Author Topic: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views  (Read 212321 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: Is Luke Mitchell guilty - your views
« Reply #825 on: November 13, 2018, 03:51:41 PM »
In 4 days he'd produced 20 bottles of urine? Really?

OMG - how do you know he didn't? Maybe you will go and find a link about how much the average person pee's in 4 days! You do not even know how big the bottles were, you are guessing!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #826 on: November 13, 2018, 03:51:56 PM »
Where does it say the bottles were stored before her death, it doesn't!

The bottles were found on July 15th by officer Michelle Lindsay - his house was searched on July 4th in which no bottles were found - clearly human error in the judgment!

Ok detective, ........... Again just your spin on things!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #827 on: November 13, 2018, 03:53:01 PM »
OMG - how do you know he didn't? Maybe you will go and find a link about how much the average person pee's in 4 days! You do not even know how big the bottles were, you are guessing!

Re read the judgement

I do not believe Luke Mitchell urinating in bottles and storing them was linked to trauma!
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #828 on: November 13, 2018, 03:53:52 PM »

*&^^&

Not my spin on things Stephanie! It is in Sandra Lean's book, taken from transcribed evidence which you have not seen and she has...  Try again!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #829 on: November 13, 2018, 03:55:18 PM »
You have already claimed they were dead so why are you asking?

Please provide evidence to support this claim!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #830 on: November 13, 2018, 03:57:15 PM »
Re read the judgement

I do not believe Luke Mitchell urinating in bottles and storing them was linked to trauma!

I do not need to re-read the judgment - what you think and what you can prove is two totally different things! You choose the most sinister reasons - at worst, even if it was not related to trauma, he could have just been a lazy 14 year old with bad habits! It may not have been linked to trauma, but it very well could have been! Nothing to prove it either way!  *&^^&

Offline justsaying

« Reply #831 on: November 13, 2018, 03:59:45 PM »
I'm presuming the rats were dead?

"David High, who was asked about an object on a shelf below the bunk in another photograph and who said that there were two rats in a glass container

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=e2988aa6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

Ok so you didn't claim, but more guess work on your behalf!

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #832 on: November 13, 2018, 04:00:40 PM »
*&^^&

Not my spin on things Stephanie! It is in Sandra Lean's book, taken from transcribed evidence which you have not seen and she has...  Try again!

Mr Turnbull read out a police statement from Luke Mitchell in which he said he had tea with his mum before leaving the house at about 5.30pm to wait for Jodi.

His mother was present at the interview and, when police asked if he had eaten with Shane, his brother had asked her: 'Shane wasn't there, was he?'

His mum had intervened: 'No.' Luke had then added: 'Shane was not in when I left.'

Luke Mitchell denies murder and has lodged a special defence of alibi and incrimination. He said he was at home or in the immediate vicinity between 5pm and 5.45pm.

This is what Corrine Mitchell claimed some years later:

"When I got home I went directly to the kitchen where I was confronted by Luke brandishing the broccoli! He asked if it should be that colour (it was turning yellowy) and I said no......bin the broccoli! He decided on beans instead...as it was a Monday and I do my weekly shop on a Tuesday there wasn't any other fresh vegetables left.

Both Luke and I served up. I told Luke to shout Shane down as he was upstairs. Shane came down, complained to Luke he had burnt the pie, I told him it could be scraped off, it wasn't that bad. Shane returned upstairs armed with his dinner. Luke ate his in front of the TV and I decided to have mine on the patio as I had been cooped up in my office all day and not seen any sun.

After eating dinner I was preparing to do the dishes when Luke came into the kitchen and said that that was him off. I joked with him and said.....don't tell me ...your seeing Jodi....as by this time Jodi had become more favourable than the cadets. I also suggested to him that he introduced his clothes to the washing machine as he had worn them for a couple of days. I got the usual teenage response......Och mum!.....and "this is Jodi’s favourite t-shirt" I replied it wouldn't be much longer if it didn't get washed and with that I got another "Och".....I'm off, see you later!

Shane came and went most of the evening, which I found quite irritating! I had stopped smoking, due to pressure from Shane, and had discovered that tracking and smoking don't go as it involves a lot of running, but by this time I was having the odd sneaky one due to pressure at work. This is our busiest time. Every time I went to "light up" Shane appeared and nearly caught me. Then just as I was safe in the knowledge that Shane was engrossed in his computer......Lit up fag.......Luke comes in.......I never got a sneaky cig that night. The rest is on the time~line. Hope this helps.

Offline justsaying

« Reply #833 on: November 13, 2018, 04:01:36 PM »
And?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #834 on: November 13, 2018, 04:02:16 PM »
Ok so you didn't claim, but more guess work on your behalf!

So were the rats dead or alive, you haven't answered?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #835 on: November 13, 2018, 04:02:51 PM »
So were the rats dead or alive, you haven't answered?

Nor am I going too!

jixy

« Reply #836 on: November 13, 2018, 04:07:29 PM »
Luke Mitchell had been urinating in bottles and storing them in his bedroom prior to [Name removed]'s murder!

*&^^&

Offline justsaying

« Reply #837 on: November 13, 2018, 04:09:05 PM »
Jixy has had confirmation from Sandra Lean that the rats were very much alive - pet rats! Happy now?

jixy

« Reply #838 on: November 13, 2018, 04:09:15 PM »
I'm presuming the rats were dead?

"David High, who was asked about an object on a shelf below the bunk in another photograph and who said that there were two rats in a glass container

https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=e2988aa6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

presuming is a very dangerous activity

jixy

« Reply #839 on: November 13, 2018, 04:10:11 PM »
Ok, we're on topic------can we discuss Luke's case without insulting each other. Thanks!

we were doing just fine the last couple of days then.... oops