Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 212611 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2018, 01:11:42 PM »
How about you start using your head!

Do I really need to remind you where [Name removed]'s body lay that night and under what circumstances?

Oh please, I am answering your question's which is probably why I seem to be focussed on you. And that still does not mean anything, if his DNA was found they would have used it regardless how long or what conditions Jodi's body lay in that night.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:43:24 PM by John »

jixy

« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2018, 01:15:09 PM »
justsaying you have made some very good, clear points. Luke's case needs to be highlighted in the correct way.

There will always be people out there who can argue til the end of time, just because they can

Have you followed his case for a long time?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:43:45 PM by John »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2018, 01:16:00 PM »
And, in all fairness, we still have not seen a source that suggests there was a partial DNA match, so it is safe to assume there is not one, especially considering the CPS failed to use any such thing during the trial.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2018, 01:17:15 PM »
justsaying you have made some very good, clear points. Luke's case needs to be highlighted in the correct way.

There will always be people out there who can argue til the end of time, just because they can

Yes, very much like Baz, read a lot on it a few years ago. His conviction is questionable to say the least, especially through the lack of DNA evidence, lack being none!  @)(++(*
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:44:12 PM by John »

jixy

« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2018, 01:19:05 PM »
Yes the lack of DNA is very important!

I have followed it for quite a few years too but both you and Baz seem to have a good take on it

Offline justsaying

« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2018, 01:20:48 PM »
Yes the lack of DNA is very important!

I have followed it for quite a few years too but both you and Baz seem to have a good take on it

I will admit I cannot remember every single thing I have read on Luke's case, there has been quite a bit of information over the years - Baz has certainly reminded me of a few things.

jixy

« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2018, 01:23:53 PM »
its good to recap on the details especially for people who dont know much about the case. Hopefully as work on his case progresses more and more will be made clear. The support for Luke is still growing and that is fantastic

Offline justsaying

« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2018, 01:29:10 PM »
Slightly off topic, but regarding the DNA evidence which was apparently not used because of the conditions the body lay in... it made me think of the Suffolk stranglers victims, their bodies lay in pretty much the same, if not worse conditions, yet they still used DNA evidence to convict.... Just saying...

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2018, 01:29:26 PM »
How will new DNA techniques help Luke Mitchell over turn his conviction?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:45:26 PM by John »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #129 on: September 21, 2018, 01:31:23 PM »
its good to recap on the details especially for people who dont know much about the case. Hopefully as work on his case progresses more and more will be made clear. The support for Luke is still growing and that is fantastic

No it isn't!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

jixy

« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2018, 01:32:05 PM »
Nothing about Luke's case is laughable. Would be one sick person to find humour  in a 14 year old boys life being ruined.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 03:46:45 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #131 on: September 21, 2018, 01:32:24 PM »
Slightly off topic, but regarding the DNA evidence which was apparently not used because of the conditions the body lay in... it made me think of the Suffolk stranglers victims, their bodies lay in pretty much the same, if not worse conditions, yet they still used DNA evidence to convict.... Just saying...

What about the fibre evidence then?

jixy

« Reply #132 on: September 21, 2018, 01:33:10 PM »
No its not fantastic that support is growing ? or it isnt growing . WRONG!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #133 on: September 21, 2018, 01:35:26 PM »
No it isn't!

I think the discussions on certain social media suggests otherwise. You may not support him, but others certainly do.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2018, 01:37:18 PM »
justsaying you have made some very good, clear points. Dont be put off by name calling. Luke's case needs to be highlighted in the correct way.

So you think Luke Mitchell talking to an intern at the Scottish Herald is the "correct way?"

Did you see how he referred to [Name removed] as "my Jodi?"  *&^^&