Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 98855 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2019, 03:22:54 PM »
I notice the 2 famous interviews from James English has been deleted, i presume they were anyway, did James come to realize he backed the wrong horse?

Hi Rusty  8((()*/

No idea what’s going on

According to Gordo30 here http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452098.html#msg452098
There are better times ahead with a lot of effort and a big push to prove this case a MOJ and the support will be with Luke as it has the past 16 years.

Was he right when he stated here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452189.html#msg452189
“It’s just games!!

?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 03:27:13 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2019, 06:43:57 PM »
Slightly off topic but relevant to the cause imo.

Why didn’t Michelle Diskin Bates split her earnings between MOJO and her brother Barry George?

I can see why she and her brother would feel indebted to MOJO but it seems to me, from the content of her book, her brother doesn’t have a pot to pi*s in so to speak. Plus he never received a penny in compensation for his “wrongful conviction.” (Maybe she does send Barry George funds and chooses to not publicise it - who knows?)

Without her brother Barry George she wouldn’t have had monies from her book sales to pass to MOJO or anyone else for that matter? So why choose MOJO - over and above her brother?

Michelle Diskin Bates made numerous public comments about her brothers lack of funds/or poverty, whilst fighting for compensation him; did he suddenly receive a windfall from somewhere we the public are not aware of?

Sandra Lean
@SandraLean5
Acquitted? Ready to rebuild your life after a horrendous wrongful accusation? Think again.
Quote Tweet

Steve Hamlen
@shoulderofmutto
 · 25 Jun
https://mobile.twitter.com/SandraLean5/status/1143769765883854848
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 06:46:07 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »
Is this the same Iain/Ian Stephen’s Corrine Mitchell referred to in her recent podcast with James English? Or is this another Iain/Ian Stephen?

Forensic psychologist Ian Stephen, who advised on the television crime dramas Cracker and Prime Suspect, said that was in itself a clue.
He said: "The fact he kept attending school and insisted on trying to maintain as much normality as possible - and his mother insisted on this as well and made a big issue of it - seemed to me almost like a confession of guilt in some way."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4188339.stm

Ian Stephen, another forensic psychologist, who was a consultant to the TV programme Cracker, says: "Children who kill like this are few and far between but they tend to be reasonably intelligent children. Mitchell, by all accounts, was considered an intelligent boy. People like that are usually loners who are isolated or different from their peer groups. Often there are unusual circumstances in their family life. There is very clear evidence for all of this in this case."
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12401131.why-silent-and-defiant-to-the-end-luke-mitchell-denied-the-family-of-jodi-jones-the-one-answer-they-needed/

He gets a mention here also

Jan 2005
The mother who was ‘more like a girlfriend’ to her murderer son

But Corinne Mitchell’s “well-adjusted” son was a cold-hearted killer who stabbed his girlfriend to death, lied to cover his tracks and has never shown a hint of remorse.
As Luke Mitchell, 16, faces life behind bars, the spotlight has now fallen on his mother and their “over-close” relationship.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-mother-who-was-more-like-a-girlfriend-to-her-murderer-son-7z0xcgqmtbz
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 07:13:07 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2019, 07:30:32 PM »

Jan 2005

But Corinne Mitchell’s “well-adjusted” son was a cold-hearted killer who stabbed his girlfriend to death, lied to cover his tracks and has never shown a hint of remorse.
As Luke Mitchell, 16, faces life behind bars, the spotlight has now fallen on his mother and their “over-close” relationship.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/the-mother-who-was-more-like-a-girlfriend-to-her-murderer-son-7z0xcgqmtbz

I recognised this between Simon Hall and his (adoptive) mother. However it wasn’t until around the same time he was being exposed and after his guilt became clear that it started to make sense.

I disclosed some of the facts surrounding the above to someone linked to Luke Mitchells campaign and we had a lengthy discussion on the subject. I won’t repeat what was said on the board but I remember the conversation well.

