Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 210656 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2018, 11:18:06 AM »
Can you rule out innocent transfer from the primary source?

Perhaps, but that still does not explain how Lukes DNA was not at the scene. He was just 14 years of age at the time, I doubt he was "forensically aware" as you put it and I very much doubt he will have been able to clean up invisible traces of DNA. So what would be your take on this?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2018, 11:18:45 AM »
How do you know [Name removed] was wearing a dry t-shirt?

So she wore a wet one then? Really?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #77 on: September 21, 2018, 11:20:31 AM »
Again I may be judging by my own standards, but if I were loaned a wet t-shirt I would have asked for a dry one.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #78 on: September 21, 2018, 11:22:06 AM »
I was also referring to the sperm being dry, otherwise she would have noticed it on the top.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #79 on: September 21, 2018, 11:23:44 AM »
I find your amazement disingenuous simply because nobody posts more about Sandra Lean than you.

I also feel that the victims of all the crimes that get spoken about on this forum (and others like it) commonly get less attention than the accused but that's because of the nature of the discussions. I assume that everyone on here has nothing but boundless sympathy for the innocent victims of horrible crimes, without them needing to constantly restate that fact.

I assume nothing, especially on Internet forums where I do not know to whom is posting and their motivations/agendas for doing so etc
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:37:32 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2018, 11:26:13 AM »
I assume nothing, especially on Internet forums where I do not know to whom is posting and their motivations/agendas for doing so etc

I think it is obvious that my motivation is based on the fact that I think Luke Mitchell is innocent.

<EDIT> Apologies, I thought that was aimed at me, but at least you now know my motivation.

Offline Baz

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2018, 11:42:12 AM »
Can you rule out innocent transfer from the primary source?

If memory serves me correctly, and it was a couple of years ago that I really read into this case, the prosecution explained the forensics on the bra has having soaked through from the top in the rain but then there being an argument that the two items of clothes were not found together so this would be impossible. The problem with the evidence in this case is that the scene was so horribly managed that it's difficult to draw conclusions.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:40:54 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2018, 11:45:54 AM »
I was also referring to the sperm being dry, otherwise she would have noticed it on the top.

Can you post a crime scene photo of the actual t-shirt in question in order to show us what [Name removed] may have seen?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2018, 11:50:08 AM »
If memory serves me correctly, and it was a couple of years ago that I really read into this case, the prosecution explained the forensics on the bra has having soaked through from the top in the rain but then there being an argument that the two items of clothes were not found together so this would be impossible. The problem with the evidence in this case is that the scene was so horribly managed that it's difficult to draw conclusions.

Isn't a prosecution case at trial a theory?

So innocent transfer from the primary source cannot be ruled out

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2018, 11:53:01 AM »
That still does not negate the fact that someone else's DNA was found at the scene yet none belonging to Luke. Could you clean every bit of your DNA from around the places you have been without being able to see where it is?

Perhaps, but that still does not explain how Lukes DNA was not at the scene.

Where have you got this myth from?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2018, 11:53:20 AM »
Can you post a crime scene photo of the actual t-shirt in question in order to show us what [Name removed] may have seen?

Can you?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2018, 11:54:40 AM »
Where have you got this myth from?

So you are suggesting that Luke's DNA WAS found at the scene? Wouldn't that be direct evidence?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2018, 11:55:53 AM »
He was just 14 years of age at the time, I doubt he was "forensically aware" as you put it and I very much doubt he will have been able to clean up invisible traces of DNA. So what would be your take on this?

What are you basing this assumption on?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2018, 11:58:51 AM »

Can you?

Could the soiling be seen by the naked eye? What was the size of the soiling? Colour, texture etc?

How can we be expected to understand this point without the factual evidence before us?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2018, 11:59:07 AM »
Isn't a prosecution case at trial a theory?

So innocent transfer from the primary source cannot be ruled out

Neither can the DNA being left there by someone else either, after all Jodi's sister cannot be certain that there was sperm on the t-shirt, I would assume if she did know she would not have loaned her it.