Author Topic: Claims by family that the front door was open are subsequently quietly dropped.  (Read 13387 times)

AnneGuedes

Post 52, after Faiths post 51.

That immediately made me wonder why you responded like that 

... and as I searched the internet for information about baby listening services, I realised that you knew that after Madeleine vanished, all hotels etc stopped giving this service, in case it happened to their clients and they were sued.

OK?
Not at all, Sadie, it's a misunderstanding. I know nothing about babylistening service politics.
"Faithlilly !" was only expressing my surprise.

Offline sadie

Not at all, Sadie, it's a misunderstanding. I know nothing about babylistening service politics.
"Faithlilly !" was only expressing my surprise.

Expressing your surprise.  Why?

Offline Lace

Are you sure about this. I am not saying you are wrong, but I haven't seen anything to support this.

Sorry John I haven't seen anything that says the FRONT door was wide open,  only that the DOOR was wide open.

As for Gerry saying he used the front door when checking the children.    He used the front door when leaving the apartment when they were going out during the week.    He would lock the patio doors [which could only be locked from inside]   then go out the front door.

When questioned he was obviously distraught and got mixed up by the question asked.

If there had been any sort of sneaky getting your stories straight if they were guilty of the crime of hiding Madeleine,   then I am sure they would both have said the same thing, parrot fashion.

AnneGuedes

One should be aware that, had they disposed of their daughter's body, they'd have been not less grieving parents.

Offline faithlilly

One should be aware that, had they disposed of their daughter's body, they'd have been not less grieving parents.

Absolutely Anne. How does one tell the difference between a parent who is grief-stricken because their child has been abducted and one who is grief-stricken because their child has died ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?