Author Topic: Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party and by default, the PM?  (Read 59612 times)

Offline Erngath

Carana may well see her/him self as political protagonist, and head girl/boy in all things UK.

But let us keep this real. caranna's musing is very much to stirr the minds of those whos minds cannot be infected with romantic notions about good and bad politicians.
 Otherwise we would see  a balanced independat take on all parties and all versions of 'the truth' as spewed by any politician.

Carana has shown political bias, therfore ruled out of the 'independant' thinker camp.

Whatever. Lol.
I'm sure Carana will respond.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Whatever. Lol.
I'm sure Carana will respond.
Did you understand that?  *%87
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Erngath

I did try.
I think I did?
Remember I did  have to read  expressive writing essays by nine year old children.

Offline Carana

Carana may well see her/him self as political protagonist, and head girl/boy in all things UK.

But let us keep this real. caranna's musing is very much to stirr the minds of those whos minds cannot be infected with romantic notions about good and bad politicians.
 Otherwise we would see  a balanced independat take on all parties and all versions of 'the truth' as spewed by any politician.

Carana has shown political bias, therfore ruled out of the 'independant' thinker camp.

Tongue-in-cheek or not, I didn't find his comments about "exterminating" the Scottish "vermin" amusing in the slightest. And I'm not Scottish.

I didn't find his ditty about a certain foreign head of state to be at the height of famed British diplomacy, either. And I'm not Turkish.

I find UKIP's nationalistic, anti-Muslim, stance dangerous. And I'm not Muslim.

I also found Corbyn's apparent unwillingness to crack down on anti-Semitic comments just as disturbing for a potential future head of government. And I'm not Jewish.

Offline Carana

https://youtu.be/SD074gVx-9A

What did you do, Daddy, when they kicked down the neighbour's door?

What did you do, Daddy, in the Brexit Civil War?

First, they came for little Mo.

Then, they came for Gert.

Véronique just disappeared.

And it was weird what they did to good ol' Bert.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 10:51:13 AM by Carana »

Offline Miss Taken Identity

and this

"I did try.
I think I did?
Remember I did  have to read  expressive writing essays by nine year old children.
"
Read some posts by VS AND ERG  this image came to mind :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2Pt-FC3jUY

and to think John had asked for the sniping to stop  tsk tsk.

Marking 9 yearolds... not the greatest level to be marking at if you are really super clever and all that....
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Tongue-in-cheek or not, I didn't find his comments about "exterminating" the Scottish "vermin" amusing in the slightest. And I'm not Scottish.

I didn't find his ditty about a certain foreign head of state to be at the height of famed British diplomacy, either. And I'm not Turkish.

I find UKIP's nationalistic, anti-Muslim, stance dangerous. And I'm not Muslim.

I also found Corbyn's apparent unwillingness to crack down on anti-Semitic comments just as disturbing for a potential future head of government. And I'm not Jewish.

There, there not to diffficult was it?  spread your anxiety a bit, be more inclusive in your criticism.

Offline Erngath

and this

"I did try.
I think I did?
"

Marking 9 yearolds... not the greatest level to be marking at if you are really super clever and all that....

VS,
Have a look.
Which one are you?
 (&^&

I'm insulted.!
Will be reported!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 03:45:41 PM by Erngath »

https://youtu.be/SD074gVx-9A

What did you do, Daddy, when they kicked down the neighbour's door?

What did you do, Daddy, in the Brexit Civil War?

First, they came for little Mo.

Then, they came for Gert.

Véronique just disappeared.

And it was weird what they did to good ol' Bert.

Berxit civil war? WTF.. where, when?

people will paint pictures, write stories, and poems which some people will take offence to... you take on offence in a  stratospheric level!

You either cannot or do not want to address issues which many others do want to have adressed.

So it is a battle of the wills.  You are arming yourself with the wrong choice of weapons against an supposed enemy you do not know. I don't fancy your chances in stopping brexit or even exits from other EU countries.

I belive the UK needs more independant candidates to become MPs to waterdown or remove the party bickering and hold on  the UK constituences.

Offline Carana

I belive the UK needs more independant candidates to become MPs to waterdown or remove the party bickering and hold on  the UK constituences.

I agree with you on that point.

Offline Venturi Swirl

and this

"I did try.
I think I did?
"

Funnily enough when I read your posts I am often reminded of this

https://youtu.be/qbyZRu53tgs
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Carana

There, there not to diffficult was it?  spread your anxiety a bit, be more inclusive in your criticism.

Should I take that to mean that you don't espouse extremist views either?

VS,
Have a look.
Which one are you?
 (&^&

I'm insulted.!
Will be reported!

8(0(*

Should I take that to mean that you don't espouse extremist views either?

Well that depends, if you can describe what extremist views are I can give a definitive answer.

I complain about muslim women being  kidknapped, murdered, forced into marriages, FGM  and I am called a rascist and islamophobe... funnily enough the muslim women who have been exposed to these things and survived  think I am a great person.. ^*&&
 Mutliculturism does create division this has been evidenced.  That statement  is rascist as well according to those with such a high moral stance= attendion seeking ,band wagon jumping celebrities.

I am also very happy to distinguish between a genuine asylum seeker and an illegal immigrant here to cause trouble.  This is also seen as rascism  I call it opinion based on evidence and use my freedom of speech to discuss such issues.

But you can call me a rascist and islamophone if you like- I am so NOT offended.

Offline Venturi Swirl

Can't see Boris getting in myself. I doubt enough MP's will support him.

Whoever gets in will only last until the next election anyways, then Jeremy Corbyn can take his rightful place as PM.
@)(++(* sorry, just found this expert bit of predicting.