During the podcast, James English asked Corrine Mitchell whether she’d ever contemplated suicide. It’s good to hear she hadn’t but I found her reply revealing, especially as it appeared to me Shane seemed to get mentioned as an after thought? That’s the way I perceived it anyway.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 08:07:43 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2019, 09:19:51 PM »
Sandra Lean mentions Scott Forbes here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uK7OVE_5L7Y

I’m not sure if Scott Forbes is still affiliated with MOJO but know he once was.

As a trainee lawyer, back in 2010/11 he worked for MOJO 3 days a week and was apparently instrumental in investigating two case https://mojoscotland.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Annual-Report-2010-112.pdf

MOJO secured a 2 year supervised traineeship for Scott Forbes with Graham Mann solicitors.

Around the same time securing a paid placement for Paul McLaughlin (who was mentioned in the news article here https://stv.tv/news/west-central/1439054-miscarriages-of-justice-charity-stripped-of-lottery-funding/)

In their annual report MOJO stated:

Paul and Scott have been a huge asset to the Organisation and in taking the
Projects aims and objectives forward.”

From the same MOJO annual report:

Restructuring of the Governance of the Miscarriages of Justice Organisation
This year 2010-11 we will begin the process of restructuring the governance of our company. This was to ensure the long running stability of our work, and the security and continuity for our clients.

One of our main aims in the restructuring of our board of directors is to ensure long-term cohesion, which it was lacking with only 2 directors Paddy Hill, Tara Babel and John McManus as Company Secretary. It was felt for the long-term continuity that the increase in the number of directors would benefit the stability of our organisation. Therefore we are hoping to have 7 directors by the end of 2011. They will be

Patrick Hill
Gerard Conlon
Paul Blackburn
Michael O’Brien
John McManus
Willie Rennie (Liberal Democrat MSP)
Iain Stephen (Consultant Clinical Psychologist)
Dr Paul Miller (Clinical Psychologist)

Is this the same Iain/Ian Stephen’s Corrine Mitchell referred to in her recent podcast with James English? Or is this another Iain/Ian Stephen?

Forensic psychologist Ian Stephen, who advised on the television crime dramas Cracker and Prime Suspect, said that was in itself a clue.
He said: "The fact he kept attending school and insisted on trying to maintain as much normality as possible - and his mother insisted on this as well and made a big issue of it - seemed to me almost like a confession of guilt in some way."
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4188339.stm

Ian Stephen, another forensic psychologist, who was a consultant to the TV programme Cracker, says: "Children who kill like this are few and far between but they tend to be reasonably intelligent children. Mitchell, by all accounts, was considered an intelligent boy. People like that are usually loners who are isolated or different from their peer groups. Often there are unusual circumstances in their family life. There is very clear evidence for all of this in this case."
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12401131.why-silent-and-defiant-to-the-end-luke-mitchell-denied-the-family-of-jodi-jones-the-one-answer-they-needed/

It is the same Ian Stephen btw

https://mojoscotland.org/say-im-innocent-3/
« Last Edit: July 07, 2019, 09:27:56 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2019, 10:44:57 AM »

Jan 2005

“It was Corinne Mitchell who corroborated her son’s supposed alibi for the night he stabbed Jodi Jones.
She was also questioned in court about the destruction of evidence by fire in the family’s back garden, something she strongly denied.
Moreover, how could such an unhealthy relationship ever develop between a mother and her son? The special bond between them — described by some as more like girlfriend and boyfriend than mother and son — first became apparent when Luke Mitchell was interviewed on television on the day of Jodi’s funeral and protested his innocence.
Again and again his mother stroked his ear and neck to comfort him. When he appeared agitated she soothed him by putting her hand on his arm.
The display of affection was highly unusual, according to Dr Ian Stephen, a lecturer in forensic psychology at Glasgow Caledonian University and a criminal psychologist.
“The whole relationship comes across as something quite different from normal. It is almost over-close,” he said. “You are left with the impression that the son has almost taken on a partner’s role. She is almost more like a girlfriend than a mother.”
According to friends, Luke swiftly assumed the role of man of the house after his parents split up.
Even though he was the younger of two sons it was he who replaced his father, Phil, who moved out of the family home in 2000, leaving Corinne to raise him and Shane, his elder brother.
“Luke and his mother grew closer and he could do no wrong in her eyes,” said a friend.
“The way she treated him went beyond adoration. He had literally become the man of the family.”
Police are in no doubt that Corinne Mitchell would have protected her son, even if she had known he was guilty.
Her behaviour after the murder was also highly unusual. She seemed unable to say “no” to her son and is believed to have given him large amounts of money.
Even though police regarded Luke as their prime suspect she bought him a demonic skull tattoo as a present, lying about his age in the process, and replaced a knife he claimed to have lost.
Alan Turnbull QC, the advocate depute in the court case, accused her of being an accomplice rather than a responsible parent.
However, Cynthia McVey, a psychologist at Glasgow Caledonian University, believes Corinne Mitchell may have been displaying natural maternal instincts.
“Moral thought and moral action are very different,” she said. “Knowing the right thing to do and doing it when you’re faced with a pleading child that you have reared is very difficult.”

