Author Topic: The beating and conviction of Leonor Cipriano  (Read 113370 times)

Offline Luz

Re: The beating and conviction of Leonor Cipriano
« Reply #315 on: June 13, 2013, 11:17:33 AM »
Cite?

cite ?  pfft

....   read the Supreme Court of Justice  case ruling

This woman is a degenerate  and the eight year old daughter she was convicted of murdering lived her short life in misery

That people are defending this monstrous woman takes my breath away !

I am not defending her, merely asking you to back up your claims.

Did the trial prove those were the girl's finger scratches, or was it a police claim. What was the quali t y of the evidence.

According to the Portuguese Penal Code nobody can be convicted based on a confession or witnesses' testimonies only, there's got to be forensic evidence.

In Leonor and João Cipriano's convictions the confessions played little role since they didn't repeat them in Court and so they weren't used by the Trial Judges. The trial was based on the forensic evidence presented that supported the testimonies by several witnesses.

Minimizing the horror of this crime in order to find fuel to burn the PJ, so as to put a good light shining over the McCann is the most distorted, horrific, disgusting strategy I've ever saw displayed by assumingly "good" souls.

Offline Carana

« Reply #316 on: June 13, 2013, 11:30:41 AM »
According to the Portuguese Penal Code nobody can be convicted based on a confession or witnesses' testimonies only, there's got to be forensic evidence.

In Leonor and João Cipriano's convictions the confessions played little role since they didn't repeat them in Court and so they weren't used by the Trial Judges. The trial was based on the forensic evidence presented that supported the testimonies by several witnesses.

Minimizing the horror of this crime in order to find fuel to burn the PJ, so as to put a good light shining over the McCann is the most distorted, horrific, disgusting strategy I've ever saw displayed by assumingly "good" souls.

What forensic evidence?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #317 on: June 13, 2013, 11:32:23 AM »

At least one of The Judges thought that Leonor Cipriano was Innocent.

Offline Chinagirl

« Reply #318 on: June 13, 2013, 11:43:05 AM »
Whatever the truth of the matter - even if Cipriano is guilty - it does not justify police brutality against her.

A

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #319 on: June 13, 2013, 11:50:00 AM »
Whatever the truth of the matter - even if Cipriano is guilty - it does not justify police brutality against her.

The fact that she has a conviction for perjury puts her account of how her injuries were sustained in serious doubt.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

stephen25000

« Reply #320 on: June 13, 2013, 11:54:02 AM »

No torture is justifiable Chinagirl.

Neither is the murder of a small child.

Offline sadie

« Reply #321 on: June 13, 2013, 12:14:37 PM »
i am not quite sure what planet you are living on, but you are clearly deluded.

What threat did I make ?

You clearly hate anyone who dares criticize your beloved Mccanns or dares suggest they are not telling the truth.

However, there is no reason you should not go to Portugal and put your money where your mouth is, unless of course you are all mouth and no trousers. >@@(*&)

Actually I wear skirts most of the time ?{)(**

Offline xtina

« Reply #322 on: June 13, 2013, 12:15:31 PM »

well said luz .......spot on .......my thoughts also .
Always listen to both sides of the story before you judge.

The first storyteller you will always find has modified the story, for there benefit BE WISE.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #323 on: June 13, 2013, 12:16:48 PM »

What about The Judge who thought Leonor Cipriano was Innocent?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #324 on: June 13, 2013, 12:22:38 PM »

What forensic evidence?
I almost know nothing about this case, Carana, but you do. Does this question suggest there was no forensic at least solid evidence and that Mrs Cipriano was convicted mainly on the basis of a confession that had been obtained through torture?
If so, why would magistrates and policemen be united in condemning an innocent woman ?
To prove the rest of the planet that dictatorship time had gone ?
Can this all be the "Amaral effect" ?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:25:13 PM by AnneGuedes »

Offline sadie

« Reply #325 on: June 13, 2013, 12:34:47 PM »
What about The Judge who thought Leonor Cipriano was Innocent?

8@??)( 8@??)(

Brave man

And what about all the torture ?

Leonor, Joao, and Leandro (this by Amaral himself allegedly)

What about the detailed report of exactly what happened to Joanas body?  How did the PJ manage to manufacture that in minute detail when there was No body?  Dont tell me that Joao told them becos he was tortureed so that is NOT evidence.  He told them whatever they wanted to save himself from pain.

And what about the camper van and the black limousine?

The camper van vanishing at about the same time as Joana vanished?   Later to be found abandoned in PdL?  Peeps dont usually abandon camper vans like that, do they?

Ya know even if you anti guys who stick to the same Mantra, just paused a while and thought about it a bit .... and expressed a little doubt, it would be more reasonable.

DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT TORTURE and JUSTICE?

Sorry to shout, but felt llike it on this occasion

stephen25000

« Reply #326 on: June 13, 2013, 12:47:50 PM »

8@??)( 8@??)(

Brave man

And what about all the torture ?

Leonor, Joao, and Leandro (this by Amaral himself allegedly)

What about the detailed report of exactly what happened to Joanas body?  How did the PJ manage to manufacture that in minute detail when there was No body?  Dont tell me that Joao told them becos he was tortureed so that is NOT evidence.  He told them whatever they wanted to save himself from pain.

And what about the camper van and the black limousine?

The camper van vanishing at about the same time as Joana vanished?   Later to be found abandoned in PdL?  Peeps dont usually abandon camper vans like that, do they?

Ya know even if you anti guys who stick to the same Mantra, just paused a while and thought about it a bit .... and expressed a little doubt, it would be more reasonable.

DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT TORTURE and JUSTICE?

Sorry to shout, but felt llike it on this occasion

If you really believe what you write, then go to Portugal and SHOUT there to your hearts content.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #327 on: June 13, 2013, 01:01:31 PM »
What if the police seized Sadie in a nutshell and made sure through torture that she'd shut up about torture ? Would Pink C. Cat driving a black limousine help her out of this nightmare?

stephen25000

« Reply #328 on: June 13, 2013, 01:03:58 PM »
What if the police seized Sadie in a nutshell and made sure through torture that she'd shut up about torture ? Would Pink C. Cat driving a black limousine help her out of this nightmare?

wtf   8-)(--)

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #329 on: June 13, 2013, 01:29:37 PM »
You may talk all you wish, but it all is false. I know the little village of Figueira and I know its inhabitants. Not a single soul of that village stands by those false assumptions.

Are you sure "Not a single soul of that village stands by those false assumptions about that"?

Do you have a link to this forensic evidence, Luz?
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/