Author Topic: If...someone has new evidence...  (Read 8591 times)

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Re: If...someone has new evidence...
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2020, 01:45:20 PM »
How long does it take to take a phone off the hook?  Seconds.
If there was a third party that person could have rang 999 - who knows?

Was there a conversation, did the 999 call get answered? - who knows?

As you say Nevill Bamber could well have died and in rigor.

I'm not sure the presence of a third party has been ruled out.

No call was made to 999 — that’s been established. As soon as you dial 999 it’s answered immediately & you can’t cut off — only they can. And it’s all recorded.

On top of that, the line wasn’t working as the phone was off the hook and the police & BT were listening in.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2020, 09:57:46 PM »

No call was made to 999 — that’s been established. As soon as you dial 999 it’s answered immediately & you can’t cut off — only they can. And it’s all recorded.

On top of that, the line wasn’t working as the phone was off the hook and the police & BT were listening in.
You might be wrong there, it may be allowed to ring a couple of times to allow for anyone who has dialed in error to hang.  I've rung 999 or our equivalent several times already this year but I don't recall how many rings they allow.

I questioned their reasoning just like you are. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2020, 02:38:00 AM »
You might be wrong there, it may be allowed to ring a couple of times to allow for anyone who has dialed in error to hang.  I've rung 999 or our equivalent several times already this year but I don't recall how many rings they allow.

I questioned their reasoning just like you are.

Well yes, it may ring once, or twice, max, but it’s always answered immediately.

I do know that as soon as you dialling 999 & it connects to the emergency services, even before they answer, they have your number. So even abandoned numbers calling are logged in case you’ve been forced to cut off by, say, an attacker.

So any call made, abandoned or otherwise, is always logged.

There definitely wasn’t any calls made to 999 from WHF, though. None.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.