Offline Parky41

« Reply #186 on: July 08, 2019, 11:02:00 AM »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2019, 11:19:00 AM »
*%87 I wonder?

Yep, same Ian Stephen - Practitioner psychologist, who on 10th May 2019 appears to have been suspended
https://www.hcpts-uk.org/hearings/hearings/2019/may/mr-ian-stephen/

“The  Registrar  is  directed  to  suspend  the  name  of  Ian  Stephen from the Register on an interim basis for a period of 18 months.”

His page on the Kiel Centre website appears to have been taken down http://www.keilcentre.co.uk/staff-profiles/ian-stephen/

MOJO misspelled his name in their 2010/11 annual report. They obviously recognised this as their following annual report gets the spelling of his name correct.

There’s mention of him here

“The collapse of one of Scotland’s most high-profile legal firms is being investigated by police after four partners were struck off and two others suspended.
Ross Harper and Co had offices across Scotland but closed in 2012 after more than 50 years in business.
Public cash claimed in legal aid fees was not paid to suppliers and experts hired by the Glasgow firm to give evidence, an inquiry by the Law Society of Scotland found.
A dossier of evidence has now been passed to police, who have launched a criminal investigation.
One expert witness hired by the firm, Ian Stephen, a forensic psychologist, said he is owed £5000 in fees. He told the Sunday Mail: “I think it’s appropriate that police investigate.
If this happened in any other profession, the appropriate professional body would make inquiries and, if there was a criminal element to it, you would expect police to become involved.”
Professor Hugh Pennington, the Aberdeen-based bacteriologist, said he is owed £4,000. “I was shocked to discover Ross Harper were withholding payments from me and others” he said. “There has been a betrayal of trust.” One property company said it was due £50,000 in unpaid rent on Ross Harper’s offices in Glasgow city centre.
Cameron Fyfe and Alan Susskind, partners at Ross Harper, were struck off in May. Their fellow partners Alan Miller and Jim Price were struck off last month by the Scottish Solicitors’ Discipline Tribunal (SSDT) for professional misconduct.
The tribunal found that Mr Miller and Mr Price were no longer fit to be solicitors. Its report said: “There was evidence that they had controlled the cashroom and finances together. They did not show any remorse or insight into their conduct. Their behaviour constituted an ongoing course of conduct over a significant period of time.”
Two other partners, Paul McHolland and Joseph Mullen, were censured by the SSDT but are still able to practise. The SSDT ruled the men used public funds to keep their business afloat rather than promptly paying suppliers.
The tribunal found that legal aid cash was left the firm’s bank account for up to two years. The cash was used to help the law practice balance its books after the 2008 financial crash.
A police spokeswoman said: “Inquiries are at an early stage.”
Ross Harper had 12 offices and was Scotland’s biggest-earning legal aid firm, accepting £1.7 million in 2006.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/criminal-investigation-into-ross-harper-and-co-law-practice-that-went-bust-b7pcckk5j

Further reading:

Lawyer who spoke at Holyrood on behalf of Law Society – struck off for dishonesty, meanwhile concerns Police probe at bust law firm Ross Harper may hit Crown Office block on prosecuting colleagues in legal profession

