Author Topic: The beating and conviction of Leonor Cipriano  (Read 113369 times)

Redblossom

Re: The beating and conviction of Leonor Cipriano
« Reply #270 on: June 11, 2013, 10:47:22 PM »
faithlilly

you say thet she is a child murderer. 

The law is an Ass.  Shw was convicted on NO EVIDENCE and it is a huge black mark against Portugal that this extremely unsafe conviction has been allowed to stand

Lets consider some of the facts, next post

The evidence for the conviction has been posted in a previous post with links, at 7.12, there is no way anyone is convicted with NO evidence as you suggest,  thats a  ridiculous  thing to say at best, leave youto read through  it all, nite now

Offline sadie

« Reply #271 on: June 11, 2013, 11:00:45 PM »
Remember how a big black limosine was seen and noted cruising around Figuiera?  THe car of an Elite?

Remember the little motorcaravan that had been in Figueira for a day or two?  Remember how the locals connected the two, especially the motorcaravan with Joanas disappearance?.. cos it vanished at the time she disappeared.

And finally do you remember the little motorcaravan being found abandoned about 7 miles away in PdL?

Now think about it.  How many people do you know who would abandon a motorcaravan?  No mention anywhere that it had been stolen, or thatit had broken down ... just abandoned. 

So what could cause someone to abandon such a desirable thing as a  motorcaravan ? ... even if it was old, many peeps would give their eye teeth for such a thing.

See what I am getting at.

The black limousine was most probably owned by the Elite who paid for the abduction.  He sussed out who he wanted and the caravan driver did the dirty work.

It is only a theory for Stephen to laugh at, as is his way.
But it is a damned sight more likely than what has been blamed on Leonor and Joao.

Editted to add:  

As is so often the case webpages that were there earlier on have been whooshed. After much googling, I found this report by TIMES NEWS ON LINE reporter ALEX WATTS in two different places. 

One will do  Relevant section shown

http://amaralfiction2.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/joana-cipriano-goncalo-amarals.html

snipped/
 Joana's relatives told Sky News Online the pair are innocent and believe whoever took the girl is also behind Madeleine's disappearance, seven miles away in Praia da Luz. The family, who do not want to be named, said: "This sort of thing doesn't happen in Portugal - child abductions are very rare. Whoever took Joana took Madeleine too, the distance is too small. And
the police ignored everything we told them, they just wanted to solve the case quickly. They didn't look at any of the things we told them about." They said the most crucial bit of evidence was a white and brown camper van, parked near Joana's home in the days before she was abducted.
The vehicle, with German number plates, disappeared around the time she vanished. They added: "There was a man living in there, but he hardly left the van. A week later the van was found abandoned in farmland in Praia da Luz. We told the police to investigate it, but they didn't listen to us." She said the man had short, curly brown hair and was about 40 years old
[/color]

Redblossom

« Reply #272 on: June 11, 2013, 11:04:17 PM »
Oh dear sadie, once again you cant get  away with writing reams of rubbish for all anyone knows without backing any of it up
 8((()*/

Sleep well and learn to back thngs up

Offline sadie

« Reply #273 on: June 11, 2013, 11:12:02 PM »
What a load of codswallop

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/07/supreme-court-of-justice-joana-case.html

aj) the arguidos then decided, conjointly, to cut the minor’s body in order to make it possible to store it in the deep freezer that existed in the living room;

al) to pursue that purpose, the arguidos provided themselves with a knife and a metal-cutting saw that were available inside the house, instruments that were apt to obtain the results that they intended, within approximately 30 minutes;

am) with said instruments, helping each other, the arguidos cut CC’s body, separating the head from the torso and cutting the legs at the knee area;

No body, no proof and yet they dreamed that up ... and in such amazing detail. @)(++(*

It beggars belief

If you believe that Red, you are more naive / dafter than I thought 8(0(*

icabodcrane

« Reply #274 on: June 11, 2013, 11:23:31 PM »
What a load of codswallop

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/07/supreme-court-of-justice-joana-case.html

No body, no proof and yet they dreamed that up ... and in such amazing detail. @)(++(*

It beggars belief

If you believe that Red, you are more naive / dafter than I thought 8(0(*

Reading that passage makes you laugh ? !

Offline sadie

« Reply #275 on: June 11, 2013, 11:45:22 PM »
Icabod, the bare faced lying makes me laugh with derision.

Just invented trash ... no truth .. no evidence ... just bare faced lying.

Same as Amarals theory

1)  Joana came back andf found her Mum having sex with her brother.... no proof, just an over active imagination on amaral and cristovaos behalf ... or maybe on Guilermhos (whatever his name is ) behalf.  He is supposed to be dead isn't he?

