01:16:01 AM »
the equivalent would be The Met granting Sadie a meeting to discuss her concerns.
Well, sorry Guys, but they did.   

They didn't summon me in from home, but after a good deal of info (and linking thoughts) had been taken to them a couple or so times before, they called me in and listened sensibly to what I had to say.  I saw two different sargeants on different occasions.

The one sargeant said that I was very intelligent, which was pleasing.   But I am not sure about the "very" bit !!  8**8:/:     I think that it was just that I took a totally different approach to everyone else and worked my pants off for well over two years, going on four years, and culminating with a visit to PT, which physically backed everything up.

They only had to go and see what I saw and they had a powerful back up to my facts and thoughts.    Everything fitted together like a large jigsaw, with a very few bits missing.

However, I am not daft despite peeps on here trying to make out that I am ... and I know that it is perfectly possible to get pieces in a jigsaw puzzle upside down ... so hopefully everything was correct.

Fingers crossed that i have helped the Met ... and every body bit crossed that it brings Madeleine home and certain man / men locked away somewhere safe for a long time.

But the group that I fear is behind all this is historically able to take hard knocks and recover ... Unhappily they WILL rise again from the ashes, and start all over again.  Just like the Phoenix.

Offline sadie

« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2018, 01:27:24 AM »
Read it, again.... Angelo expects the PJ to discuss the case, with him....ridiculous  or what iyo
Unless the PJ are VERY lax, they will not discuss it with him IMO. 

If they think that he has something worthwhile to say, then they might listen to him and ask him a few questions ... but they shouldn't discuss the case with him ... even if he is ex-police in the UK

AIMO

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2018, 07:48:19 AM »

If they think that he has something worthwhile to say, then they might listen to him and ask him a few questions ... but they shouldn't discuss the case with him ... even if he is ex-police in the UK

AIMO

So the Met are very lax?
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline barrier

« Reply #140 on: April 13, 2018, 09:40:40 AM »
If Angelo announced he was meeting with the former arguidos that would be a fair bit more plausible than the idea that the PJ have agreed to meet him to talk about his concerns with the case, or do you disagree?

I've no particular interest either way,one things for certain he'll not trip over any Scotland Yard officers whilst out there imo.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline sadie

« Reply #141 on: April 13, 2018, 10:12:21 AM »
So the Met are very lax?

Most certainly NOT.  They listened but did NOT discuss.

Please do NOT twist my very clear post.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2018, 10:33:01 AM »

What is it you are saying? the PJ investigating a case of a missing child would refuse to listen to someone with some concerns, and or information? What is your reason for this?

Ahh yes they are all lazy  sardine munching.long lunching incompetents.. sshhheeeeesh I forgot- my bad.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

« Reply #143 on: April 13, 2018, 10:36:33 AM »
This is a nice off the piste thread...

Lat time I went to London met the queen,, well met a few actually 8**8:/:, but the queen queen wasn't wearing her crown. how odd I Thought  ungrateful or what, but she said ... Well I can't say what she said because of Palace  secrecy and security.

Oh how we laughed... ^*&&

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #144 on: April 13, 2018, 10:43:37 AM »
Read it, again.... Angelo expects the PJ to discuss the case, with him....ridiculous  or what iyo

AIMO

You both have obviously created your own interpretation of what I originally posted. Let's be clear, I am not expecting the PJ to share any judicial secrets with me but I most definitely intend to share my concerns with them.  I might even share the response I receive with you.

Meeting former arguidos could be seen as interference in the live investigation and we don't want that do we?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:52:02 AM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

« Reply #145 on: April 13, 2018, 11:01:29 AM »
You both have obviously created your own interpretation of what I originally posted. Let's be clear, I am not expecting the PJ to share any judicial secrets with me but I most definitely intend to share my concerns with them.  I might even share the response I receive with you.

Meeting former arguidos could be seen as interference in the live investigation and we don't want that do we?

I can't wait to hear what comes of this Angelo. Well done you!

Oh while you are there... keep an eye open for the Knight Templar gang.... they will most likely be wearing their long white robes with a huge red cross down the fronts, theres a good chap. *&(+(+

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #146 on: April 13, 2018, 11:21:51 AM »

You said you will be soon meeting the PJ which would indicate you have a meeting arranged... Is that correct or not

« Reply #147 on: April 13, 2018, 11:40:23 AM »
You said you will be soon meeting the PJ which would indicate you have a meeting arranged... Is that correct or not

I don't think it indicates anything and does that matter to you anyway?  'soon' is not a definitive time. so wait and see.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #148 on: April 13, 2018, 11:51:18 AM »

I don't think it indicates anything and does that matter to you anyway?  'soon' is not a definitive time. so wait and see.

The words... Will be...indicates a meeting has been arranged.

Might be would indicate a meeting was to be arranged

Angelis concerns I believe  relate to Metodo 3 and I don't see what jurisdiction the PJ wil have Re a, Spanish Company
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:59:40 AM by Davel »

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #149 on: April 13, 2018, 12:11:31 PM »
Most certainly NOT.  They listened but did NOT discuss.

Please do NOT twist my very clear post.

You said they did...
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.