One expert witness hired by the firm welcomed the probe. Forensic psychologist Ian ­Stephen, who’s owed £5000 in fees, said: “I think it’s appropriate that police investigate.
“If anyone commits a crime, be it fraud or anything else, then you would expect police would make inquiries into it.
“If this happened in any other profession, the appropriate ­professional body would make inquiries and, if there was a criminal element to it, you would expect police to become involved.
“I don’t not see how the ­situation should be any different for solicitors.”
Stephen, a former senior medic at the State Hospital at Carstairs, said: “I felt badly let down by Ross Harper. You should be able to put your faith in a lawyer.
“I was always writing to them to ask why I was not being paid. I was shocked they were so ­blatant about it.”

https://petercherbi.wordpress.com/2017/09/25/rogues-gallery-lawyer-who-spoke-at-holyrood-on-behalf-of-law-society-struck-off-for-dishonesty-meanwhile-concerns-police-probe-at-bust-law-firm-ross-harper-may-hit-crown-office-block-on-prosecutin/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 03:17:46 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2019, 06:08:23 PM »
This is important -

Mitchell phoned Ovens at 17:40pm to ask whether Jodi was coming out.

Ovens told him she had already left to meet him.

Mitchell replied “ok, cool”.

Ehhhh, I thought he was at home cooking the dinner? Why didn’t Mitchell argue this to Ovens? By saying “ok, cool”, he is more or less saying a plan had indeed been made. 

His lack of argument with Ovens on the phone about Jodi leaving to meet him is evidence of him having knowledge of the arrangement.

Any thoughts? Please refer to the appeal papers Luke Mitchell v. Her Majesty’s Advocate (2008, 2011) for details.

Excerpt from “No Smoke”

“Alan Ovens, Judy Jones’ partner, took a call on the phone from Luke at 5.40pm, apparently asking where Jodi was. He said he told Luke Jodi had already left to meet him. A great deal of emphasis was put on the fact that Luke did not call back later, when Jodi failed to show up. But by 5.40pm, Jodi had been gone from her home for 50 minutes. She was expected to have met Luke at the Easthouses end of the path within “a couple of minutes” of leaving her house, yet Lukes call did not raise the alarm with either Mr Ovens or Mrs Jones? It was portrayed in court that 14 year old Luke had somehow failed in his responsibility to his girlfriend, by not calling back when Jodi failed to show, the implication being that he was covering up what he had done by trying to appear normal. Yet basic logic suggests that the last thing he would do at that time, had he been the killer, would be to alert her parents to the fact that she was not where she should be. What if they had launched an immediate search following his 5.40pm call? Jodi’s body would have been found much more quickly - surely the murderer would want to buy as much time as possible?

The fact is he didn’t alert her parents! And his failure to do so raises suspicion and rightly so.

The other fact being basic logic would suggest this is exactly what a murderer would do.

Still interested to learn what basic logic Corrine Mitchell applied to come to the conclusion [Name removed] had died of natural causes? Why would she suggest this during the trial?

Another thing I’ve wondered is whether Corrine Mitchell has ever felt any guilt for apparently telling Luke that [Name removed] was probably in a friends house “yipping?” Has she ever felt partly responsible for not encouraging Luke to make more of an effort to find out where she was and why she never turned up, as arranged?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 06:52:35 PM by Nicholas »

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2019, 07:43:33 PM »
sandras youtube channel says

- ** DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, THE LAUNCH OF www.longroadtojustice HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO MONDAY 8TH JULY.

and yet nothin has happend today - this was alredy delayed?

i wonder what theyr playin at, or if theyv run into some legal challnge or trouble

Edit: actully forum is accessible but look like its got 3600+ members which loook spammy maybe thsi was the technical difficulty lol

http://longroadtojustice.com/community/members/
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 08:15:02 PM by WakeyWakey »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #190 on: July 09, 2019, 01:42:15 PM »
This is important -

Mitchell phoned Ovens at 17:40pm to ask whether Jodi was coming out.

Ovens told him she had already left to meet him.

