Author Topic: Former Ocean Club employee killed in tractor accident in 2009 is the latest suspect.  (Read 50982 times)

Offline jassi

So do you think SY's remit is to confuse people?    If so why?

Surely identifying persons of interest and then seeking to rule them in -  or rule them out of the enquiry is normal standard procedure with any police force.     

Definitely.  What surprises me is that for such a small and quiet place at that time of year, the place seems to have  been rife with suspicious characters.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline colombosstogey

Definitely.  What surprises me is that for such a small and quiet place at that time of year, the place seems to have  been rife with suspicious characters.

Agreed. There seems to have been more suspicious characters hanging about on street corners then actual holiday makers. I mean where were they all at night?

It was like the Marie Celeste lol.

The only people who seemed to be walking about was the Tapas 7, strange man carrying child x 2, and a family from Ireland.

Where was everyone else?

Seems there were more suspects per metre then happy holiday makers.

Now we even have a man on a tractor you would think someone would have noticed him...

Offline jassi

Agreed. There seems to have been more suspicious characters hanging about on street corners then actual holiday makers. I mean where were they all at night?

The only people who seemed to be walking about was the Tapas 7, strange man carrying child x 2, and a family from Ireland.

Where was everyone else?

Now we even have a man on a tractor you would think someone would have noticed him...

Or at least heard him.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

So do you think SY's remit is to confuse people?    If so why?

Surely identifying persons of interest and then seeking to rule them in -  or rule them out of the enquiry is normal standard procedure with any police force.     

Do the police usually give a running commentary on active investigations?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Redblossom

Where was everyone else?

It is quite a farcical circus isnt it.....can anyone name ANY other case that has had  so many so  called suspects

Sometimes I wonder if we are watching the BBCs Magic Roundabout......

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:21:36 PM by Redblossom »

Offline jassi

It is quite a farcical circus isnt it.....can anyone name ANY other case that has had  so many so  called suspects

I think there are so many suspects because they don't have much to go on and are having to progress by a process of elimination in the hope that they can come up with something.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:28:24 PM by jassi »

Or maybe not -

Offline Wonderfulspam

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dc3DcChXNyYQ&sa=U&ei=q85_UvHjONCQhQeL3oHQDw&ved=0CB4QtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNEE1C6GfuAXDE6nUbJlHJvF4PO4IA
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline colombosstogey

OMG it was Zebadee on the majic roundabout all along lol...

Redblossom

I think there are so many suspects because they don't have much to go on and are having to progress by a process of elimination in the hope that they can come up with something.

Yes quite, we now have two more efits to add to the twenty or so efits/drawings that already exist....most not related to police.....as  I said unprecedented....not to mention the hundreds of worldwide sightings,many of themmanufactured no doubt, which hampered the investigation.......as confirmed by the AG, disgraceful state of affairs
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:57:35 PM by Redblossom »

Redblossom

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dc3DcChXNyYQ&sa=U&ei=q85_UvHjONCQhQeL3oHQDw&ved=0CB4QtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNEE1C6GfuAXDE6nUbJlHJvF4PO4IA

Ah memories lol
 @)(++(*

Colombos stogey....might have been, hes got a dodgy looking tache!! And a red face, and just standing there looking......must be guilty

I hope Paula and her family get some justice in this case........from whatever idiot has dragged their names through the mud.....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:50:49 PM by Redblossom »