Author Topic: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.  (Read 501969 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Podcasts by Mark Saunokonoko of 9News.
« Reply #510 on: March 29, 2019, 12:39:01 PM »
I couldn't agree more that the toy would have been washed over time, I have children myself who had soft toys they were very attached to. But the very idea that I would ever have washed any of those toys 70 days after they went missing at a time I was informed that a cadaver dog was on the way is absolutely  ridiculous. Unless I was trying to hide something, there is no other possible reason that would lead me to wash it. That's not an opinion, that's a fact. I know myself well enough to post that fact. No opinion involved there. I do not believe for a second that innocent parents wash their missing daughter's favorite soft toy 70 days after she goes missing, sun tan lotion or no sun tan lotion. The fact is, that's the way I view it.

Whatever way you and the others view the washing of the toy is your business. The reply's my view on the toy are receiving sounds like I've hit a nerve.
8((()*/

You haven't hit any nerve afaiac... You are, simply posting your opinion that you think is a fact... It may apply to you but everyones different... I don't see it it as any indication of guilt.. Just as not answering the 48 questions... Going jogging... Smiling... Is not an indication of guilt
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 12:41:08 PM by Davel »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #511 on: March 29, 2019, 12:47:56 PM »
I have never seen the jogging as an indication of anything other than a coping mechanism for those dealing with trauma. You're putting words in my mouth there little fella.

I'm not putting any words in your mouth I'm commenting on your logic... Taking the washing of the toy as an indication of guilt is pretty poor logic.. Imo

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #512 on: March 29, 2019, 01:11:19 PM »
Maybe so but when you can prove my logic is poor then your opinion will become a fact.
I'm sticking with it. I've seen nothing on here to make me question it.

No it's opinion.. Just like your posts, are your opinion

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #513 on: March 29, 2019, 01:21:13 PM »
Make your mind up. Is it my logic that's poor iyo opinion or not?
It's a fact the parents of a missing child popped their daughter's favorite soft toy into the washing machine when they learned a cadaver dog was on the way. I've even heard the excuse on here that the toy was washed because it was posing a health hazard. When was the last time anyone you know of was admitted to hospital because of a unwashed soft toy.?  @)(++(*

Your logic is poor because you believe something is true based on the inabilty of others to prove you wrong... That's what's, called a celestial teapot argument... And it's poor logic

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #514 on: March 29, 2019, 01:27:55 PM »
The way I see it, my logic about the toy stands up quite well because despite repeated requests for demonstrable examples of similar parental behavior, no one has produced a single demonstrable example.
Scotland Yard have the ability to prove my logic wrong, it remains to be seen if they will.  8(0(*

You think your logic stands up well... That's your opinion... I don't... That's my opinion

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #515 on: March 29, 2019, 01:29:29 PM »
Could you do a poll perhaps to find out how many of these posters from the Glasgow area would wash their missing child's favorite soft toy after 70 days? The results would maybe support my point.

I discussed your point with my beloved about an hour ago.  It was about our neighbours, Karen and Don, and it is definitely not a missing child case.

What happened was simple, but tragic.  Don was diagnosed with cancer, and passed away very shortly afterwards.  Karen kept his clothes and photos on display to remind her of him.  She fell into depression.  It was only when she got rid of, or packed away, every memento of Don that Karen was able to get on with her own life again.

She was remarried, and the last we heard from her, a long time ago, was was that she and her new husband had moved to Hawaii.

In direct response to your proposition, I put it to my beloved.  She was born in Edinburgh, but insists she is Italian.  She was 50-50 on whether to wash Cuddle Cat or not.

My dog's toys and bedding get washed once per week.  We don't have young children with us 24/7, so it's not to protect them or us.  Here, we look after our dogs.

Did the McCanns have a dog?    *%87
What's up, old man?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #516 on: March 29, 2019, 01:38:35 PM »
Surely it was remiss of the police not to hold for forensic testing cuddlecat and anything else which the missing child and possibly an intruder may have come into contact with if it was an abduction?  I can't believe the soft toy wasn't immediately taken away.