Mitchell replied “ok, cool”.

Ehhhh, I thought he was at home cooking the dinner? Why didn’t Mitchell argue this to Ovens? By saying “ok, cool”, he is more or less saying a plan had indeed been made. 

His lack of argument with Ovens on the phone about Jodi leaving to meet him is evidence of him having knowledge of the arrangement.

Any thoughts? Please refer to the appeal papers Luke Mitchell v. Her Majesty’s Advocate (2008, 2011) for details.

Excerpt from “No Smoke”

“Alan Ovens, Judy Jones’ partner, took a call on the phone from Luke at 5.40pm, apparently asking where Jodi was. He said he told Luke Jodi had already left to meet him. A great deal of emphasis was put on the fact that Luke did not call back later, when Jodi failed to show up. But by 5.40pm, Jodi had been gone from her home for 50 minutes. She was expected to have met Luke at the Easthouses end of the path within “a couple of minutes” of leaving her house, yet Lukes call did not raise the alarm with either Mr Ovens or Mrs Jones? It was portrayed in court that 14 year old Luke had somehow failed in his responsibility to his girlfriend, by not calling back when Jodi failed to show, the implication being that he was covering up what he had done by trying to appear normal. Yet basic logic suggests that the last thing he would do at that time, had he been the killer, would be to alert her parents to the fact that she was not where she should be. What if they had launched an immediate search following his 5.40pm call? Jodi’s body would have been found much more quickly - surely the murderer would want to buy as much time as possible?

The fact is he didn’t alert her parents! And his failure to do so raises suspicion and rightly so.

The other fact being basic logic would suggest this is exactly what a murderer would do.

Still interested to learn what basic logic Corrine Mitchell applied to come to the conclusion [Name removed] had died of natural causes? Why would she suggest this during the trial?

Another thing I’ve wondered is whether Corrine Mitchell has ever felt any guilt for apparently telling Luke that [Name removed] was probably in a friends house “yipping?” Has she ever felt partly responsible for not encouraging Luke to make more of an effort to find out where she was and why she never turned up, as arranged?

Why did Luke Mitchell and Corrine Mitchell LIE to the police and not tell them about Luke taking Mia out between 2105 to 2241? Did Shane Mitchell also LIE about this?

29] The appellant thought that something must have happened which meant that the deceased was not coming out, such as that she had forgotten, changed her mind, been grounded, or met somebody. He had spoken to the witness Ovens around 25 minutes after he had been waiting outside, and was told that the deceased had left. David High had appeared around 25 minutes after the appellant had phoned him. After spending some time at the Abbey, the appellant went home, arriving between 2105 to 2110. He watched a video until he received the text from the deceased's mother at 2241.
https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/search-judgments/judgment?id=e2988aa6-8980-69d2-b500-ff0000d74aa7

The LIE about taking Mia out reminds me of the Halls (And others) lies about the zenith burglary.

How could Luke Mitchell have watched a video until he received the text from the deceased mother if he’d taken Mia out for a walk to save his mums legs, as she claimed to James English?

WHY did Luke and Corrine Mitchell choose to not tell the police about this crucial piece of evidence?

What was their reasoning behind excluding this fact?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 02:17:03 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2019, 10:03:14 AM »
William Beck
@WullieBeck
·
3h
Replying to
@STVNews
Their remit does not include actively fighting miscarriages of justice.
They do not have the ability to do so.
Can anyone tell me a case they have successfully helped to win an appeal ?

That’s why I found it interesting when it was publicised a year or so ago they’d taken on the Luke Mitchell case.

MOJO told me this in 2013

It was MOJO who put together the initial submissions to the CCRC in the Barry George case.

William Beck
@WullieBeck
·
Jul 6
Replying to
@RussellFindlay1
 and
@STVNews
The problem is it is not run by Paddy Hill it is being run by people who haven't a clue what they are doing.
I have lots of sympathy for Paddy Hill but he is just being used.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RussellFindlay1/status/1147183013043888128

I’ve long been of the opinion Michelle Diskin Bates (And Barry George) have used Paddy Hill/MOJO Scotland in an attempt to make her brother appear innocent.

