Author Topic: ABDUCTED AND STILL MISSING CAMPAIGN  (Read 8198 times)

Offline John

Re: ABDUCTED AND STILL MISSING CAMPAIGN
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2013, 03:39:57 PM »
I haven't found any evidence that little Joana Cipriano ever returned home that night (aside from a neighbour who saw her walking towards home), let alone is dead.

There's Amy Fitzpatrick as well. Missing teenagers often don't get much attention as people often assume that they ran away and don't want to be found.

Yes, Amy is another excellent example....thanks.  8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline DCI

• Why are some folks so sick in the head!!!
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2013, 03:41:49 PM »
Yes, Amy is another excellent example....thanks.  8((()*/

You might like to read this, John.

By Adelina Campos

New Amy Fitzpatrick murder suspects will be brought to Spain as cops step up probe
 8 Jun 2013 14:00

Costa del sol police working with gardai after stabbing of teen's brother Dean

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/new-amy-fitzpatrick-murder-suspects-1939120
Kate's 500 Mile Cycle Challenge

https://www.justgiving.com/KateMcCann/

Offline DCI

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2013, 03:47:04 PM »
Yes, I take your point Anne.

I think you need a thread for each child, because the only one that will be posted on is Madeleine's abduction.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2013, 03:47:21 PM »

Yes, I intend to add Joanna and any others which are suggested to us.  8((()*/

And it doesn't concern you that a Portuguese court has already deemed Joanna to have been murdered by her mother and brother ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2013, 04:24:59 PM »

I think you need a thread for each child, because the only one that will be posted on is Madeleine's abduction.
DCI, please, can you add imo after "abduction" ?

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2013, 04:37:53 PM »

Indeed, I think a new board is required with seperate threads for each missing child so I will discuss this with other staff and get it moving.

PS> Thanks for the link to developments in Amy's case.  8((()*/
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline DCI

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2013, 04:39:38 PM »
Indeed, I think a new board is required with seperate threads for each missing child so I will discuss this with other staff and get it moving.

PS> Thanks for the link to developments in Amy's case.  8((()*/

Thanks, John, and you are welcome!

Offline Carana

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2013, 07:24:53 PM »
Well, yes it did stray off topic, as a few of us mentioned Joana and there seemed to be an objection.

There is a Cipriano thread here:
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1229.0

But the point here is that Joana might have been abducted. There is no proof that she ever got home and there is no forensic evidence that anything dreadful happened to her in her own home or anywhere else.

AnneGuedes

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2013, 07:32:44 PM »
Well, yes it did stray off topic, as a few of us mentioned Joana and there seemed to be an objection.

There is a Cipriano thread here:
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1229.0

But the point here is that Joana might have been abducted. There is no proof that she ever got home and there is no forensic evidence that anything dreadful happened to her in her own home or anywhere else.
Then the Ministério Publico would have sent erroneously arguidos to court ! This is a serious accusation.
How many children abducted by strangers in Portugal since let's say 1974 do you count, Carana ?

Offline Carana

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2013, 08:16:15 PM »
I don't wish to derail the thread - I already pointed out another one for discussion of the Cipriano case.

My only point here is that no trace of this little girl has ever been found.

Little Mari Luz disappeared in similar circumstances (on her way to or from the local shop /sweet kiosk). Sadly, she was eventually found dead.

Redblossom

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2013, 08:20:07 PM »
I don't wish to derail the thread - I already pointed out another one for discussion of the Cipriano case.

My only point here is that no trace of this little girl has ever been found.

Little Mari Luz disappeared in similar circumstances (on her way to or from the local shop /sweet kiosk). Sadly, she was eventually found dead.

April Jones is not found, but Mark Bridger has gone to prison for life without parole for her murder, and didnt even confess, she also appears on missing children websites to this day,, so you think he is innocent? is she alive? 99.99 per cent not. My last post on this thread, derailed as much as I complained
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:22:22 PM by Redblossom »

Offline John

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2013, 10:53:28 PM »
Mark Bridger confessed to killing her but says he cannot remember where he put her.

drummer

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2013, 07:24:26 PM »
We are starting a Campaign to promote those unfortunate children and young adults who have been abducted over the years and who are still missing.

As part of this campaign we have introduced the following graphic which takes a look at three of the disappeared, namely, René Hasée now 23, Madeleine McCann now 10 and Ben Needham now also 23.

This is an ongoing project so any input you might have would be gratefully appreciated.

John do you have anymore info on this campaign?