Author Topic: If Madeleine walked out of the apartment which door did she exit?  (Read 67776 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: If Madeleine walked out of the apartment which door did she exit?
« Reply #780 on: January 11, 2018, 04:34:52 PM »
You were looking at a video.
There are only two things you need to know about videos in this context.
1) They can be edited
2) They will be made to lead you by the nose along the road the producer wishes you to follow.
It usually pays to take all that crap with bushells of "Lot's Wife" and then start from first principles.
well I doubt if the producer was concerned about the way the lady shut her door.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #781 on: January 11, 2018, 04:49:36 PM »
1) They can be edited
2) They will be made to lead you by the nose along the road the producer wishes you to follow.
It usually pays to take all that crap with bushells of "Lot's Wife" and then start from first principles.

Are you telling me that Lot's Wife didn't look back?  Well I never.

Offline Carana

« Reply #782 on: January 11, 2018, 07:13:41 PM »
1) They can be edited

That could also be valid for the PJ officer's card in the lock video, wouldn't it?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #783 on: January 11, 2018, 07:16:32 PM »
well I doubt if the producer was concerned about the way the lady shut her door.

and I wonder whether he was concerned with the direction Tannedman was walking

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #784 on: January 11, 2018, 08:57:08 PM »
That could also be valid for the PJ officer's card in the lock video, wouldn't it?

I thought about that comment for a bit I do believe that were it my belief there were exceptions to the rule I have postulated, I would have mentioned them.
Work it out for yourself from that.... 8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #785 on: January 11, 2018, 09:04:48 PM »
Are you telling me that Lot's Wife didn't look back?  Well I never.

No! That's why she sits in a pot on the dining table; or in a dish with a spoon if you come from a posh background.
Or is taken by the bushell load with unlikely stories .....................
It's good to find someone who knows who she was though.... 8(0(*
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #786 on: January 11, 2018, 09:26:50 PM »
No! That's why she sits in a pot on the dining table; or in a dish with a spoon if you come from a posh background.

I think it was a translation  error and she was simply petrified

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #787 on: January 11, 2018, 09:43:33 PM »

Yeah Rock Salt

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #788 on: January 11, 2018, 09:59:57 PM »
and I wonder whether he was concerned with the direction Tannedman was walking

Look now.  Who ever The Uk Police think it might have been, we all know that their person was coming from the wrong direction, and certainly didn't go on walk about half way around Pd in the process, and some way up a main road.

That was when I gave up on Operation Grange.  Sheesh, were they really that stupid.  The Night Creche was way over in the opposite direction.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #789 on: January 11, 2018, 10:05:18 PM »

Doesn't every body know who she was?  Goodness me.  Personally, I don't believe a word of it.  But he was wanting rid of her anyway.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #790 on: January 11, 2018, 10:06:31 PM »

Calcified, I think you mean.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #791 on: January 11, 2018, 11:06:26 PM »

What was the objective of the video? [in your opinion]

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #792 on: January 12, 2018, 12:54:12 AM »
What was the objective of the video? [in your opinion]
If I could find it I will tell you  - good idea I'll set up an index of videos.   ATM I have no way of finding a specific video.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #793 on: January 12, 2018, 12:59:04 AM »
I thought about that comment for a bit I do believe that were it my belief there were exceptions to the rule I have postulated, I would have mentioned them.
Work it out for yourself from that.... 8(0(*
Be thee perfect as God is perfect. 
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #794 on: January 12, 2018, 04:38:32 AM »
In the Tapas 7 statements there are no phrases like "pushed the door" or "pulled the door"
There was one "pull the door"  but that was referring to a bedroom door.
There was one "I mean we always shut it but yeah I know some people would kind of probably just pull the door to, but he didnt expect it to be as wide open as it was, erm so he, well he said you know from kind of standing close to the doorway, he could see that the twins were in their cots and there was no sound,"  Rachael Oldfield.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:34:15 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation