Author Topic: Cressida Dick says enquiry will continue until it has reached its conclusion.  (Read 6414 times)

Online Eleanor

Google: "Inquire vs Enquire. ... The corresponding noun is enquiry or inquiry. Either spelling can be used, but many people prefer enquire and enquiry for the general sense of “ask”, and inquire and inquiry for a formal investigation: I enquired his name."

I have always wondered why it was spelt two ways.

Can you "Inquire"  about something?  I genuinely don't know.

Offline Mr Gray

Looks like CD is unpopular amongst sceptics for supporting Grange and adding to it's credibility

Offline barrier

Looks like CD is unpopular amongst sceptics for supporting Grange and adding to it's credibility

She shouldn't be even in that role,and I'm sure the De Menezes family would support me in that.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

She shouldn't be even in that role,and I'm sure the De Menezes family would support me in that.

Was she there when it happened?

Offline Mr Gray

And anyone who supports the mccanns us attacked

Offline barrier

Was she there when it happened?

She was in charge of operations, she is forever linked to allowing an innocent man going about his lawful business be shot to death on the London underground.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

And anyone who supports the mccanns us attacked

If you hold her up has a role model then …………………….

Offline Mr Gray

She was in charge of operations, she is forever linked to allowing an innocent man going about his lawful business be shot to death on the London underground.

The country was on high alert.. Almost in a state of war... I don't put any blame on her but on the terrorists who instilled terror into the capital...

Offline Mr Gray

If you hold her up has a role model then …………………….
Cite for where I have promoted her as a role model

Online Eleanor

Was anyone charged with this?

Offline G-Unit

Was anyone charged with this?

The Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police was prosecuted because his force failed in their duty of care to Mr Menezes. A fine was imposed. Compensation was paid to his family.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Online Eleanor

The Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police was prosecuted because his force failed in their duty of care to Mr Menezes. A fine was imposed. Compensation was paid to his family.

So not Cressida Dick then.

Offline jassi

So not Cressida Dick then.

She played her part in the debacle, otherwise there would have been no point in her being Gold Commander.
She had a superior officer , who ultimately carried the can for that day's activities.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Mr Gray

So what has the DeMenezes case to do with Grange... Apart from trying to discredit Dick..... Of course
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 10:27:39 AM by Davel »

Online Eleanor

She played her part in the debacle, otherwise there would have been no point in her being Gold Commander.
She had a superior officer , who ultimately carried the can for that day's activities.

What did she do, exactly?