Author Topic: Whatever happened to the crack team of ex-FBI agents hired by the McCanns?  (Read 14331 times)

amaraltheofficeboy

Well in her book ( page 284 )  Kate makes it clear that  the money to pay Halligen and his subcontractors had been provided by Madeleine's fund  ( she makes no mention of Brian Kennedy at all when recalling dealings with Halligen and Oakley international )

Redblossom

Well in her book ( page 284 )  Kate makes it clear that  the money to pay Halligen and his subcontractors had been provided by Madeleine's fund  ( she makes no mention of Brian Kennedy at all when recalling dealings with Halligen and Oakley international )

That means zilch basically,UNLESS you are asserting that every single reference to BK and Oakley in the press is 100% fabrication, I really dont think KMs book should be taken as the font of all truth, you are free to do so though if it makes you happy and righteous

Edited
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:07:25 PM by Redblossom »

amaraltheofficeboy

That means zilch basically,UNLESS you are asserting that every single reference to BK and Oakley in the press is 100% fabrication, I really dont think KMs book should be taken as the font of all truth, you are happy to do so though

I am glad you agree - it was a direct quote from:

icabodcrane

Offline gilet

That means zilch basically,UNLESS you are asserting that every single reference to BK and Oakley in the press is 100% fabrication, I really dont think KMs book should be taken as the font of all truth, you are happy to do so though

icabodcrane

Poor Redblossom. Hoisted on her own petard!

Criticising her own anti McCann colleagues for using such a quote. How very dare she?

icabodcrane

That means zilch basically,UNLESS you are asserting that every single reference to BK and Oakley in the press is 100% fabrication, I really dont think KMs book should be taken as the font of all truth, you are free to do so though if it makes you happy and righteous

Edited

The point I was making was in response to the suggestion that Brian Kennedy paid for Halligen's services from his own pocket  (  which gave him the right to  'call the shots' )

In her book Kate makes it clear that it was  'the Fund'  that paid Halligen,  and therefore Brian Kennedy was making decisions about what should be done with money donated by the public

Offline gilet

Edited

The point I was making was in response to the suggestion that Brian Kennedy paid for Halligen's services from his own pocket  (  which gave him the right to  'call the shots' )

In her book Kate makes it clear that it was  'the Fund'  that paid Halligen,  and therefore Brian Kennedy was making decisions about what should be done with money donated by the public

Could you please point out where exactly in the book Kate makes it clear that Brian Kennedy was making decisions about what should be done with the money donated by the public as you claim she does?

Redblossom

Edited

I know Icab, I was responding to Amaralboy's post, (not yours) where he justed quoted yours about the book  and without putting your name to the post, and wrote nothing else, one could be forgiven for thinking he was writing those words himself, quite a confusong way to post IMO if not deceptive

amaraltheofficeboy

icabodcrane

I think you need to take a step, or preferably several steps back to see I was not agreeing with you in any way shape or form, but do fill your rottweiller boots at your leisure

there there - calm down - I can see perfectly well that you didn't agree with me - cos it was not a quote form me - no need to explain blossom

Offline gilet

Edited

I know Icab, I was responding to Amaralboy's post, (not yours) where he justed quoted yours about the book  and without putting your name to the post, and wrote nothing else, one could be forgiven for thinking he was writing those words himself, quite a confusong way to post IMO if not deceptive

But your point was that it is futile to quote Kate McCann's book, yet hypocritcally you are condoning such quotation by Icabodcrane. Not too clever that is it? 

amaraltheofficeboy

Edited

oh dear - look back - it was posted as a quote

don't worry - I am sure you were just confused and attacked what you thought I wrote - whereas you were ......oh God I can hardly keep a straight face as I type this.........responding to icabs post.

Redblossom

there there - calm down - I can see perfectly well that you didn't agree with me - cos it was not a quote form me - no need to explain blossom

Yes, I was disagreeing with you and agreeing with Icab,even though you would like to make it seem it was the other way round! You are very plainly confuddled, the laugh is on you
 @)(++(*

amaraltheofficeboy

Yes, I was disagreeing with you and agreeing with Icab,even though you would like to make it seem it was the other way round! You are very plainly confuddled, the laugh is on you
 @)(++(*

how could you disagree with me when in your previous post you said I didn't say anything?

I notice you made some edits

oh red you do make me laugh sometimes

amaraltheofficeboy

red you made a mistake - just move on from it - not the end of the World.

amaraltheofficeboy

@)(++(*

how could you disagree with me when in your previous post you said I didn't say anything?

I notice you made some edits

oh red you do make me laugh sometimes

Not my fault if you arent sharp, quick thinking or intuitive

Thank God

and Insha'Allah
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 06:46:15 PM by amaraltheofficeboy »

Offline gilet

The frantic back-pedalling from Redblossom when she had remonstratd with amaraltheofficeboy for relying on Kate McCann's book for backup when she found out that it was her colleague Icabodcrane who had in fact used the quote to back up his argument is absolutely hilarious.

Got to be the laugh of the night.