The first PJ officer's photos showed CC and the pink blanket on the bed. The blanket was given to the dog handlers at around 2.30 am on 4th. I assume that CC was taken by the McCanns when they left the apartment because it was no longer on the bed when the next forensic team took their photos on the afternoon of 4th. So the PJ had a very small window of opportunity to take CC.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_PHOTO_REPORT.htm
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_FORENSIC_4_5_7.htm
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Erngath

« Reply #517 on: March 29, 2019, 02:04:32 PM »
Make your mind up. Is it my logic that's poor iyo opinion or not?
It's a fact the parents of a missing child popped their daughter's favorite soft toy into the washing machine when they learned a cadaver dog was on the way. I've even heard the excuse on here that the toy was washed because it was posing a health hazard. When was the last time anyone you know of was admitted to hospital because of a unwashed soft toy.?  @)(++(*

A quick Google search of "Can  soft toys carry any diseases" has quite dreadful statistics of the illnesses which can be spread by unwashed soft toys.
Certainly when my grandchildren were young, their mums frequently washed their soft toys.
I suppose it depends on the differing standards of hygiene that are practised..
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #518 on: March 29, 2019, 02:12:23 PM »
It stands up even better if one chooses to consider the facts.
"Can you confirm if the signal given regarding the stuffed toy corresponds to a concrete alert of detection of a cadaver, or a mere trick played by the dog''
The dogs were not taught any 'tricks'. EVRD 'signalled' the toy, which at my request was retained by the Judicial Police for future forensic analysis. I have no knowledge of the results of any forensic analysis on the toy.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm
Today I washed the Cuddle Cat (Madeleine's favourite soft toy and a constant comfort to heartbroken Kate). I was hoping not to have to do it until Madeleine returns, but it was now quite dirty and smelly, unfortunately without the smell of Madeleine on it. XX

Oh dearie dearie me!
You might well view my logic as weak, but it's logic that Scotland Yard will have to prove wrong nevertheless.

I think your logic is getting worse.... SY won't be interested in your logic

Offline Erngath

« Reply #519 on: March 29, 2019, 02:18:49 PM »
I expect children's soft toys are being washed as we speak up and down the country but I refuse point blank to accept that a single one of those will belong to a missing child.

And no doubt that particular missing chld had many other soft toys, the smell of which would not have become an unfamiliar dirty smell.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #520 on: March 29, 2019, 02:20:30 PM »
It stands up even better if one chooses to consider the facts.
"Can you confirm if the signal given regarding the stuffed toy corresponds to a concrete alert of detection of a cadaver, or a mere trick played by the dog''
The dogs were not taught any 'tricks'. EVRD 'signalled' the toy, which at my request was retained by the Judicial Police for future forensic analysis. I have no knowledge of the results of any forensic analysis on the toy.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm
Today I washed the Cuddle Cat (Madeleine's favourite soft toy and a constant comfort to heartbroken Kate). I was hoping not to have to do it until Madeleine returns, but it was now quite dirty and smelly, unfortunately without the smell of Madeleine on it. XX

Oh dearie dearie me!
You might well view my logic as weak, but it's logic that Scotland Yard will have to prove wrong nevertheless.

Why would Scotland Yard have to prove you wrong?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #521 on: March 29, 2019, 02:25:34 PM »
Can you think of another way it will be proven wrong?

The question is why does anyone have to prove you wrong

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #522 on: March 29, 2019, 02:35:18 PM »
The question can be that if you like, but the one the public are paying to answer is what happened to Madeleine McCann? Only by answering that will there be any chance of proving me wrong - simples.  8(0(*

I don't think anyones interested in proving you wrong..

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #523 on: March 29, 2019, 02:48:47 PM »
Interested? Who asked anyone to be interested in proving me anything?
I didn't ask anyone to be interested in anything. You seem to have taken an interest all by yourself.  ^*&&
No... Im just here for the craic...I enjoy an argument

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #524 on: March 29, 2019, 04:24:03 PM »
Right back to the podcasts
Mark Saunokonoko asks the two questions; Why did the McCanns withhold the efits of Madeleine's possible abductor for almost a year and why did the McCanns and the police withhold them for a further four years?

Once upon a time, according to a source......the fund wanted to continue to pursue information about the man seen by Tanner, and it would have been too expensive to investigate both sightings in full — so the Smith E-Fits were not publicised.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.