Author Topic: List of things to check when I get to Praia da Luz  (Read 24932 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: List of things to check when I get to Praia da Luz
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2018, 12:16:07 PM »
You said you will be soon meeting the PJ which would indicate you have a meeting arranged... Is that correct or not

As I have not yet made my travel arrangements your observation is a bit premature.  As for the Spanish company you mentioned, the Portuguese can pursue the I dividuals concerned thru normal channels should they deem a crime was committed.

Apologies to Robbie for hijacking his thread.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 12:19:36 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2018, 12:34:03 PM »
The words... Will be...indicates a meeting has been arranged.

Might be would indicate a meeting was to be arranged

Angelis concerns I believe  relate to Metodo 3 and I don't see what jurisdiction the PJ wil have Re a, Spanish Company

To be pedant about it.. will be meeting soon could mean awaiting a reply for a date for the meeting.

Angelo has intimated he  may discuss this on his return. You are doing your usual guessing and passing it as fact- you do not know what Angelo will discuss.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2018, 12:41:52 PM »
To be pedant about it.. will be meeting soon could mean awaiting a reply for a date for the meeting.

Angelo has intimated he  may discuss this on his return. You are doing your usual guessing and passing it as fact- you do not know what Angelo will discuss.

Davel is just being his usual pedantic self.  All will be revealed in the fullness of time.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2018, 12:51:11 PM »
Davel is just being his usual pedantic self.  All will be revealed in the fullness of time.

So you don't have a meeting planned, at the moment... Thanks
I don't mind being called, pedantic but I would describe my actions as thorough and precise... Admirable qualities

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2018, 12:54:10 PM »
As I have not yet made my travel arrangements your observation is a bit premature.  As for the Spanish company you mentioned, the Portuguese can pursue the I dividuals concerned thru normal channels should they deem a crime was committed.

I think you will find it's, a bit more complicated.. As SY are finding out

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2018, 02:56:27 PM »
I think you will find it's, a bit more complicated.. As SY are finding out

We were informed a while back by a senior SY officer that SY's hands are tied.  In any event the matters I want to discuss with the PJ relate solely to Portugal and Spain so SY have no direct involvement as yet.  It will be up to the Portuguese authorities whether they want to pursue my complaint with SY.  Whatever happens I'm sure everyone will be interested in what the PJ have to say.

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2018, 03:14:45 PM »
We were informed a while back by a senior SY officer that SY's hands are tied.  In any event the matters I want to discuss with the PJ relate solely to Portugal and Spain so SY have no direct involvement as yet.  It will be up to the Portuguese authorities whether they want to pursue my complaint with SY.  Whatever happens I'm sure everyone will be interested in what the PJ have to say.

I have a very good idea what the PJ will say already

« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2018, 05:29:02 PM »
I have a very good idea what the PJ will say already

Well why not share that with us, spare Angelo the bother of telling us.

So.. right , you do not know what Angelo is going to discuss,  you can only guess and yet you claim to know that by  guessing you know the reply?

heard it all now. No really I have ...* falling about laughing here*.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #158 on: April 13, 2018, 05:31:20 PM »
What is your complaint and how does it directly affect you?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

« Reply #159 on: April 13, 2018, 05:34:58 PM »
What is your complaint and how does it directly affect you?

Is that really any of your business? I don't think so.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #160 on: April 13, 2018, 05:37:14 PM »
Is that really any of your business? I don't think so.
Are you Angelo's spokesperson now?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #161 on: April 13, 2018, 08:18:09 PM »

NO that's fine.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline sadie

« Reply #162 on: April 13, 2018, 11:26:11 PM »
You said they did...
Cite please.

They listened to me and asked a few questions, they were interested .... but did not discuss the case.

Please show me where I have said that they discussed the case with me.

Cite please.

PS I would have been disappointed with them had they let out case secrets to me. 

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #163 on: April 13, 2018, 11:54:48 PM »
Cite please.

They listened to me and asked a few questions, they were interested .... but did not discuss the case.

Cite please.

PS I would have been disappointed with them had they let out case secrets to me.

I would so loved to be a fly on the wall for that meeting.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2018, 08:50:21 AM »
Cite please.

Cite please.

the equivalent would be The Met granting Sadie a meeting to discuss her concerns.
Well, sorry Guys, but they did.   
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.