Author Topic: Who would trust Bojo or Trump  (Read 79467 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Who would trust Bojo or Trump
« Reply #450 on: October 23, 2016, 04:44:14 PM »
Quite true. Under Arkansas Law [where Bill was allowed to practice] what she[Monika] did does not constitute a sexual relationship....allegedly.

Yeh its not Like they were engaged or anything... just cigars n a smokin gun. Dress totally runined I mean lIke TOTALLY. *&*%£
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

stephen25000

« Reply #451 on: October 23, 2016, 05:44:01 PM »
This helps me see the clintons(money whores) seeking funding..oh and I am not allowed to post the pictures but My friends son was pictured with the clintons at an awards ceremony...It was just a picture. Just like yours. all smiles but truth be he didn't like the clintons at all.

Surely you can't trust Trump anymore than you would trust the Clinton's ?   8**8:/:

« Reply #452 on: October 23, 2016, 06:18:31 PM »
Surely you can't trust Trump anymore than you would trust the Clinton's ?   8**8:/:

My take on this Stephen is: Trump is an idiot. He does say things that many, many other men say. BUT many believe he has America's interest at heart.

The Clinton's are dangerous,nasty and downright evil IMO.

stephen25000

« Reply #453 on: October 23, 2016, 06:32:10 PM »
My take on this Stephen is: Trump is an idiot. He does say things that many, many other men say. BUT many believe he has America's interest at heart.

The Clinton's are dangerous,nasty and downright evil IMO.

I can assure you that any men I've met do not look at their daughters in any vague or sexual way, and do not think they can go around and fondle a woman's pu##y when they feel like it. Excuse the pun.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:57:25 PM by John »

« Reply #454 on: October 26, 2016, 07:21:39 PM »
I can assure you that any men I've met do not look at their daughters in any vague or sexual way, and do not think they can go around and fondle a woman's pu##y when they feel like it. Excuse the pun.

Me either Stephen, but men do talk and brag about sexual content all the time. Men laughed and still do at women ho make claims of rape/sexual assault against predators.. well look that the Clintons for example... ew

Offline John

« Reply #455 on: October 28, 2016, 06:51:45 PM »
FBI launch new investigation into Hillary Clinton after latest WikiLeaks revelations.

28 October 2016

The FBI is reopening an investigation into e-mails sent by Hillary Clinton via a personal server, its director has announced.

The FBI had announced in July that its investigation into the Democrat presidential candidate's private e-mails server had concluded.

Director James Comey criticised Mrs Clinton as "careless", but said no charges should be brought.

But in a letter sent to government officials, Mr Comey said new e-mails had been discovered in a different case - and while it does not necessarily mean a reopening of the criminal investigation, it will involve "additional work" by investigation.
In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of e-mails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation …

I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.

– JAMES COMEY, FBI DIRECTOR
He went on to say that there is no indication yet as to whether the material would prove "significant", and does not know how long the additional scrutiny will take.

In response, the Senate judiciary committee said it was not expecting the announcement, and it had not been in response to any question from Republican party members on the committee.

Judiciary committee Republican spokesman Taylor Foy said they have no additional information concerning to what e-mails Mr Comey's letter was referring.

“We’re interested know what else they’re going to be looking at,” he said.

Meanwhile, the Clinton campaign reportedly has "no idea" what the investigation is about.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-10-28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-hillary-clintons-e-mails/
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 08:29:08 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

« Reply #456 on: October 28, 2016, 07:27:44 PM »
Meanwhile Trump is facing charges on the assault of a 13 y.o.

' Donald Trump will face child rape charges in court, says lawyer for alleged victim '

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-claims-court-republican-party-us-presidential-florida-a7360636.html

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #457 on: October 28, 2016, 07:35:44 PM »
FBI launch new investigation into Hillary Clinton after latest WikiLeaks revelations.

28 October 2016

The FBI is reopening an investigation into e-mails sent by Hillary Clinton via a personal server, its director has announced.

The FBI had announced in July that its investigation into the Democrat presidential candidate's private e-mails server had concluded.

Director James Comey criticised Mrs Clinton as "careless", but said no charges should be brought.

But in a letter sent to government officials, Mr Comey said new e-mails had been discovered in a different case - and while it does not necessarily mean a reopening of the criminal investigation, it will involve "additional work" by investigation.
In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of e-mails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation …

I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.

– JAMES COMEY, FBI DIRECTOR
He went on to say that there is no indication yet as to whether the material would prove "significant", and does not know how long the additional scrutiny will take.

In response, the Senate judiciary committee said it was not expecting the announcement, and it had not been in response to any question from Republican party members on the committee.

Judiciary committee Republican spokesman Taylor Foy said they have no additional information concerning to what e-mails Mr Comey's letter was referring.

“We’re interested know what else they’re going to be looking at,” he said.

Meanwhile, the Clinton campaign reportedly has "no idea" what the investigation is about.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-10-28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-hillary-clintons-e-mails/

That might explain why she was hanging out with that nice Mrs Obama recently ........ 8(>((
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 07:46:43 PM by Alice Purjorick »
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #458 on: October 28, 2016, 07:37:48 PM »

Tis a pity the Democrats can't swap Clinton for Michelle Obama. 8)-)))

Offline John

« Reply #459 on: October 28, 2016, 08:30:32 PM »
Calls for Hillary Clinton to be disqualied from the election following the reopening of the criminal investigation by the FBI as Obama flies to Florida to prop up her election hopes.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 08:34:13 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

stephen25000

« Reply #460 on: October 28, 2016, 08:36:06 PM »
Calls for Hillary Clinton to be disqualied from the election following the reopening of the criminal investigation by the FBI as Obama flies to Florida to prop up her election hopes.

That should be applied to Trump as well.

Bankrupt businesses.

What if he is elected and then indicted on the charge mentioned in a previous post ?

Offline John

« Reply #461 on: October 28, 2016, 08:38:14 PM »
Meanwhile Trump is facing charges on the assault of a 13 y.o.

' Donald Trump will face child rape charges in court, says lawyer for alleged victim '

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-rape-sexual-assault-claims-court-republican-party-us-presidential-florida-a7360636.html

Isn't it remarkable how these accusers always pop up on cue?   @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #462 on: October 28, 2016, 08:39:05 PM »
That should be applied to Trump as well.

Bankrupt businesses.

What if he is elected and then indicted on the charge mentioned in a previous post ?

Bankruptcy isn't a crime as far as I'm aware  &%+((£
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 08:43:22 PM by John »

stephen25000

« Reply #463 on: October 28, 2016, 08:39:41 PM »
Isn't it remarkable how these accusers always pop up on cue?   @)(++(*

Wrong John, this has been in the works for some time.

Would you trust Trump with your daughters ?

stephen25000

« Reply #464 on: October 28, 2016, 08:42:37 PM »
Bankruptcy isn't a crime as far as I'm aware  &%+((£

It wasn't a series of personal bankruptcies  but 4 businesses. Chapter 11 as it is called.

That is what he used to avoid paying tax.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 11:57:09 AM by John »