MICHELLE DISKIN January 9, 2018 at 18:49 // Reply
“There never was any evidence to link Luke to this terrible killing, just supposition and wild fantasy.

https://innocent.org.uk/2018/01/09/luke-mitchell-launches-fresh-innocence-appeal/

For me, whenever she comes out in support of a case and adds her take on things it’s an automatic red flag!

Michelle Diskin Bates 🎀
@Michelle_Diskin
·
Jul 3, 2018
Replying to
@J4BenGeen
I’m not finding anything on Luke Mitchell, can you direct me?

https://mobile.twitter.com/J4BenGeen/status/1014241064457265154

https://m.facebook.com/pg/standgainstInjustice/posts/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

A powerful exposure of the wrongs in UK justice!
22 December 2018
I received this book as a gift because of my interest in all things legal. It is is a well researched, well written book that should be read by anyone interested in the UK’s justice system...and how it can get things so wrong. Read about why miscarriage of justice starts with the initial police investigation, and culminates with the lack of truth and justice required at trial, and by our appeals courts.
This book focuses mostly on one case, that of Luke Mitchell in Scotland, but what happened to Mitchell is happening all of the time.
It is so important to understand what can happen when someone becomes embroiled in the system.
Buy this book for families and friends.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Innocents-Betrayed-story-justice-abandoned/dp/199961710X/ref=sr_1_1?adgrpid=69751965004&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI17v1v82s4wIVKBbTCh0VoQ88EAAYASAAEgJhRvD_BwE&hvadid=338468726393&hvdev=t&hvlocphy=9045045&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=b&hvrand=3102397490138792804&hvtargid=kwd-748646246329&hydadcr=10833_1789926&keywords=innocence+betrayed+sandra+lean&qid=1562839146&s=gateway&sr=8-1

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=66.msg528185#msg528185
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 11:04:40 AM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2019, 03:21:56 PM »
Another red flag for me is when Corrine Mitchell laughs (Or chuckles) during her podcast when telling James English the police were allegedly going to do her for talking on her mobile whilst driving (After getting a brick through her car window)

What is funny about driving whilst being on a mobile phone?

Why didn’t she pull over a bit further up the road THEN phone the police?

It’s information and knowledge like this that also give clues to Luke Mitchell’s personality and behaviour and where it may of come from.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:40:04 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #193 on: July 11, 2019, 03:47:20 PM »
Another red flag for me is when Corrine Mitchell laughs (Or chuckles) during her podcast when telling James English the police were allegedly going to do her for talking on her mobile whilst driving (After getting a brick through her car window)

What is funny about driving whilst being on a mobile phone?

Why didn’t she pull over a bit further up the road THEN phone the police?

It’s information and knowledge like this that also give clues to Luke Mitchell’s personality and behaviour and where it may of come from.

If I got a brick through my car window I’d be shocked and would most probably need to pull over for a bit until I’d regained my composure.

How then did Corrine Mitchell feel safe to drive after this AND speak on her mobile to the police at the same time? And she claims to get palpitations?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:50:28 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Parky41

« Reply #194 on: July 11, 2019, 05:17:54 PM »
http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.4725.html

[quoteIt’s a confusing case and from the feedback I have seen it doesn’t seem to have had that effect, most new comers do so with an open mind though and are not connected to either party.][/quote]

Just been sifting through Ms Leans Podcast with JE. 60k + views ( Aware that this figure is boosted by repetitive viewing, myself in the scale of around 100) What interests me is that there are approx. 212 comments (507 inclusive of replies to posters comments. Some repeat posters. All mixed responses. I'm curious to the newcomers and open minds? There is this forum with a handle of contributors since the podcasts, the JB forum with the same ( 3 being Ms Lean and long term support via Gordo30 and nugnug) The new forum/organisation appears not to be up and running yet. Ms Leans solo podcast, viewing rising, but a handful  of comments only. Spells interest more so in JE. I'm working my around using the above quote, relation to work, being the implication of new comers not being confused by information given. I'm struggling to find these newcomers, querying information and so forth.