2)  They killed her .... No proof ...Nothing

3)  They cut her body into pieces and stored it in the fridge ...No forensiic proof ... NONE ... nothing

4)  Then they fed the pieces to their pigs... Bludy L what an imagination these guys have ... NO PROOF

And now we are expected to believe this rubbish which gives a detailed account of how Joana was cut up, with no body and nothing to reference   No evidence.  No evidence that she even came home.

Or alternatively believe that Joao carried the pieces away in a carrier bag.  He was seen carrying a carrier bag after all

Take which ever you pick as the correct version .... Both provided by Amaral and Co.

PT  PJ and  legal system is, at times, an utter farce

What a shambles!

ferryman

« Reply #276 on: June 11, 2013, 11:47:26 PM »
Reading that passage makes you laugh ? !

I think there is, maybe, room for a certain amount of derision at the thought processes that led to a 'proved' conclusion. 

For instance, there is reference to tools used to carve up Joana's body.

Evidence of the tools allegedly used was produced in court photographs.  That was it ...

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #277 on: June 12, 2013, 07:54:48 AM »
Icabod, the bare faced lying makes me laugh with derision.

Just invented trash ... no truth .. no evidence ... just bare faced lying.

Same as Amarals theory

1)  Joana came back andf found her Mum having sex with her brother.... no proof, just an over active imagination on amaral and cristovaos behalf ... or maybe on Guilermhos (whatever his name is ) behalf.  He is supposed to be dead isn't he?

There must have been blood and dna everywhere......

2)  They killed her .... No proof ...Nothing

3)  They cut her body into pieces and stored it in the fridge ...No forensiic proof ... NONE ... nothing

4)  Then they fed the pieces to their pigs... Bludy L what an imagination these guys have ... NO PROOF

And now we are expected to believe this rubbish which gives a detailed account of how Joana was cut up, with no body and nothing to reference   No evidence.  No evidence that she even came home.

Or alternatively believe that Joao carried the pieces away in a carrier bag.  He was seen carrying a carrier bag after all

Take which ever you pick as the correct version .... Both provided by Amaral and Co.

PT  PJ and  legal system is, at times, an utter farce

What a shambles!

stephen25000

« Reply #278 on: June 12, 2013, 07:55:14 AM »
Remember how a big black limosine was seen and noted cruising around Figuiera?  THe car of an Elite?

Remember the little motorcaravan that had been in Figueira for a day or two?  Remember how the locals connected the two, especially the motorcaravan with Joanas disappearance?.. cos it vanished at the time she disappeared.

And finally do you remember the little motorcaravan being found abandoned about 7 miles away in PdL?

Now think about it.  How many people do you know who would abandon a motorcaravan?  No mention anywhere that it had been stolen, or thatit had broken down ... just abandoned. 

So what could cause someone to abandon such a desirable thing as a  motorcaravan ? ... even if it was old, many peeps would give their eye teeth for such a thing.

See what I am getting at.

The black limousine was most probably owned by the Elite who paid for the abduction.  He sussed out who he wanted and the caravan driver did the dirty work.

It is only a theory for Stephen to laugh at, as is his way.
But it is a damned sight more likely than what has been blamed on Leonor and Joao.

Have you been having a tete a tete  with David Eyke ? >@@(*&)

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #279 on: June 12, 2013, 08:57:33 AM »
I think there is, maybe, room for a certain amount of derision at the thought processes that led to a 'proved' conclusion. 

For instance, there is reference to tools used to carve up Joana's body.

Evidence of the tools allegedly used was produced in court photographs.  That was it ...

And presented as part of the evidence - "she wore a black blouse" - couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that. What kind of EVIDENCE is that???

Offline Benice

« Reply #280 on: June 12, 2013, 10:42:26 AM »
The court didn't believe the motive (incest) put forward by the PJ, but then without being able to establish any other motive they still found them guilty!!  The mind boggles.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline Carana

« Reply #281 on: June 12, 2013, 11:43:47 AM »
And presented as part of the evidence - "she wore a black blouse" - couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that. What kind of EVIDENCE is that???

She made appeals to help find her child, sometimes wearing a black (or dark) blouse and red trousers.

Perhaps she should have organised a photoshoot in white...

Offline Mrs. B

« Reply #282 on: June 12, 2013, 11:46:50 AM »
Yes, I'm sure Amaral would have been impressed with that, or at least his wife.

Offline Puffin

« Reply #283 on: June 12, 2013, 11:49:20 AM »
Yes, I'm sure Amaral would have been impressed with that, or at least his wife.
Hmmm, he does seem to target women, doesn't he?  I won't go any further as I don't like to gossip.     8(0(*
Truth is the property of no individual but is the treasure of all men.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #284 on: June 12, 2013, 11:57:06 AM »

Nothing wrong with the look of that child.  Or any of the photos of Joana that I have seen.