Author Topic: What evidence is there for Government Interference in McCann Press coverage?  (Read 7301 times)

Offline jassi

I really don't care one way or the other, but the link you provide shows up as post 6 on my and presumably other's computers. Perhaps a mod could adjudicate.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Aiofe

I really don't care one way or the other, but the link you provide shows up as post 6 on my and presumably other's computers. Perhaps a mod could adjudicate.

The main point is that the quote about Super Injunctions and the question about D Notices were in different posts, not conflated as was claimed. As I siad, if people had not been so adversarial, they would not have dug themselves a hole.

I suspect a post has been deleted by Admin, shifting the numbering and others are referencing their cache rather than the latest version.

For clarity..
Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 02:03:35 PM
 Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 02:04:15 PM

Aiofe

I care because the adversarial approach used accused me of lying about something, rather than considering for one moment that there might be another reason for their error!

Aiofe

Well the Tag Team seems to have gone very quiet. But I shall not hold my breath for an apology.

Cariad

Re: What evidence is there for Government Interference in McCann Press coverage?
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 02:04:15 PM »
Any comment on D notices?

It's post six on my PC. Also on many others.

Aiofe

Re: What evidence is there for Government Interference in McCann Press coverage?
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 02:04:15 PM »
Any comment on D notices?

It's post six on my PC. Also on many others.

The two main points are

Their argument rested on my post 6 and 7 being one post as I was accused of referring to D notices when the quote was about Super Injunction. They were two distinct posts.

I have provided the URLs, time stamps and the entire thread copied onto this page. No-one else claiming something different has done this- why not!

Aiofe

Aiofe you have once again mislead readers of this thread due to your inability to read and understand what was written by the committee !

They stated "as far as the committee is aware only two known super-injunctions have been granted to protect information said to be private or confidential.

You claimed that "there have only been two in three years".
I would suggest in future that you read what is written NOT what you want to read.

Yawn!

Aiofe

Very telling and mature response !

I yawned because you are continuing the failed argument.

I was quoting an article in the public domain. What I said reflected what the article said.

You are doing exactly what led to your downfall over post 6/post 7- it is more important for you to feel justified than to learn the truth.

Yawn!

Aiofe

I wasn't arguing, I was pointing out your inability to read an article and correctly quote from it !
As I said previously you need to learn to read what is written NOT what you want to be written.

Yawn!